It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cause for unemployment? your cell phone... let me explain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Slowly... like frogs in a pot of water... we are all slowly being destroyed and can't see...

Just LOOK at what is happening....The first rule in war, is to disrupt communications. Well, TPTB have done this already!

ASK people you know- all major phone carriers have already started this.

1) are you getting your new incoming cell phone calls or is there a delay... to voice mail?

2) are messages not getting to you from "new" phone calls" but from your friends and family?

3) Do you use your phone for business? get a Landline and call forward your calls to your cell phone and see the difference.

I have been in sales 35 years... with out phone calls there goes your contact with your new client...If the "communications" are disrupted from companies to clients... there goes the sales... THIS MEANS unemployment when profits are not made.

LOOK at the changes in communications for the last few years! When you call someone (new customer) you will not get though as before. Its likely you will need to use:

facebook, email, twitters, instant chat, voice mail, instant message, texting, blogs... or any number of other methods to "get" in contact... Don't you see. this "convenience" is part of the disruption of communications too?

When "it" happens all communications will be shut down unless you have a plan in place when and where to contact meet your friends and loved ones.

Not to be off topic.. but our family has a plan.. we are all changing our city addresses on drivers licenses to my country farm... so that we can all meet outside of the city in a known location before it gets too bad. This is the plan anyway. Hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Just because you are paranoid... doesn't mean that "they" aren't out to get you anyway!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
yes to the above questions....dangit
cell phones were better the first decade

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello Bluestar,

Prepare for your thread to be moved, after all, it is in the UFO section you know.

Also, GBP/JPY, why is it when I click on your username it says ''The requested URL /forum/mem/GBP/JPY was not found on this server.''

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

thanks for the heads up.. i know was in the wrong section. should be somewhere else.. maybe general conspiricies my bad

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Because the slash character is being interpreted by the browser as a path separator

So instead of getting to:

GBP/JPY

The browser is trying to open a page named JPY, which is inside a folder named GPB, A glitch on ATS, they should not allow '/' on user names

Now on topic, i've seen this before, my cell phone does weird things, line noices before the call connects (tapped?) this didn't happen before, so something must've changed on the servers, i also get a lot of failed call attempts, but that could be blamed on increased use of the networks and having way more users than before right?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Kaifan]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't answer calls from any number that I do not recognize, because it is likely a telemarketer or wrong number. Similar behavior by others may cause the behavior you describe.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
and a lan line costs a plenty?....
i can't use the super cheap majic jack, huh!....i want a lan

no, i need a lan

new topics

top topics

join