It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
very interesting post

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com
I would like to know what evidence you have that the 'Omega Agency' even exists!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
mfw I'm someone is who watched and controlled constantly
mfw I predicted 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, and obama being elected and said that to my doctor who then called me insane
I then got a visit from two men in suits. They wanted me to tell them all about my dreams. I then told them and they tried to get rid of before a strange man busted down the door and popped them with this gun I had never seen before or since then. He told me the truth about the universe and then he left. I told myself I was insane. For 5 years I had very weird dreams and even weirder things happen to me. Like passing by a 50 year old unmarked grave and meeting the person buried there. I called the cops and sure enough, it was a spy from the OSS who had been killed by his superiors in 1947.

That's why I can talk about these sort of things to everyone and online. I know where the bodies are buried.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I only got through the first 7 pages but I happen to agree with a few ofthe post on this thread. I've lived in the Chicago area my entire life, and I've seen crime on so many different levels that I wish things were they way the OP portrays. I'm sick and tired of all these criminals, tomany good people dying, being robbed, molested, attacked, and any other thing you can think of. The absolute intolerance of crime is the way life should be. The bleeding heart sympathetic are usually the ones who have never had a crime committed against them.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VelvetSplash
"They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel. And they don't want us spreading our warlike, violent, greedy ways to other parts of the universe and disrupting the order of their societies on other planets. "

I wouldn't personally agree with that.

All our wars are brought about by those in financial and social power, not the common man.

yeaaa but get a bunch of gangsta type kids or frat kids drunk or crappy clubby kids drunk...and have just one of them accidentally brush shoulders with the other, and see for yourself what the common man (lowest common denominator types) act like... pretty spot on.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I only got through the first 7 pages but I happen to agree with a few ofthe post on this thread. I've lived in the Chicago area my entire life, and I've seen crime on so many different levels that I wish things were they way the OP portrays. I'm sick and tired of all these criminals, tomany good people dying, being robbed, molested, attacked, and any other thing you can think of. The absolute intolerance of crime is the way life should be. The bleeding heart sympathetic are usually the ones who have never had a crime committed against them.

only answer for that is real super heroes with super powers.
srusly. not even kidding. sounds juvinile but true. nothing else except mass extinction will solve it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow, Very Eye opening post!!!

See this is my dilemma, I normally am anti NWO by all means! Seriously.

This post made a lot of good points. Children out of wedlock is not right imo, Why? You create a lot of problems the child grows up if he or she sees that as a child then they think its the norm. When I mean yeah were animals at heart just another species on earth but it demoralizes society.

Another point Is the Death penalty. I disagree but At the same time sadly I don't commit crimes like that the worst I go is drunk in public from the bars. Theft, rape, murder, ect are humanly wrong. It is all the same thing a bit of theft.
You steal a life, steal a persons ability to make love and so on. I think death is harsh and I do believe our laws are to relaxed on those.

You opened my eyes a little more, I wish others can see the world from this perspective it really would change a lot.
I hate the idea of a completely ruled society but I believe we have a chance to fix it with out going to that extreme.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Actually theyd just another organization for a different task such as the rock of the seven seals that theyd oversee. While Black Monk would control this group. At the top youll ultimately find Satan and just as the illuminati has groups in its pyramid that this would be another one of them. Pi40 is now Pi80 (based on its control of two earths perhaps what you would call a parallel earth) and Im sure they are running your omega agency if your omega agency hasnt been renamed or no longer exists.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Osama or Obama funny how reptiles change names for stupid things such as that.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Of course there are levels above the president, they are needed to make the world better. People infight too much, so we take charge, but we need the people to think one of them in charge, of course, you people are starting to find out the truth, join the light side and work with us to make the world one big happy place where we all work together.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com IDK how much of what you say is true but I do believe there are
people behind the scenes controlling certain aspects of the world stage! Though as for making a transition in just 5 days, it sounds a bit far fetched! To control a world of 7 billion people has some serious problems! There are two basic mechanisms that are best for controlling humanity and they of coarse are fear and hope!

We all saw how hope was instrumental in getting Barack Obama elected and how fear was used to get him reelected
but to control 7 billion of us they will have to be able to cause unbridled panic in the world to get us to work together
for their interests! Like I said before IDK how this could be possible unless they can destroy our economy and implement
a new one before the food riots get to bad!

It is more obvious to those with eyes to see that the world economy is all being propped up through currency manipulation and as for how long before this illusion becomes apparent to the majority is any ones guess but
I expect it will eventually fail through a planned collapse or one that can no longer be prevented! I am guessing it
will be the former! Good Luck and God bless ATS!

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infinite The Masons. My dad was a Mason so was most of the fathers in the neighborhood i grew up in the 60's. LOL if they are going to take over....good luck with that notion.

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Omega sector as in the film true lies. Interesting

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
IMO I think its BS. You are talking about a one world government? The only way that will happen is to have the majority of the populations to sign on to it like the European Union. Yes other countries might get away with it like south america. Not in the USA for one the whole police force and the whole military establishment would have to be behind and willing to kill their own citizens like you stated getting a parking ticket and then disputing and the police "putting a bullet in your brain" ...really. I can actually see a one world governmen happening. Peacefully and in the future way in tthe future.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infinite

The NWO is already operating in the confines of the USA. Everything is swimming sideways now. The president acts as if he is a robot. I'm not crazy, I know he's not, but look at the things he has done. Crazy stuff, man.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like that movie Dredd, its on netflix. This all sounds interesting though, I just hope its not true but no one can be sure...
a reply to: RX84

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loosapaloosa
What do you expect with a white house full of Communist Revolutionaries wanting to deliberately collapse our dollar and economy? Communists from without and within are doing the bidding of George Soros and other Communists Elite Officials around the world to destroy America and thereby removing the final hurdle which stands in the way of the New World Order from getting absolute global power or a One World Communist Dictatorship. Why do you think the Constitution was formed including The 2ND Ammendment which gives all Americans the right to take up and bear arms against all enemies both foreign( outside our borders ) and domestic( inside our borders )?

I'm curious. When President Obama leaves office and there is no "one world government", and the government has not taken away your guns, and the dollar has not collapsed, will you accept that as evidence that you were wrong?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We are all controlled but the thing is that you should ask your self who
Wants to be controlled . We are all going that way becouse people won't stand up and say , we are British and we take no sh.t

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
So what's the size of the OAs army? We're well armed here in America

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveTopSecret.com

Neat and interesting post. I have seen so many pieces on where the true power is, so who really knows. But dang man, use some paragraphs or spacing or something.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join