It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Academician: "Aliens exist, but also have weaknesses"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Truth is the 'life' out there is infinitely vast. However the life 'in visitation' with earth be it casual or intimate is also quite vast.

Some of the cultures out there in and beyond our galaxy are so spiritually & technologically advanced, some would seem to us hundreds of thousands or millions of years ahead. Some benevolent beings have come here from other timelines, the future, the past, etc. I guess it can be very mind blowing to consider that some cultures exist in a state of omnipresence.

You see you can develop 'technologies' along the path of, well we can just call it technology - using the sciences of the physical universe.. or you can develop technologies along the path of Consciousness which is a spiritual path. Spirituality is universal and permeates every conscious sentience.
This universal syntax is beyond language and symbols but the communication of information in the universe by advanced sentience is primarily done thru symbols - for instance take a look at crop circles.. Now imagine telepathically communicating with such symbology rather than using our voiceboxes and learned languages to share information with each other. Now imagine being able to exchange and instantaneously download/upload such symbology but in a multidimensional manner (not just 2D shapes or even 3D shapes, but rather MULTIdimensional, symbols we cannot currently visualize into a 3-dimensional manner which we are accustomed) Yes I am speaking of beings who are beyond the confines of 3D matrix.

link   
[edit on 25-8-2010 by orazio]

link   
[edit on 25-8-2010 by orazio]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Fair enough, but also the personal experience is enough for them to accept this as part of who they are... be it good or bad! Either way, people will act on it and that will influence the culture all around them to also "find themselves" (personal experience) so that they can live by their own accord. If one changes their perspective, then wouldn't others also change their perspective? (Social Deviation)

Keep in mind, in my little world, people would choose what is "good" or "peaceful" then if the rest of the world would also find that harmonious and on par with their natural ways (souls way) we might, just might be able to turn this world around, from what it is today (greed, hate, war, sadness, etc..) to a world full of LIFE and happiness and joy.

Also I personally think this is what the ETs are waiting on, maybe thousands or even millions of years ahead of us, they must have learned the true way of existence... we weren't design to kill one another or hate one another, we are in our natural form designed to evolve WITH support and love of none another. Otherwise we will be destroying ourselves, like a cancer cell destroying all the healthy cells.... after all... we're all living cells of God!

So be it proof or not, the personal experience is by far the most powerful inspiration we all can have... a hope for a change....

[edit on 25-8-2010 by freighttrain]

Wow. There's too much I disagree with in your post. I'll just throw out a condensed version.

I do not believe that social deviation as you have described it has as much power as you ascribe.

I don't believe that harmony with the "soul's way" (I don't believe in that) is going to lead to a utopia of happiness and joy. It's an optimistic belief but unrealistic in my opinion.

I don't have reason to believe ET's are waiting for us to do anything. I believe that we were designed to kill and hate each other and this is just as natural as us being designed to support and love each other. Finally, I don't believe that describing humans as "living cells of god" is accurate.

Sorry to be blunt but that's my honest take. Back to the OP, it's still a sensationalist piece relying solely on the appeal to authority.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

lol, well I guess not all of us see the same light, otherwise our world would be at peace. However I do appreciate your honesty and your opening.

Recently I'm learning how to oil pain, reading a book about it, I read something very interesting. To emphasize the "light" colors, you need to paint very "dark" colors, this contrast between the two colors is what makes the painting stand out and make the ALL colors very vivid.

I couldn't help but to think that our entire civilization is just like that, we have good and bad, we have love and hate, we got black and white. I think it's because one makes the other more, if you know what I'm saying.

So in THIS world of illusion, I think there are two main branch on life that dominate our experiences here, the so called "skeptics" and "believers". They both are valid and required for this world to be, what it is... a school of thoughts. One can NOT exist without the other, I wouldn't be me and you wouldn't be you, if we didn't have the opposite perspective on life. This encourage us both to find harmony at our understanding of life, which I think is our purpose here... to learn and grow.

What's interesting though, at the end, you are required to be here as much as I and so we all MUST be "living cells of God" (God in a non-religious based off course, call it a creator(s))

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

So in THIS world of illusion, I think there are two main branch on life that dominate our experiences here, the so called "skeptics" and "believers". They both are valid and required for this world to be, what it is... a school of thoughts. One can NOT exist without the other, I wouldn't be me and you wouldn't be you, if we didn't have the opposite perspective on life. This encourage us both to find harmony at our understanding of life, which I think is our purpose here... to learn and grow.

I do believe that the dynamic between skeptics and believers encourage us to find understanding of life, I think there's a third type that sits opposite the skeptic and believer. That is, a "knower". Skeptics and believers operate on unproven claims and hypotheses. Those who "know" operate from a base of testable, repeatable data and knowledge.

I personally find that belief in anything can cause weird things to happen to people's brains and sometimes make them do strange things. I find it much more important to be accurate in what I know more than what I simply believe through my experiences. But that's my personal stance... there was a time in which belief was more important to me, though not anymore!

Personal stances aside I'm detecting an underlying theme to your posts in this thread which seems to be a simplified Rodney King type plea of 'can't we all just get along'. I like that and I'm all for such a philosophy.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Freighttrain.....

I'm starting to wonder if Sichao's position & statements have been misrepresented.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hopefully someone will interview him and get his opinion on the UFO subject, specially the ones he's directly involved with. I'm hoping they'll also release these videos that their analyzing.... if taking this long to analyze them, one would assume it's hard to dismiss otherwise it would have been dismissed!

Also from what I'm reading, he's directly involved with the Chines Airport UFO (recent event).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join