It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: (possible) HIV Cure has been discovered!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
Magic Johnson may have an inherited resilience.

Its called the CCR5-Δ32 gene.

People without this gene can die quickly from AIDs.

People with one copy of this gene die very slowly with out treatment with treatment they may live long enough to die of old age or something else not related to AIDs

If you have a double copy of this gene you will not get HIV/AIDs
www.pbs.org...
www.pacificord.com...

Actually, in some groups, the CCR5-delta32 mutation is found in a curiously large number of people (up to 20% of Caucasians have one copy).

While the HIV pandemic (yes, PANDEMIC, i.e., Worldwide, and not the often touted EPIDEMIC, i.e., regional) is too new to have caused so many people to have the mutation, therefore disavowing the proposition of it's being a recent development in response to the propagation of the HIV/AIDS virus, a high frequency of a resistance gene would typically be expected in the region where infection rates are high.

However, it's virtually absent in African and Asian populations, whereas the frequency of the CCR5-delta32 mutation in Northern Europe, and ancestral descendants, is considered to potentially be the result of a genealogical adaptation that provided resistance to previous epidemics.

If true, people with CCR5-delta32 mutation would have been more likely to survive and pass it down to their offspring. At the same time, there is a relative decreased survival of people with normal CCR5.

In this regard, historical accounts point to two different deadly diseases were widespread in Europe when this mutation is believed to have arisen. Resistance to bubonic plague (also called the Black Death) might have influenced CCR5-delta32 distribution. Recent findings name smallpox immunity as another strong possibility.

www.thetech.org...

To this end, while it may have been wishful thinking on your part, I mean, sure, we all want to support our idols/heroes, but spreading misinformation is detrimental to the propagation of the TRUTH which, to me, seems to be at the core of this sites' guiding principles.

Specifically, the fact of the matter is as I have stated, that is, to prevent his HIV infection from developing into full blown AIDS, Mr. Johnson takes a daily combination of drugs, you know, anti-retroviral cocktails, likely one of the perks of the job from his advertising GlaxoSmithKline's drugs ( www.usatoday.com... ), the anti-retroviral drugs' manufacturer, and has even partnered with Abbott Laboratories to publicize the fight against AIDS in African American communities.

As such, I feel that it goes without saying that you are either highly misinformed, or intent on spreading disinformation as a clandestine means of furthering some as of yet revealed goal of yours. Either way, these efforts of yours serve little purpose other than to greatly belittle the credibility of your contributions to this site...No allusions intended, nor implied.

Just saying....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by novrod
If you look at it carefully, what this means is that there was a small mutation during evolution that removed our habitability to defend ourselves against the HIV infection.

You've got that a bit twisted...Allow me to unravel the NOT of what you've said:

It is NOT that there was a "small mutation...that REMOVED our habitability to defend ourselves against the HIV infection..", it's that there was a mutation, resulting from the onset of other diseases indigenous to Europe, that prompted the development of a genetic resistance that has carried over to modern day ancestral caucasians.

Like you, yourself, said:

Originally posted by novrodThere is no conspiracy here. Just stick do the FACTS and think about it.

No secrets, NO OBSCURE DATA, just facts !!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
there has to be a cure out there somewhere for the elite few...if this virus was created by man there has to be an antibody or something....how do you explain magic johnson all of a sudden doesn't have hiv anymore...

He has it, it is not in remission or anything like that, he has just been continually treating it to retard it from progressing into full-blown AIDS.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

GEEZ!! So MUCH misinformation!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by just an allusion

Misinformation ?

Like I've already said...I'm a Ph.d in virology & microbiology and have had my degree's in hand for the past 15 years now. For the past ten years I have been working with 15 other people, 2 of which are in-fact geneologist's who laugh themselves silly regarding H.I.V. and all that gene tripe. NONE of us are in need of, hence...not looking for any grants though.

The true genes that count in regards to H.I.V. are not spoken about by the medical science profession, instead those geneologist's talk smack about this gene and that gene producing immunity to H.I.V., but are quick to follow it up with ----> "Don't get us wrong & think that if you possess said GENE that we are speaking of you can't & won't get sick now."
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT SHOULD MEAN UNDER NO UNCERTAIN TERMS, BUT GUESS WHAT ? > IT DON'T ! <

Who would ever even think of going to find out if they carried such a gene anyway, not to mention why they would. So maybe they could go out and have all the sex that they wanted with $2.00 drug shoot'in hookers, I guess ?

