It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What do you expect with a white house full of Communist Revolutionaries wanting to deliberately collapse our dollar and economy? Communists from without and within are doing the bidding of George Soros and other Communists Elite Officials around the world to destroy America and thereby removing the final hurdle which stands in the way of the New World Order from getting absolute global power or a One World Communist Dictatorship. Why do you think the Constitution was formed including The 2ND Ammendment which gives all Americans the right to take up and bear arms against all enemies both foreign( outside our borders ) and domestic( inside our borders )? While diplomacy and legitimate elections are preferred ways of dealing with such traitors the 2nd Amendment is a last resort when all else fails. In other words, if the secret police comes crashing down my door for no reason and threatens the physical life of my family for no reason then they are swiss cheese!!! If you don`t know..now you know.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

any job openings?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
Uh, okay, let's stop here for a minute. First, it was the Masons, then the Illuminati, Majestic-12, CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB.... who is in control??? What is the Omega Agency? Where do they have their HQ? Any info on them?

Yes. Their address is
10201 West Pico Boulevard,
Los Angeles, California 90035

When you go there you will see a sign saying "Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp" The are the ones who created the The Omega agency for the movie "True Lies".

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi All,
I am a new character to this site and hope to add and receive some information I find most interesting.I take time to read and consider my responses but cannot help but throw in humerous comments (if applicable/acceptable)...I have to be honest.
This was a brilliant first read and if all posts are as intrigueing as this then I know I will be visiting very often,so hope to see you all soon...MAMBM

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If the description and agenda of the NWO and The Omega Agency that was put forth here is correct, then I say bring it on. People may be surprised at how de-populated this planet will become when they are finished taking out all the "negatives".

If the description and agenda of the CIA that was put forth here is also correct, then they should be the first ones taken out when the OA takes control. They can try their argument of the ends justifying the means all they want, the bottom line is that both their means and their ends were counterpoductive to a productive and stable planet.

They always have been and they always will be. That is just the nature of that beast.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Are the Zionists controlled by the OA or do the Zionists control OA?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katerna
Did you know that if you spell "Illuminati" backwards as a .com URL you will be redirected to the NSA official website? I find that a very odd coincidence. Intentional?

I'll be damned. I tried it. it does.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The President is a bunch of bs

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi Guys

I found the report on the omega conspiracy quite interesting except for the part about aliens already here and working with the governments. I do believe in ETs but not to the point that they are here working in partnership with our government. I do believe that there is secret technology that can be passed from them but I dont believe the relationship is one whereby its kind of like them having an office in a building and noone knows they are actually an alien.

I think we also need to realize that when we talk of a new world order we are talking about a concept which is very much a Western (European/US dominant) concept. However we need to realize that countries like the nations of the middle east and north africa and countries of the far east like China are hostile to the new world order because the plans of the global elite is for the gravity of power and wealth to rest within Europe and so all economic and political decision making is based on what can America/Europe get out of it before any other regional body.

I recently picked up a free report at www.theantichristidentity.com... which actually gave me some clear insights into what the new world order means and why it simply cant work long term. I know some Christians believe that the New World Order will collapse as the peace used to hold the world teogether disintegrates as world regions resort back to their political idieologies which then ends up with a major world war in the middle east.

So just wanted to add that the new world order will come but dont think its a walk in the park in how it will come together and it wont be long term because of the clash of historical and political ideologies.

Ciao

Kevin

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
it was the Masons, then the Illuminati, Majestic-12, CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB.... who is in control???
What do this agency do? Control the world, try to do so? Wasn't that Illuminati's job?

I don't follow, please, enlighten me...

I found this agency mentioned in this YouTube clip. ACIO; Alien Contact Intellegence Organization. I looked this agency up, which does not have a web site, I found per say, but a ex ACIO scientist, Dr. Neruda (the defected ACIO scientist), who states this is the most powerful secret agency above all the restll. It is in control of all the agencies you listed and "Fifteen" is the leaders name, whom is stated as being the most powerful person on planet earth by the doctor. It is interesting to say the least. The YouTube gives the intoduction to it. The link below YouTube is the actual interview done on a web site called wingmakers. com. Check it out.

www.wingmakers.com...
edit on 14-1-2012 by TruNorth because: did not properly place utube link

edit on 14-1-2012 by TruNorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TruNorth

