learn more

Strange Skin Marks Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 22-1-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm not even kidding but I have these exact 3 "freckle" type things on my face since I was young!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To the OP- this is actually my first post on the site. I've been a reader for years and finally registered a week ago for a better mobile view. Related to the topic: I have a perfectly aligned and symmetric marking on my hip that resembles Orion's Belt. It suddenly appeared a few years ago. I've been to a dermatologist and nothing came of it. Pretty weird and cool.

I also have a blue, perfectly round dot on my ankle. It's under my skin. I've always joked its some kind of implant. I've had it since I can remember.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
On my left forearm there are three freckles, similar in formation to the three orion belt stars.
As for the "Airl" interview, there have been other topics here on and elsewhere and it is a work of fiction.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
About the Alien Interview and Airl.

I read the book, 3 times in fact, and I seriously believe the author took the material right out of Scientology Advanced OT Levels.

Subliminal programming.

THe book is a fantastic piece of SCI FI, believe me, but try and not take it too seriously, my inner radar tells me there is hidden message in the book and not with a good intent into it.

The book will make you feel trapped and that is the purpose, I would read it with the serious intent on read a sci fi book and nothing more. I researched this a couple of months ago and the majority of conclusions tends to center aournd the idea that this book was some of the basis to create the scientology we now know in the world, the author won't hesitate to show the connection either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join