It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1200 Architects And Engineers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII
reply to post by mnemeth1

I often have to laugh at you 9/11 Truthers, always coming up with what you believe as substantial evidence to support your argument. But after all the Engineers, and Aerospace professors, and after all the alleged Professionals you drag into the equation, one thing is left unanswered. The FACT that all these alleged experts are all either professors or some other type of book worm. Which by the way have had no real time experience in construction let alone any time in the field.
I for one am a building inspector for the largest company in the world kown as BECHTEL. And after 15+ years of construction experience not in some classroom with all my adoring fans ( aka students to dumb to perceive the world in their own light), I can assure you that the buildings did not come down to fast. Case in point, I highly recommend you look up or atleast view what is known as concrete field testing, also known as Concrete break tests. Also, one fact that i find truly amazing is that these alleged experts claim that the fire burnt off the fire proofing within the buildings, only problem is, the buildings construction were completed in the 70's, but not only did fire proofing not become a recognized practice, but the inspections for such procedures didnt begin till 1981. So how is an alleged practice let alone material get used on not one but two buildings when the ICC/ICBO didnt recognize it as an official practice till 1981?

Nice try jack wagon, you truthers make me laugh, always far reaching~

[edit on 25-8-2010 by SurefireII]

first off, no one has any reason to believe you are ho you say you are.

secondly, i believe it is the 'OS'ers' who are saying the fireproofing was knocked off or burned off by the fires or collisions.

you certainly have the attitude of qualified prick, but i just dont think you have the experience.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Please google 911 studies/ 911 photos and look at Jack Whites pictures. The ones taken by the first Firemen on scene at the Pentagon and the ones that show WTC6, the US customs building being blown up as the debris from the second plane hit the south tower was still falling and all the DOD PICTURES THAT ARE STILL ON THEIR WEBSITE.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is AE 911 truth on facebook?

99% of people are on facebook these days, so if there was some cool eye-grabbing page on Facebook, everybody could favorite it, and spread the word faster than WTC 7 fell

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 54v!0r531f
the fireproofing was knocked off or burned off by the fires or collisions.

But why put fireproofing on steel?

Steel does not give a @#"!#! about fire....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-8-2010 by conar]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Let's not forget:

Dennis L. Lippert

Architect

Specialty:

I specialize in log and log integrated architecture.
I started out as a stained glass artist and went back to school and finished my architecture degree. I apprenticed in San Francisco, and moved back to my home town, Missoula. I still do stained glass in my spare time.

Wait ....

His personal statement:

Personal 9/11 Statement:

The way the buildings collapsed was more like a planned implosion rather than an impact such as a jet airliner.

www2.ae911truth.org...

Um... WHAT??

Congratulations, you can quickly identify and ridicule a straw man. Now would you care to discuss the concerns raised by the more soundly credentialed engineers and architects on this list?

[edit on 25-8-2010 by RobertAntonWeishaupt]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
reply to post by etcorngods

How did the buildings - all 3 including tower 7 - accelerate at freefall speeds? Please explain the total power outages in the towers in the weeks leading up to 911, and the security breakdowns, and the very low occupancy rates.
Simple physics, only plausible explanantion consistent with all evidence is controlled demolition.

Wrong: There is a third alternative, which is consistent with all the facts. 911 was an "act of god". God can break the laws of physics, and cause free fall speeds. God can cause smart people like the 1200 A&E's to wrongly believe that it was Controlled Demolition -- when certain things couldn't have happened, but they did -- like free fall collapse, No Noise due to explosives, and many other things couldn’t have happened, but they did.

God’s hidden language in the English language – applied to 911/2001/AD converts to the word “Religion”..

See the websites listed after my signature.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I applaud these 1200, they are brave souls for taking a public stand on what they believe to be honest questions that have not yet been answered

It truly amazes the amount of "Trusters" that are on ATS.

It has become truthers vs trusters now.

But people in either camp can be all over board within either category.
Moderate so-called truthers admit they don't know what happened they just know the governments OS is bunk.

Interestingly, I just talked to a woman who visited the towers in the spring of 2001. She said security was total joke, I found that to be a very interesting statement.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

There is a third alternative, which is consistent with all the facts. 911 was an "act of god". God can break the laws of physics, and cause free fall speeds. God can cause smart people like the 1200 A&E's to wrongly believe that it was Controlled Demolition -- when certain things couldn't have happened, but they did -- like free fall collapse, No Noise due to explosives, and many other things couldn’t have happened, but they did.