Sorry for the mess up, here is the U tube on it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Have you ever heard of the ACIO? Alien Contact Intelligent Organization? According to one scientist, an ex scientist for ACIO, that says it is the secret agency that is above all else. Something to think about!
www.youtube.com...
www.wingmakers.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I agree with you great post! I'm new to all of this just joined today but I love it so far.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well I've read thru the thread of the Omega Agency. And sure why not, take over in 5 days, that sounds good. Aliens absolutely!Drugs and politicians, government of gangsters-GOG-(Biblical reference).One world government, one world currency, Whore mongers and War mongers(Biblical reference) I'm ready bring it on!! Let's end it all NOW.!!!!!! We could start it easily enough. Let's shoot the cops and kill the politicians, elect Robin Williams as President or Tom Sellack, go back to the barter system, pot for food/gas/clothes. Home school the children like the Weavers did at Ruby Ridge. Hell Lon "hitman" Whore-euchi brought the Viet Nam War to Americas shores. If knowledge is power we are the dumbest bunch of idiots in the universe, and I might as well shoot myself and end it all now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Even though it's above the President, Alexander Haig once ran for President anyway. But I'll bet he hasn't attended many of those Ruling Council meetings lately.

Whatever happened to the United Network Command for Law Enforcement? Why aren't they on the case? What about The Ministry? Or the Zonal Organization of World Intelligence Enterprises?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is my "personal" response and I'm not planning on posting any links. The NWO has been around since before I can remember.My first exposure to it was something called the Tri-Lateral Commission.
It was formed to create a New World Banking system for interaction of finances.(to make a world wide bank note system).There are supposed to be 10 different notes to be used and yes the Euro is one of them.One is supposed to be Afrikaner Exchange Note, and I don't remember the others.
This was started to bring about a New World Order in finance.Please note that there is now a New World Bank!
The big problem with democracy and the NWO is that the people have (had) control of those in control.
The part about aliens living amongst us. Who cares?
Yes we are using some tech that comes from them but if you want a big surprise many of them look JUST LIKE US. If anybody checked UFO sightings usually within a few days of a sighting of sasquatch and put the two togeather? (personally I believe in God , so I know we're not alone)
Also it appears in your thread that the US is alone in this with all those initials.We are not.
I don't know about 5 days from now but it may be after the (typhus?) outbreak that hits Asia.N.Africa and the Middle East.that the NWO makes known its officers.
I'm probably going to catch all hell for this reply but those who've dealt with me in the past know that IDGAS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

since he died 2 years ago I'd say you are correct

:

Alexander Meigs Haig, Jr. (December 2, 1924 – February 20, 2010)

link en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I know that it is fairly late in this thread, on page 20, to be contributing something major which might fork out the debate into an entirely new direction, but better late than never, right?

I have often wondered what managing agency was above all the others, and in charge of Alien / Human interactions and diplomacy. Also I did wonder what sort of exopolitics were exercised by the alleged OMEGA AGENCY and the role of seemingly human agencies with respect to representing our interests in that relationship. What I have stumbled upon however is more alarming than reassuring.

"The human race would supply the pawns. The mode of control was complicated as usual. Human beings were largely free of direct control. Each individual HAD TO CONSCIOUSLY COMMIT HIMSELF TO ONE OF THE OPPOSING FORCES... "The main battle was for what was to become known as the human soul. "Once an individual had committed himself, he opened a door so that an indefinable something could actually enter his body and exercise some control over his subconscious mind. "...the Serpent People or OMEGA Group, attacked man in various ways, trying to rid the planet of him. But the super-intelligence was still able to look over man... God worked out new ways of communication and control, always in conflict with the Serpent People."

Our Haunted Planet by John A. Keel

In the above link you can quickly subscribe and then download anything once you have uploaded a document. It is well worth the trouble. Much that is otherwise unavailable for truth seekers can be found there, and quite a few books are only seen there in ebook format. Of course if you can find it elsewhere using a search, more power to you!

Our Haunted Planet by John Keel was used as the basis for the movie "THEY LIVE" which many ATS members have found to be very compelling in its observations about our controlled reality matrix and the conditioning we are subjected to daily. What is also rather upsetting when you first are confronted with this possibility is the fact that our society has been "infiltrated" by Aliens who circulate among us in stealth mode, undetected...

John Keel refers to the Reptilian Aliens who have infiltrated and who control human society as The Serpent People, but he also calls them coincidentally the OMEGA GROUP. Could there be any relation between his use of this term and the OMEGA AGENCY?

