It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So we have this super secret agency, and you know who is on the board of directors AND where the office is?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When asked about UFO disclosure, then-President Bill Clinton responded by saying...

there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it.

That is a profound statement by a sitting American President.

UFO.net
edit on 22-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I saw this thread about 6 months ago. The " Omega" Agency. The government was planning a Revelations party. I should know because I am the beast with a head injury and scar on my hand. The Freemasons and the Illuminati are involved creating products to circle the globe showing subliminals of the beast. There architecture to I guess see if anybody was listening or if something would happen according to prophecy. The empire was here and planned for a very long time by the religious. Some of the things the OP said were in code and some people in the shadows know about this.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

edit on 30-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

edit on 30-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

Do I want to play with bloody mary? Sounds icky...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That the President does not have the highest security ratings is a bit of a no brainer, as I've stated on another post what if he's kidnapped? The possibility has at least been considered, so he doesn't know things like the nuclear codes, unless he needs to. But as far as the OA is concerned, it seems there are so many "secret" societies, power players and hangers on if your not in a "secret" club. then invent your own! Make it by invitation only. Do interesting things and try to do good works. For me that at least buys points.

As a Mason, I can tell you "we" are about as conspiratorial as the Rotary Club. People like to "belong" to something that is selective, and secret. It makes one feel important. I have taken part in meetings with a bunch of high ranking military and intelligence people for years. (We usually have met in Canada. Always great hosts the Canadians). Nice place, but looks a bit like the "Over Look Hotel" from the movie "The Shining". That was as creepy as it got.

And the "secrets", yes there were a few we talked about? I assure you most that we covered was like most "secret stuff" Boring. But hey, it was very cool to be invited! Made me feel "important" even if only in my mind...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I thought Charlton Heston ran the omega sector? Oh wait, that was True Lies. Damn funny movie though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Let's be honest, my grandma is above the president.
The president is just a puppet that gets told what to do.

There is no democracy, only the illusion of one.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Textreply to post by infinite

It is said that only the top members of the Masons are 'in the know' about
the 'true' inner workings and vision of the order. It has been said that the so
Called 'Illuminati' has infiltrated them and other societies and government
offices/agencies as well as many private organizations/agencies and
corporations such as the FED and their affiliates, the CIA and FBI, and even
NASA. What if titles such as Illuminati, the OA, NWO, and all the other
refrences to the 'shadow government' are all one and the same? It would
serve them well to confuse people trying to make heads or tails of it.

As far as globalization is concerned, think about it...how much easier would
it be to take full control over the worlds peoples if all the countries in the world
eventually conglomorated into one massive universal country. Think of the
European Union, and the proposed North American Union, and the proposed
South and Central Asian Unions, to name a few. Just more food for thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think it would be simply naive to believe this is the whole truth. The art comes in separating the truth from the lies. I'm not saying the OP has spread disinfo, more that he/she was fed a mixed truth. It's upto us to work out what's truth and what isn't, then go on and work out if :

a) any of their plans will ever surface.
b) if any of their plans are surfacing now.
c) if they've made major changes and if it's starting to reflect in current world events, or if not, when that might happen.

Not easy obviously, because we're right out on the fringe here, but always worth a try if there's any truth to this.

Biggest mistake would probably be discounting all of it. But don't live in fear. If you do, they've already won.
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i will be soon starting a thread (the rebellion) we will be preparing for what is too come. "nothing is impossible" this will be one point in history when every religion every belief will come together and unite into one "we can overcome anything in numbers weak or not" we have too stay free willed "OPEN MINDED" one thing the illuminati are fixated on destroying the free minded, too make use puppets "zombies" of there control. this will all interlink with all other conspiracies soon enough. we are entering a new era of life " the era of greater understanding " we ALL are going too go through a massive change in our well i cant say lives but our existence " our spirits existence"......................................me myself i think that we all deserve the answer of life and we will one day or time know the truth of life. even though my life so far has been hard i still have the urge too stay positive and that there is a reason that we have this positive feeling. our existence of humans and the galaxy is so so so so so so random that it is so easy to believe that it is on purpose there is almost no chance that it wasnt on purpose. us has humans have the ability too think we have emotions we have a concision we have everything too survive. we cant have been a random creation of science or of nature. this brings me back to why i first created this post, us as the creations of a higher being will have too merge together to create a order too protect the right too be free minded " the gift too be free minded" too have our own way of thinking instead of a higher order telling us what too think what too do " too be puppets" and too see them as higher beings. i hope you joine me in this crusade too bring use back too our free minded selves. so think what yo u want too think do what you want too do, dont let this persuade your beliefs think free minded. (the REBELLION the)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Everything that has been said about the illuminati is all a bunch of bulls***. The meglomaniacs helping the sick kid in the well. They are trying to destroy religion to make us slaves. The masons with their beautiful architecture ...... It's just something for a bunch of nerds to get worked up about sitting in front of their computer screen in the dark. I have an IPAD I come and go as I please and I am still young and able to see music for what it is. I have the lucky golden ticket so this music was practically made for me. I will be rockin out having an end of the world party checking up on you nerds from time to time.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
"They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel. And they don't want us spreading our warlike, violent, greedy ways to other parts of the universe and disrupting the order of their societies on other planets. "

I wouldn't personally agree with that.