Back in the 80's they said that the only way you could contract the virus was through "blood to blood contact" ? Go figure that one out and let me know what you come uP with there. lol

Years ago some prostitutes in Africa were found to have H.I.V. and were not getting sick, so that must mean under no uncertain terms that they must carry a gene that protects them from it. > MY FOOT ! <
Every field of medical science whats to claim the "CURE" for H.I.V. as long as they work at a university, I should say. Not so in the private sector.
Well, the geneologist's can rub a lamp on that one.
"LEADING PEOPLE DOWN THE WRONG ROAD FROM THE WORD GO WAS THE PLAN AND IT OBVIOUSLY WORKED = No worries for BiG Pharma and all the grant seekers".
Another cancer drug is what started all and got this thread going in the first place, just like the failed cancer agent AZT which they used at the begining of it all. H.I.V. is a virus (es) & AIDS WAS & IS STILL IN MOST CASES, A CONDITION BROUGHT ON BY THE SO CALLED MEDICINE USED TO TREAT IT, THATS CHANGING THOUGH DUE TO THE FACT THAT NOW IT'S EXTREMELY EASY TO CHANGE, SOONER THAN LATER THE RATS WILL ROYALLY APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG, IT WON'T LAST THOUGH.

A self funded virologist from a well to do family we know that has been doing nothing for the past 19 years execpt research H.I.V., he's been all over HeLL & back collecting samples for that many years, even got his hands on some from the mid-80's. He has come to one Hell of a conclusion on the matter, and my research group concur's. "A WHOLE LOTTA SPLICING GOING ON"

There are MANY version's of H.I.V., most certainly from what I have seen myself, most likely more by now. We still have most of what he sent to us two years ago sitting in a Revco (THERMO SCIENTIFIC) right now.
NOBODY ELSE HAS EVER MENTIONED IT ALOUD ONCE, BUT MANY KNOW ABOUT IT. How many do you say there are, ONE OR TWO ?

Please name another Retrovirus that can kill humans, we all have between one & two hundred of them living inside of each & every one of us right now, please explain why people MANY, MANY TIMES DIE OF A.I.D.S EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NOT A SINGLE TRACE OF H.I.V. TO BE FOUND IN THEM ? ? PLENTY OF DRUG DELIVERED TOXIN'S THOUGH.
WHAT CHA GOT ?

EVER READ ANY PATHOLOGY/TOXICOLOGY REPORTS FROM SUCH PATIENT'S ? I HAVE READ SEVERAL & YOUR HANDLE ABOUT SAYS IT ALL TO, IT'S ALL JUST AN ALLUSION, I SUPPOSE.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by alpha68]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ohh yeah !

I almost forgot ! Magic is a buisness man now, he put in a bid to buy the Detroit Pistons and he getting paid real good to pimp Glaxo's poison and since he can't tell the truth, why not.
Would you believe that David Ho is mixing Magic's cocktails for him personally as well, from what you posted it appears as if he likes em shaken not stirred with a twist of "COMBIVIR."

www.omsj.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

You said:

The H.I.V. virus was indeed lab created and has been spliced multiple times since its creation at (FT.DIRTYTRICK, MARYLAND) in-order to cause it to perform as advertised from the start, so the drugs no-longer have to be utilized/do all the work. Some people say that Merck was paid 10 million to produce the virus in the 50's, thats B.S., it was in-fact USAMRIID.

Yet the first noted account of HIV/AIDS related symptoms and deaths date back well before there were ANY 'labs' to 'create' ANYTHING, so your assertion doesn't pan out as the occurrence of the virus predates laboratory-derived origins.

Now, if you'd mentioned something about the H1N1 virus being the product of deliberate biomolecular engineering on behalf of the pharmacological industry as a means of boosting their flagging/faltering stock market value, you'd of garnered ALOT more credibility in my book.

You went on to say:

Magic Johnson HAD a very weak sub-type of the virus that I was told could never even cause anything even resembling AIDS no how, as long as he didn't take the drugs, if he were to have taken the drugs on the other hand...he would have became known as "TRAGIC JOHNSON" many moons ago.

Which is the only point that I was contesting, brought up by another poster (ANNED), due to their insisting that Mr. Johnson shared a rare genetic characteristic common only to caucasians (Anglos/whites) of Northern European descent.