One can only wonder whether there is an actual extension of the OMEGA GROUP into the OMEGA AGENCY or if they might be more than simply related, but actually two names for the same organization? What if the Omega Agency this thread discusses is actually ALIEN CONTROLLED ?

This would in fact make a lot of sense. Just like the USA, the dominant power in the alliance, is de facto in full control of its coordinating military organization called NATO, it is quite likely that the OMEGA GROUP is in just as dominant a position in controlling its coordinating oversight organization called the OMEGA AGENCY.

This could be most effectively done by using human looking agents as key representatives, who are in fact stealth aliens which are either masked by technological means or projected inside human bodies, used as AVATARS. More simply it also might be effectively done by concealing the visual identity of NUMBER 1 just like in the TV miniseries THE PRISONER from the 1960's where the highest human authority one ever came into contact with - in a village population of semi-retired intelligence agents from all the world's agencies who "knew too much" and needed to be debriefed and brainwashed - was the village's NUMBER 2.

This village in fact represents The Global Village since it encompasses individuals from every nation on Earth, even those who were allegedly opposed by the then very active Cold War and considered to be deadly enemies. But in this village controlled by an unknown authority - possibly the OMEGA GROUP? - the real issue was not what nation one belonged to or what side one was on, it was merely what those at the heart of the world's intelligence agencies had managed to discover, their task was to debrief them, ascertain what security threat they represented to the higher authority ABOVE ALL HUMAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES and then either "terminate" them or else totally brainwash them into bland normalized idiocy.

I happen to know that this last alternative does exist in today's more mainstream intelligence agencies, my mother having been affected in the post-war days to administering electroshocks in their programs and she was herself later subjected to a "full reconditioning" through electroshocks which produced a lasting personality shift, that eventually some decades later wore off. This was in my humble opinion what led her in her last days before a tragic death to teach university classes about CIA MIND CONTROL.

Interesting, what a book, a movie, a TV series can convey.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is very disturbing I hope the people will restrain their government before it kills them.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi Natalie Truth,

We can assume that the OMEGA Agency is a Covert Secret Government Group of Human Accomplices doing the bidding of a predatory Alien Invader. People often ask, why go to such trouble when they are intellectually, scientifically, technologically and physically superior to us? Couldn't they just TAKE OVER militarily? To this I found a far better reply than I might myself formulate which I shall post here:

Given their technological superiority, why don’t hostile alien forces just take over the planet? For strategic reasons, their invasion is a drawn out process rather than a single spectacular blitzkrieg as one might expect, though the latter can be used to finalize the invasion once the first phase has spiritually tranquilized the target population.

There are many problems with an overt invasion using physical force. History has shown that visible tyrants are also visible targets who quickly fall if they reveal themselves before total control has been established. Smarter tyrants stay hidden and cleverly manipulate the population into first defeating and enslaving itself. Cosmic tyrants exist who seek to assimilate entire worlds into their empire.

The premature invasion of those who have targeted us could lead to conflicts threatening the two resources they have come here to exploit: earth and its inhabitants. They prefer that we willingly hand over ourselves and the planet with the least amount of resistance. This can only happen under the condition that we are unaware of their true nature or agenda. Preparing such deception requires much groundwork.

Thus, they have chosen to covertly and patiently manipulate human society toward that end. Their preferred method of subversion is to create elite among the population who do the dirty work of enslaving the rest. What we know as the “secret government” is an occult technocracy comprised of these elite humans.

The secret government is using problem-reaction-solution techniques to frame world conflicts as pretexts for the establishment of a “New World Order,” an overt global totalitarian regime that will lockdown any potential for resistance and secure earth for easy assimilation into the alien empire.

SOURCE: Synopsis of the Alien Master Plan

So we can see that it is quite logical, in the long term strategy of extending a Cosmic Empire which spans many Star Systems, that they would want to remain hidden and work from behind the scenes, using Royal Families and their Illuminati brethren as well as any number of Secret Societies and Secret Services to dissimulate their enslavement and exploitation of the colonized populations. Thus the Royals and the Illuminati are our the Kapo's in this Planetary Concentration Camp.

GS

edit on 4-2-2012 by Getsmart because: the Omega Agency must be the ALIEN Coordination above the Bilderberg Group ?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join