God’s hidden language in the English language – applied to 911/2001/AD converts to the word “Religion”..

See the websites listed after my signature.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I like to stick with the basics. The biggest problem with your theory is that thousands of people saw two jet airliners fly into the building. It was captured by every imaginable camera angle. Here's a wager. Let's say you build a one-hundred story tall house. There's a wall around it, so nobody has access to it. No chance of anyone planting explosives in it. A 757 slams into the 75th floor. Trust me, you would try to get out. And also trust me, that it would collapse. If you don't like the federal gummint, fine. Who does? But George Bush didn't take down the WTC. This is getting old. Is there an underground base at Denver Airport. You bet. Do they want to rfid us. Uh huh. Would they like to create a one world gummint. Sure. But musliim terrorists flew airliners into the wtc and that's why they fell.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

I looked at the site and it looks like a massive ad for their DVD...

Where is the massive DVD ad you are talking about?

You talking about the movies that can be bought at production cost, or streamed online for free?

I think you are.

What are you trying to do?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
But musliim terrorists flew airliners into the wtc and that's why they fell.

Tell your kids this story?

Two bears are sitting in a tree.

Suddenly they fall down.

One bear hit all the branches on the way down.

The other bear hit no branches on the way down.

What bear hits the ground first?

According to you, they hit the ground at the same time.

Not only did WTC 7 not get hit by an airliner, it "collapsed" into its own footprint at free fall speed, doing no damage to the very close buildings...... the top part got disentegrated as well.

Where is the top massive block that crunched the builing into the ground, why is it ALL disintegrated.... What crushed it... ?

There are millions and millions of questions like these, no wonder comissioner Bob Kerrey said it might take a permanent comission to end the remaining mysteries...
www.georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar

Originally posted by 54v!0r531f
the fireproofing was knocked off or burned off by the fires or collisions.

But why put fireproofing on steel?

Steel does not give a @#"!#! about fire....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The mere fact that you made the above statement shows that you have absolutely NO right to make a comment on this issue. These are the same rehashed stories. The same 1200 from 3 years ago...right? What have they done except make money off the delusional with DVD sales and speaking engagements.

Many of you put down the NIST and FEMA investigators so I have but One question? How many Nobel prize winners are on your list?

Terrorists flew planes into those buildings. 3000 innocent people died for religious ideology gone wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer

Welcome to my ignore list.

Head in the sand? I trust evidence, physics, comon sense etc. you trust the government.

QED.

Yeah, that's me told.

Good job "ignoring" everything. If you can just "ignore" a bit more of the blindingly obvious you could probably turn yourself into a no planer.

And I don't trust the government at all. But then you'll never know that because you're not keeping an open mind.

"Comon" sense. I ask you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

right on lol

so i guess its solved then i will be tuning into cnn for the breaking news looks like the american revolution will begin today our government will fall the citizens will coup in a outrage because their government blew up two thousand people for ??????????

o wait WHAT REASON????

oil ? yeah that makes sense ...:lol

god this is getting so drawn out what end do you really feel is going to come of this endless jibber jabber.. truthers what is your point already??? what do you think you have found ????

on and on this spiral of crapola spins no end in sight we need a good earthquake or something to get these self proclaimed truthers attention or a blinking light with pretty colors.

youve gotta be kidding holy moley:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WATCHER.1

Please google 911 studies/ 911 photos and look at Jack Whites pictures. The ones taken by the first Firemen on scene at the Pentagon and the ones that show WTC6, the US customs building being blown up as the debris from the second plane hit the south tower was still falling and all the DOD PICTURES THAT ARE STILL ON THEIR WEBSITE.

I've looked at Jack White's photographic analyses from both the Pentagon and the WTC. His stuff on building Six is based purely on an incorrect (I suspect deliberately incorrect) timing of one picture.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

i know this is off topic abit...but people who keep coming into 9/11 forums and just slinging junk around and not looking at the facts is a mystery to me.

these are professionals, but to tell you the truth....i work and have been in the construction trade all my life, i am not an Engineer, and I KNOW just by the way the buildings fell it was a controlled demolition.

but to all those who just come in and slag people and keep saying....wheres the PROOF.

well when the heck will you start backing up your statements with PROOF.

there is more actual proof against the OS than there is for it.

anyways another point to 9/11.

When major aircrashes happen what is one of the main objectives...SIMPLE.

