It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Briton killed in Nepal crash after father’s premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
OK so I'm not sure if this is the right forum so Mods feel free to move.

A British natural medicine doctor was among 14 people killed when a small plane crashed in bad weather near the Nepalese capital.

The father of a young British man killed in a plane crash in Nepal had pleaded with him not to take the flight after having a premonition of the tragedy.

Jeremy Taylor, a 31-year-old natural medicine doctor based in Cape Town, was among 14 passengers and crew killed when their plane crashed in poor weather in the foothills in the Himalayan mountains. Six foreign tourists were killed in the crash, including four Americans and a 19-year-old Japanese man.

Mr Taylor was “living his dream,” when he died, his father Trevor Taylor told the Daily Telegraph on Tuesday as his family mourned his loss.

So this is a really freaky story and a terrible tragedy for those who lost loved ones. There are obvious echoes of final destination here, but is this just a coincidence or something more?

Personally I have never experienced anything like this, but I suspect there are quite a few ATS members who have. Being naturally sceptical I believe this to be a horrible coincidence, one in a billion occurrence. We all have feelings of doubt in situations like this that is only natural.

How particularly tragic it must be for this young man's father. I can't imagine the feelings of helplessness he must have experienced when every fibre in his being told him the flight was doomed. Only to see his premonition come to fruition before his eyes.

Related news articles;

www.nytimes.com...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.fox13now.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

The way to perceive this, is the father's son was meant to pass in the event, it was his 'time'. And this 'premonition will change the Father's life for the better as he will alway's trust his inner-feeling's. He's listening.

This will also help other's become AWARE of the difference's in people's abilities. Everybody has them - psi abiltities. Just not a lot of people feel/listen from inside.

I feel this will strengthen the Father's conscience and he will trust himself a lot more. He need not blame himself as it was a wake up call for him. My wake up call came to me when I was younger through tradegy and it does wake a lot of people up!

L & L.

new topics

join