It was also mentioned elsewhere, just as YOU now have here, that Mr. Johnson was not on any regimented medication when, in fact, he is and has been since his diagnosis, so you now stand corrected as well.

Lastly, since you seem to have expressed some confusion over the actual meaning of the term, allow me to clarify the matter for you:

allusion - A rhetorical artifice employed by the writer as a means of incidentally implying an expressed &/or shared understanding between the author and the reader of the subject under discussion, that is, addressing the reader in a fashion such as to suggest that they know what the writer is talking about beforehand and so, they need now merely 'allude' to it as most allusions are based on the assumption that there is a body of knowledge that is shared by the author and the reader and that, therefore, the reader will understand the author's referent.

I do not need to read pathology or toxicology screenings to know, as you've intuited, that which I am already aware of, nor do I feel the need to flaunt any potential laurels I may or may not possess as a means of lending a degree of credibility to my commentary as, afterall, I am merely relaying to the readers here information which they were already aware of.

Just saying....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This here is whats known as the "Magellan Effect," in full effect.

When Ferdinand Magellan returned home to Portugul after sailing around the world, he kept on being confonted by those who still insisted that the world was indeed flat, therefore he couldn't have sailed around it, because he & his entire crew would have surely fell off the edge.
Sheer ignorance to the truth caused him to appear a liar, thus he couldn't sell it for 2 cents a ton.

Did or did he not know better ?

Well...welcome to my world, my friend.

nobelprize.org...

Ft. DeTrick, Maryland is where H.I.V. came from, they have been there for a long time. "THEY GOT LABS TOO !"
www.semp.us...

How many people do you think wonder how & why Magic is still breathing, let alone how many have actually asked him that to his face ?
How sick do you think he was and still is of it ?

He can't tell anyone what he actually takes & does not take, he sure ain't going the H.A.A.R.T. route.
www.aras.ab.ca...

By slathering his face all over billboards & letting THEM answer all those types of question's for him + getting paid for it ?
Would you have refused that ? I know I sure wouldn't !

A mile past the Glaxo billboard there was most likely another one featuring Magic with one arm around a Harland Sanders look "A" like
while he stuffed a fried chicken leg into his mouth with the other.
He should be pimp'in "JennY CraiG" now, he's actually FAT !

That link you posted was 6 or so years old, and I personally never actually seen any of those "BiG PharmA" advertisements featuring Magic which means "People are still bugging him about it."

Think about this though...doctors hand out the prescriptions for the drugs, people don't choose them due to whats most popular. "HEY DOC WHATS MAGIC TAKING FOR HIS AIDS ! I WANT SOME OF THAT" !

In other words "THERE IS NO REAL REASON AT ALL WHAT SO VERY EVER FOR MAGIC TO PROMOTE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT CRAP, BECAUSE THERE REALLY ISN'T ANY REAL CHOICE IN THE MATTER FOR ANYONE DIAGNOSED WITH H.I.V. ANYWAY, YOU TAKE WHAT THEY GIVE YOU OR YOU DON'T.
HE WAS DOING IT BECAUSE HE WAS & IS SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING THE DRUGS. HE NEVER WANTED ANY FREE DRUGS FROM "BiG PharmA." he told them he takes their drugs in-order to get their
M-O-N-E-Y and get people to stop asking question's".

I have mentioned H1N1 on other threads here, but this isn't about that, so why should I ?

The name of this site is "ABOVE TOP SECRET," there are over 35 classification levels of "TOP SECRET & ABOVE" within the United States Goverment which include both the millitary & civillians.
(SUCH AS NON MILITARY SCIENTISTS FOR EXAMPLE)

One such scientist was the the fourteenth person to join my sixteen person research group seven years ago. We were all told by that person that the "BOYD GRAVES' documents were indeed "AUTHENTIC."

"YES" THEY WERE IN-FACT UNDER NO UNCERTAIN TERMS >THAT STUPID< TO ACTUALLY HIDE THEM RIGHT OUT IN THE OPEN.
(IN-CASE YOUR WONDERING)

The member of the research group that told us about all this also said that the U.S. had the knowledge (ALL THOUGH LIMITED, BUT STILL CAPABLE) to manipulate viruses since the mid to late 60's & what they are capable of doing with them now even shocked the HeLL out of me.

We were all shown proof of the location the person worked at as well, our collective jaws actually did hit the damn floor upon the site of it.

