It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China discloses UFO!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

China discloses UFO! Reality Aliens are sending UFO probes here!

lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com

Dramatic events have taken place in China over the last few days and that nations thousands of UFO researchers and enthusiasts are reeling in shock.

One of the heads of Chinas famous Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory, Professor Wang Sichao, has gone public admitting the UFOs are real and aliens are visiting Earth and that the observatory has observed their craft many times. The admittance of UFO reality was made yesterday within a official speech entitled tellingly China's UFO truth. This news has been extensively reported in China.
(visit the link for the full news article)

UPDATE:
Additional Link to support “Research methods used for UFOs through this Observatory”

UFO's observation methods Purple Mountain Observatory, China, Professor Wang provided

www.comhaha.com...

Purple Mountain Observatory, Shanghai UFO researcher explore the research center director Wang thought 1,7.26 "phantom" representation The evening of 26 July 1995 22:00 to 25 pm (Beijing time), occurred in Northwest China an exotic fan at high altitude, arc-shaped light-emitting materials, there are 20 provinces of the public who witnessed the "Sky", strong reaction . I received a lot of my observation station reports a long and serious investigation, analysis and calculation. It is not a supernova was found, nor comets and meteors, but is still a strange spacecraft, but it is flying in 1460 km altitude, flight speed is far smaller than the speed of the universe, it can emit up to 3 km flame, and spray large amounts of gas and dust material. The space vehicle, a swivel, side slowly westward. It injection of gas, dust illuminated by the sun at high altitude with smoke brilliance, the curved form of the fan or light-emitting materials. The mysterious luminous object come from? Disappeared after "end" Where? Still remain a mystery.

MORE UPDATE:
More evidence to support this observatory has some footage of UFO and is researching this subject matter. Video is on the link below.

Chinese scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing have confirmed that they filmed a UFO during the July 22nd 2009 eclipse for 40 minutes. They plan to study the video for the next 12 months.

www.whalesinspace.com...

EVEN MORE UPDATE:
This is unrelated to this story, but just to support this Observatory is involved in UFO research;

Urumqi Xinjiang : UFO Spotted

According to Song Huagang, secretary-general of the Xinjiang Astronomical Society, the object was an intercontinental missile launched by the U.S. on June 30. The "missile theory" was dismissed on July 9 by Wang Sichao, an astronomy researcher from the Zijinshan Astronomical Observatory (also known as Purple Mountain Observatory, under the aegis of the Chinese academy of Sciences.)

www.theepochtimes.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Admin Edit: Actual source is a well-documented known hoax site]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

For further comments on this subject... PLEASE GO TO:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know the source very well, can some one please verify this? I'm digging around to see if this observatory has posted any of these videos from Crafts/ Probes, etc...

First Brazil government is disclosing and now China? Something is going on, that's causing all these countries to come out to public recently. I can't help but to think.... 2012 only a couple of years away!~

lifetheuniverseandcombom.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I love how we are not hearing a word about this! If true, this is crazy!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
hmm...i say this sounds like a hoax...

edit to add: Yup - there's the [hoax] tag!

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Hell that was quick (labeled hoax)!

There are multiple sources for this article though, how do we know it was originated by the "hoaxer" ?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Whilst the source may very well be a hoax site the actual People's Daily paper of China does have the actual article posted up on their website (And in English for us foreigners too).

Not sure about Professor Wang Sichao though. He seems to be the Nick Pope of China by the looks of it.

The People's Daily is the mouthpiece of the Chinese communist government though as is either allow such silly claims to be made globally on purpose or there may be some truth to these claims.

I know where my mind sits in all of this but you have to be sceptical about these things.

It could be true.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

So...ummm...why is this already in the hoax section? What's up with that? I've seen nothing to suggest this is a hoax so far, can we at least wait until there are facts which confirm this is in fact a hoax before moving it to the hoax section? This is an unbelievable story...I would like more answers as to the authenticity of this story...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Indeed, that's the problem with these Hoax sites, they maybe legit news released by some community, then these Hoax sites add that to their site. Either to drive traffic there or simply dis info agents running it, so to create the BEST lie, mix some truth with lies... then you'll know what really is true! One thing I know about a communist country is that their media is %100 controlled by government, you'll only see what they want you to see!

MOD please review the new source above, and reconsider this being a Hoax, it's a big news if NOT a hoax! We should allow some time for others to have a chance to research this, before labeling it a Hoax right away! I'm also gonna look for more details on this.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHA0S I doubt this story has any truth to it whatsoever but I agree that at this point in time it may have been mislabelled as a [HOAX].

I have linked to the actual newspaper which carries the story and linked to it's Wiki page so that it's full value as a communist government mouthpiece can be seen.

I do think though that perhaps the OP didn't research beyond the info gleened from a well known hoaxer blog and as such - to save the immediate backlash that such a sensationalist headline always generates the mods took the appropriate action and moved it to where anything from that site should be moved to.

It's a case of the boy who cried wolf.

