It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
L3X

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Guys, seeing....to now no one has answered yet my question in the thread done a bit down..
Thanks to this bulletin i've found all informations about Omega Agency, and for others in a day i've translated The main 4 four documents (No More Secret, Omega Agency, We are good guys, The trouth is out there) hoping that will spread around italian web because no one talk about Omega Agency, incredibile! Since some days ago, i don't know what is and what this organization does. Even i've never heard about it on some UFO magazine read

Very strange, do you know?
Because if you find something in english, it will appear very intersting documents but in italian, no one to now!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by L3X]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Is this the samething as a shadow goverment or do I have it confused?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Freemason huh, how do you become one of those ? Sorry new to all this stuff, always found it interesting though. As for the OA it kind of makes sense, but it reminds me of the plot of the computer game Deus ex ?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Is this just another made-up cospericy? Show me the proof of this "OA",and I might find some interest. O.K? I want proof because if this is true we should do something to stop it...or else they'll just become greedy and overpowering. Just like almost every other government...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What can we do to stop this? Or is it out of our control? Will it be like living in the former USSR?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
"The CIA/NSA/OA all monitor the internet closely. Especially IRC. The Net is described as the most dangerous tool in the world at this point in time because it is uncontrolled. Those who talk about these types of things or carry information about these things on their web sites are closely monitored. In "government talk", orders to "watch" someone translates into instructions to keep track of them by whatever means necessary, and if they cross the line, if they stumble upon the truth of the matter and don't keep their mouth shut, "take them out". This can be done in any way that works without drawing too much suspicion. Such as brakes on the car failing, a random victim in a drive-by shooting, a random target in a store robbery where that person just happens to be shopping at the time, etc. The determination as to whether a person needs to be "taken out" is left up to the discretion of the one doing the watching. It is, in effect, an open license to kill to protect the Omega Agency from public exposure before it has deemed the time is right for it to take control of the planet. In some cases, it is determined that the person in question would pose more of a threat if they died. In such a case, the machinery of the OA goes into action to discredit that person. Character assassination, manipulation of others so as to turn people against the person, campaigns to brand them a disinformation agent, a liar, a mentally unstable person, etc., are put into motion. This has been found to be an effective method of dealing with someone who gets to the truth and doesn't keep silent. In fact, it has been found to not only discredit the target victim but to cast a shadow of doubt and suspicion on others who may have listened to the targeted person." - excerpt from the main paragraph.

now my question is that while monitoring you, do you think they would offer you a job if you were not out raving and ranting?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
on top of what i wrote, i must say that if what the origional post says is true then OA seems very good. sure it doesnt seem like what life should be but it seems better than this crazy place sometimes. go ahead flame away

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ya I can agree with much of what Watchful 1 says. But I honestly think it is becoming much more difficult for them to do their task as more and more people share information about these subjects on the net. I also think they have people who are members of these types of forums so they can keep their ears peeled for anyone ready to spit out some decent info or evidence, who also have the job of spreading disinformation on the factual reports and evidence that does show up. And the "New World Order" idea has been around for a long time. Its even on our money "Novus Ordo Seclorum" - a new age begins. My 2 cents

Keep doing good deeds...thats what matters,

Dango

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The New World Order is in place. Just when THEY will come out in the open is unknown. Although with the way the world is these days. It could be tomorrow....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wondering if one of the NWO set backs in the US may be GW Bush's present inability to have the Patriot Act made permanent, additionally the recent roll-back of Presidential non-compliance to the secret court on domestic wire tapping? Not to mention, the Democratic Congressional takeover may have added to Mr Skull & Bones plans toward the more formal introduction of people compliance.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is a sight that might illuminate a few things for you.