All our wars are brought about by those in financial and social power, not the common man.

The regular folk don't have any beef with each other, the German people didn't have a problem with the English people, the Japanese with the Americans, the Iraqi's with the West.

The only grudges and opinions of other nations the regular, working class people have are those instilled in us by our 'leaders' and the media.

If George Bush had a problem with Saddam Hussein, why didn't they just sit and talk about it, or get in a boxing ring and have a pay-per-view fight in Vegas? Because it's all bullsh*t, and has nothing to do with justice or freedom, it's all about money - making them, and their kind, money and gaining power.

I do not consider us a violent, warlike race, a gullable one maybe, but not warlike.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I had never seen this thread. I was interested, until it started looking like late 90's/early 2000's rambling of a lunatic on a geocities blog. This gem takes the cake and shows the loosely cobbled logic:

But bringing people under control is not the only reason driving the OA, there is another. The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general. Why? Because they fear us. They realized when we accomplished the first manned space flight that it was only a matter of time before we moved out into the universe. And they don't want our ways to infest their society. They are helping the OA for reasons of self-preservation of their society. They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel. And they don't want us spreading our warlike, violent, greedy ways to other parts of the universe and disrupting the order of their societies on other planets. They agreed to help the OA in the advancement of our technology and in the repairing of the damage we've done to the Earth's environment in exchange for the OA's cooperation in changing the ways of this world, bringing us humans into line with the societies of the other planets in the ET's sphere of control in the universe.

So, t make sure we are clear:

1. Aliens have helped the US space program, the one that generally gets the most space action (at least in perception if not reality). Thus, without the alien help, we would not have as robust a space technology

2. Aliens are afraid of us because we are not on the frontiers of space and we are so violent.

Say what?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I believe a nwo would be good for the planet by working towards goals such as space travel

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelion

Man was created by O Siris and Horus.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have to disagree that OA is behind the NWO. The antichrist is responsible for that with the participation of forces higher than the human forces of people like the OA. In the next year you will hear about the third temple of Solomonda. That is the time when antichrist will take step by step the control of the world.

OA, Masons or Illuminati is just the top of the iceberg. The terrible stuff is behind the curtains of NWO. Just consider that presidents, singers, producers, actors, athletes and many other of the guys you see on TV believe in satan and you will understand the situation we are under.

Please do not think that GOD or the Angels or satan or the antichrist are fake. It's for your own good good to know that they exist. Consider the above carefully please!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

Demons, or hostile beings outside the accepted realm of thinking, are likely attracted to families that inherit wealth and influence on Earth. Infiltrating minds and corrupting motives, people that gained power righteously can be turned into agents of fear, suffering and distress.

If the existence of angelic and demonic life is accepted, then the focus must not be on defeating people, but the evil forces that propel their negative actions.

Simply believing in these beings leaves one more prone to attack and it is important to maintain the position that angels are superior to demons and can provide protections.

In the coming battle it is important that populations inoculate themselves against the forces of evil with an honest faith in God's plan for humanity as a divine specie. Satan can not harass humanity without some level of consent.

These battles boil down to the cosmic battle between life and death, which I am thankful for. Earth is a roller coaster in the amusement park of the soul, with drops higher than Everest, and miles long stretches where the train is upside down.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general. Why? Because they fear us.

I was taking this as a serious article until I reached the above section. Sorry guys you lost all believability on that point, I think you've watched too many episodes of stargate.

Show Me The Aliens

Obviously if we knew for a fact that the aliens were here, then there would be a need for the OA already because if/when we do find out about them it is going to be a complete game changer. We all know that the government hides many things from the public. I do not find it very hard to believe that they have hidden the aliens. Not in plain sight but with all the UFO evidence and alleged pictures of the Greys I think it is just a matter of time before they go from false stories and hoaxes to facts.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

You can't fight these evil forces as you mean it. Only by praying they can be defeated. There is not another way they can be harmed. Next year you will remember me when antichrist will be in our lives.

I am not a troll that's for sure cause behind everything i say there are facts(plural!). Read John's Apocalypse on Bible and you 'll see what it must be done AND what will be done. Please prepare yourself and whoever you know! God will show to the one that wants to see the right path, i bet my life on that! And please, PRAY!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join