Find the black boxes,collect all salvagable debris from the aircraft,reassemble the pices, and even after a plane explodes on impact there is always a large amount of aircraft debris.

the black boxes alone would have survived...and if you believe they found the passport of one of the said hijackers, then they very well should have found the black boxes.

so the people who immediately want to slag the thread(happen within in the second post(suprise).

I think you need to go back and reassess all matters on the subject and maybe try to present a story that all make perfect sense to everyone rather than just bashing what others might say on the subject.

also as i just mention in another recent 9/11 posting...how come soon as 9/11 is posted it comes under immediate srcutiny by the staff of ATS.

Observe and learn.

the entire 9/11 forum is under close scrutiny because of rudeness of some.

it says it in big flashing letters.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I joined the AE911 organization in support of their efforts in seeking an independent investigation.

As usual I see the typical labeling and subtle name calling here on ATS.

"Truther", being one of them.

Whats wrong with the Truth may I ask ? Or seeking it ?

Especially when you look at it's antonym which is .....

"Dishonesty"

"Disloyalty"

"Falsehood"

"Lie"

and finally...."Misrepresentation"

Now historically as Americans we HAVE been lied to before.

JFK, was shot from the front.Oswald was shooting from behind him.

The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie.

Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy Assassinations.
also come to mind.

The Ballistics didn't match those of the assassin's weapons.

But at the end of the day. In looking at 911 and the bigger picture.

We have been lied to before and it appears as if we have been lied to again.

If the "Truthers" and their cause are wrong, then so be it.

Then those complicit with 911 have nothing at all in which to worry about.

But if it is revealed that we have been told yet another Lie, then Justice will have been served.

Which at the end of the day is all that we ask.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I've heard this before, and I think its great, but what we going to do about it?

I think people feel something was fishy and deserves looking into, but mainstream is never going to push for it, and they are going to make it seem like its not an issue if we all sat infront of the white house. Its sad, but we lost. We lost big. All we can do is be aware, pay attention, and stand up the next time. Im sorry if you don't like my thought.

Thanks again.

By the time we can SOLVE every last doubt and prove the truth about 9/11 -- I'm pretty sure people will be occupied with keeping a roof over their heads and just getting food for the next day -- as this was just one of the many assaults against Americans from the Economic Royalists.

We've got Fox News -- owned by a Saudi, and their constant charge is to find issues to highlight that make Christians feel persecuted and Muslims a threat. I'm sure that in Saudi Arabia, they show clips from Fox News and people protesting the building of a Mosque as evidence of a "holy war."

Authoritarian groups always need an outside enemy to gain control -- and the Bush family and Rupert Murdoch have made lots of money on this scam. As well; Bush senior is connected with Carlysle group -- the largest weapons dealer outside of nations in the world. Destroying civil rights, starting civil wars and selling both sides the bullets -- makes them very wealthy.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 54v!0r531f

I agree, this "building inspector" doesn't ring true to me. I've never seen a building inspector claim to understand construction better than licensed Professional Engineers. Building inspectors are taught something once it is tried, true and standard.

When you're building almost the tallest buildings in the world, you don't use only what is "official practice". That's what they have engineers for -- to make decisions that go beyond "official practice". To make decisions based on principles of physics and material properties.

That's not to say the building inspector cannot start to learn that stuff too. But to deny it exists because it's not "official practice" -- this guy has spent 15 years repeating his first 3 months of experience I guess.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by w00dhAK

You claim in your experience inspectors were jack wagons? Is that because you lack the intellect to become one? Better yet, is it because we as inspectors actually made sure you did your job, which usually was half assed work at best. Without the inspection services, construction would never meet code because of the lame ass, union workers that claim they have a skill.
By the way, you claim all of this profound knowledge, but as a Foreman/Supervisor, which by the way isnt saying much, I don't think I would openly admit that, considering half the blame on screw ups sits on your shoulders...and with all the shortcuts and half ass's out there, you're only drawing unwanted attention.
And it should be known I do have experience in demolition. You have US military to thank for that one. So yes, the buildings fell at natural gravity. But the problem lies in the fact that no amount of common sense or experience will change a "truthers" mind. You probably watched the movie "loose Change" and bought into all the propaganda in that film too.
All people whether they agree with you or not atleast utilized the first amendment right, and that I do respect. But regardless how upset people get on this topic, no one has the right to not be offended.
You have your view, and I have mine. And no amount of arguing will change that~

Have a good day~

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join