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy)

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Even if all this was true it still means a New World Order......One World Gov't. That means 1 power with the means to rule the world THE WAY THEY SO CHOOSE. If you look at world history so much power in the hands of so few does not bode well for humanity.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dango
Ya I can agree with much of what Watchful 1 says. But I honestly think it is becoming much more difficult for them to do their task as more and more people share information about these subjects on the net. I also think they have people who are members of these types of forums so they can keep their ears peeled for anyone ready to spit out some decent info or evidence, who also have the job of spreading disinformation on the factual reports and evidence that does show up. And the "New World Order" idea has been around for a long time. Its even on our money "Novus Ordo Seclorum" - a new age begins. My 2 cents

Keep doing good deeds...thats what matters,

Dango
Novus Ordo Seclorum= New Secular Order in latin

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Concerned Guy]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You know I am not necessarily opposed to the ideals of OA if this at all true. I do not like the Judge Dredd scenario though. Other than that I am inclined to say it sounds interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Actually the more I think about, the more I like this scenario that the "Omega Agency is putting forward. I do feel how ever this lends itself to an incredible unchecked bureaucracy. I think as long there are several checks and balances put in place I like this.

How ever I somehow doubt that the OA exists. There are several things that do not add up. I fear that the NWO scenario is much bleak and much more akin to Communism.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Just in case you wanted to figure out the answer to a number of questions that are going around. Like, where the hell did we come up with this Jesus character, check out this site.

Omega Agency=Eye of the needle, Possibly.

www.golden-lamp.com

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I actually have faith that should such a future become reality we the people would mass rebel to such an extent that a new government chosen by us would have to take over. It'd be messy and would probably take years but it would happen. In effect I'm not scared by thoughts such as the existence of groups like O.A. They can fkin try it, we'll only let them go so far.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Think about it. How could 12 people rule a world full of people, when after another world war, you wouldn't even know where to find most of the people that survived? Mass communication wouldn't exist. Everybody would be out for there own. Think about all of the vast open land in the world. Any nukes dropped in our country wouldn't be aimed at areas with low populations. The big cities, gone. The open country, like Montana, the Dakotas. Those people could and would survive. NWO wouldn't be in their agenda. Someone comes in'a toten guns...deadski. They'd have to literally comb every inch of this planet and coerse a hell of a lot a people from all walks of life that "this is the NWO". Methinks not. As for the aliens. I beleive there out there, but I need proof. Prove to me that there here and working with our governments. Sorry, but there's not enough credible, tangeable evidence. This is why I have no religious beliefs. Personally, I think there's more evidence that aliens exist than that of Jesus. I am open minded, but also very realsitic. If this NWO has been in the making for 500 years, I think they're a little slow on the draw. Many opportunities have come and gone. The masses may breed ignorance, but not totally and 100% throughout everybody. The weak will be overcome, but the strong will survive and resist what is not right.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think its interesting that every couple of years a new theory emerges that is basically the same type of thing...re-hashed with a few details changed around....

If you want my opinion (your getting it anyway) these most probably start their lives on the desk of the "NWO" propaganda team....
And I use the term "NWO" to denote what ever parties are actually behind all this.

I think that most conspiracy theories are NWO smoke screens.
They are quite happy to keep you guy bickering over the details of a few farrie tales that they wrote.

And my guess is they can not monitor the whole internet.,... but they would be monitoring it where it counts.... and they would probably be aware of every body posting to this site who your are and where you all live....

And your names would be on a disadent list.....
YOur all threats to national security..... man if it hits the fan... you better ly low.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
RX84 wrote

"Uh, okay, let's stop here for a minute. First, it was the Masons, then the Illuminati, Majestic-12, CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB.... who is in control??? What is the Omega Agency? Where do they have their HQ? Any info on them? "

i have a few questions

1) who are the majestic-12 ?
2) why is there constant threats form these people, why isnt there ever one group trying to do it and staying at it ?
3) why is my letter line thing ahaed of words when you write, going very very very very fast, it only dose it on this site.
4) where are there headquaters ?
5) if there is 10-12 memebrs on concil can you give us atleast 5/6 names.
6) how did that person find out about them. by the sounds of it, he/she would be dead if they were real. or ofcorse its a double bluff. let us talk, nothing happens, we dont think there real cause nothing happens and we stop, but they carry on.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join