I'm sure someone in authority here will give an official reason for the matter soon enough.

As is I've alerted the moderation team to reclassify this story and like any good bunch of researchers if they find it good enough to be reinstated it will be as they have done before with other stories.

I'd recommend the OP research beyond only blogs though -especially when they mention the supposed source.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Well, I certainly hope it pans out to be real, it is looking to be real from what I can see. From the first article you linked, I found this quote interesting:

Wang Sichao, a researcher and planetary astronomer at the Purple Hills Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, said that he believes extraterrestrial beings do exist and their UFOs have the ability to visit our earth. However, he disagrees with British scientist Stephen Hawking, who believes an encounter with aliens would spell disaster to human beings.
----
Many people are worried that the aliens would invade the earth and if they do exit, is could be a calamity for human beings. Hawking is one person who holds such a theory.

However, Wang said it's too early to come to this conclusion.

"If they are friendly to us, we can promote the human beings' civilization through exchange and cooperation with them. If they are not, as long as we prepared for their invasion, we can beat them back based on their weaknesses. After all, they are life entities, they would show their slips," Wang said.

I have to agree with him, however Hawking's was talking about if Aliens stumbled upon us, not if they had been here for a while.

EDIT: Added another interesting part of the article.

[edit on 24/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Well i didn't even get a chance to add more links and supporting stories, MOD just labeled Hoax in minutes of me posting this

What happened to "deny ignorance"?! If it's a hoax then it's a hoax, but allow some time for others to analyze this. MOD can then label this a hoax, but while other still interested in discussing this article, this should stay open…

After all ATS is a forum to discuss these theories, how are we any better then MSM if we just quickly label something through one individual because this “maybe” a hoax… give a chance mate!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Comparing the source article to that which is on the People's Daily site reveals a rather stark contrast between the two.

Aside from the People's Daily "article" the only other "sources" stem solely from the same well-known and documented hoax site that has since been deemed an unwanted and illegitimate disservice "source" here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

But I've also didn't get a chance to add few more sources while waiting on feedback in regards to the original source. I just think you're jumping the gun here and should give it half hour or so, if it's a well known hoax others can also say this!

Again, many articles support there has been UFO research going on with this observatory (please see the other 2 links I added to thread). So they claiming such disclosure is not far fetched if they're all involved in researching UFO?! I don't care who the original author was, there are many other sources that support this.

So please reconsider leaving these "known hoaxes" for just a bit longer, so others can share their opinions. No harm to ATS will come of this... again, if tis' a hoax, it's a hoax.... but wouldn't be a shame to miss out on something so big, just because it "resembles" a hoax news?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Look, this was already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That appears to be the same story, and the thread was closed because it was from the same source.

MORE SOURCES OF THIS STORY:

thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
information-machine.blogspot.com...
quasi-mundo.com...
sbeckow.wordpress.com...

[edit on 24/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If this is no hoax, and all these witnesses spanning several provinces, i have to ask: An observatory making these claims... an OBSERVATORY.. and no photographic/filmed evidence? C'mon.... I want to believe this as much as the next guy, but damn...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I agree. However the People Daily does stand alone with the article.

As stated you can read all about this Professor Wang Sichao and his articles for the paper here.

I don't for a second believe this article to hold up to scrutiny and think that the Prof's imagination has got the better of him. But the article exists on a recognised national newspaper and as such the story should stand.

What if the OP (freighttrain) took out the junk for their source from their opening post in this thread and replaced it with information (Which I consider junk) from the People's Daily?

Would that constitute it being reclassified?

-m0r

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

It’s much easier said then done, as you can see with other sources I posted this Observatory is fully involved in “invitation of UFO” assumingly with Chinese government. If this is true, then the Chinese government will only release these videos/photos when they feel fit. I think this professor is crossing the line by saying what he says, or is told to disclose this information by the government. I think the government will release these videos/images of Observatory soon, after seeing people reaction probably.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by hhcore

It’s much easier said then done, as you can see with other sources I posted this Observatory is fully involved in “invitation of UFO” assumingly with Chinese government. If this is true, then the Chinese government will only release these videos/photos when they feel fit. I think this professor is crossing the line by saying what he says, or is told to disclose this information by the government. I think the government will release these videos/images of Observatory soon, after seeing people reaction probably.

Well, you do bring a valid point.. Here's to hoping.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As I said in this post, on the closed thread, If one can present the story with a source that is completely independent of the hoax site ANW, then you can start a thread in A&U presenting the story.

But any thread with a story that originates from or uses ANW as a source will be closed or trashed or moved to HOAX.

With that said, this is not the first or even second time the story has been posted, so please always remember to use ATS search.

[edit on August 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on August 24th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

guilt by association.

Do you ever take time while standing in line at the supermarket to investigate the "Alien babies born from Hillary Clinton!" magazines?

No. You label them hoaxes because of the source.

If it turns out to be true - it ends up being national news....just like that one crap-hole magazine that got it right about John Edwards' affair.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join