It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmaceuticals as a vessel for control?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I would like some opinions regarding pharmaceuticals.

Some folks think TPTB are poisoning our water via fluoride and other additives and some believe airplanes spray some kind of chemical into the air to control the population, or whatever.

I was recently contemplating how freely doctors are prescribing drugs these days. I remember a time when it was done very cautiously and sparingly. These days, many doctors will write an Rx for whatever you want for the asking, with the exception of narcotics. For instance, several years ago I was having minor depression issues and I went to the local doctor and told him what the issue was and basically asked for Effexor-XR because my brother was on it and it worked for him. Without really doing anything further to verify a diagnosis he said, "sure" and wrote the script.

Then, with kids being diagnosed with ADD/ADHD every time they misbehave I began thinking, if they want to drug us, why do it with water and "crop dusters", just put the necessary additives in Rx drugs. Then shove them down everybody's throat at every opportunity.

It's just a thought....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I remember Valium "mama's little helper" from the 70's. Today it appears that most everyone is on something. Some people just can't do without something for their allergies, joint pain, muscle pain, etc. A drugged society is a complacent society.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I know that if it wasn't for morphine, I would have jumped off of a bridge a long time ago....seriously..

but I am far from complacent although I do know what you mean. It seems there is a real "dumbing down" of the general population these days including children through pharmaceuticals.

And the children are still growing and our future so I don't know how good that actually is. It does seem that all you have to do is ask and a doctor will write a script for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join