We ALL found it "MIND BOINKINGLY STUPID" that the person was actually allowed to keep what we were shown. (IT'S INCREDIBLE)

[edit on 30-8-2010 by alpha68]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

I'm enthralled by your continuing conversation with allusion, you are both a credit to this site. Are you able to expand upon the "incredible" proof you were shown. I'm not here to "debunk" or throw you on the fire, I would simply enjoy knowing as much as you are willing to divulge on the subject.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I for one doubt that Magic is taking these drugs every day, like most I presume as long as the CD4 is above 500 and VL is less than 5000, that he is on a retroviral drug "holiday" like most other people. But what might differ is that he is being constantly monitored and damages that the drug have caused are being "remedied" while being off the retrovirals.

He looks healthy, so there's no way in h*ll that he is on drugs - he is lying - normal people are taken off the drugs once they are above a certain CD4 / VL level, why would it be different for him?

The pharma did make a GREAT choice when they decided to use him as their posterboy, he have survived for decades now, and don't exhibit any of the nasty side effects, that seem to affect "normal people".

I do believe that he is being monitored every day, but with his appearance, I'm certain that he have been on an "extended Rx holiday".

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I know i dont have links..its been about a year since i read about it but I did read about an AIDS cure in another country...Turkey possibly? Where they gave a person the cure and tested their blood and no aids was found..after a few days the article dissapeared and i've not found anything about it since...i have a really bad memory but i do remember telling my hubby about it...

I am convinced that pharma companies would rather have the "keep you alive for a litttle longer" meds on the market than the "i can cure you meds" since if they cure you they wont be forcing you to fork out more money to stay alive a few years longer....

If anyone remembers what i'm talking about please post it..i will see what i can dig up..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There have been "cures" ever since the dawn of the HIV retrovirus, but I think the most recent cure, which don't seem like your average snake oil, have been GcMAF, by Dr. Yamamoto - the "controlled" test was performed in Japan, and while he was critized for using "older" essays, at least it seems that the GcMAF "delivered" as it have kept a stable CD4 count for at least 7 years (and counting). As GcMAF is naturally occuring in our bodies, there's no way to patent it, but Yamamoto is trying to patent the "process" of making it.

Also it seems that not everyone responds to GcMAF treatment, and supposedly it's something to do with genetics, but Ruggerio and Yamamoto are now looking at getting the GcMAF responding on all people.

It's been mentioned in Nature and Pubmed.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Angeldust1199]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Hello

What we were shown was an I.D. badge that was laminated in plastic and had a slit at the top where a plastic strap with an alligator clamp looped through it, it looked just like a pass that a major band would issue to people they were allowing backstage before or after their concert.

For all intensive purposes at first glance it looked quite lame, blank white with absolutely no writing on it at all, what so very ever, with a small circular cut-out in the bottom portion of the white area that appeared to house a micro-chip of some type.

Well...heres what was really going on with it.
The facility the person worked in had black lighted hallways, under a black light the badge came to life, it contained a hologram of the persons face that was imposible to even detect under normal lighting conditions, which was most incedible, their sector & security clearance numbers (WHICH IN THIS PERSONS CASE WAS THE HIGHEST A CIVILIAN COULD EVER HOLD AT SAID FACILITY) and the chip served to open exterior gates passed the main gates upon their approach and most importantly interior doors to areas within the facility that the person was allowed to travel. You could only read peoples I.D.s in the hallways & not in the rooms or labs in which they actually worked, or out of doors.
The reason for it all was obvious and quite simple...it allowed people to NOT have to remove their identification in public, before or after work. People would surely start asking questions if the I.D.s they wore were normal.

You can't drive your own vehicle in or even to the place, your bussed or flown in, thats it.

We were told (EVEN THOUGH WE ALREADY DONE FIGURED IT OUT FOR OURSELVES PRETTY QUICK) that the security in the place was tighter than a "Frogs AsS", and you know how tight that is don't ya ?

"THATS WATER TIGHT" !

I don't think that there would even be one person here at ATS that would ever say that they never heard of the facility that I'm speaking of.
The person that worked there is in their 60's, making them the oldest member of our research group.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by alpha68]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

I am vaguely familiar with the location you are talking about in northern VA/MD/DC, more so now that you have brought it to my attention. That's a pretty wild ID and the security sounds ridiculous. Thanks for expanding upon that for me, it is much appreciated.

Any idea what types of advanced research were taking place while your group member was stationed, errr employed (civi contractors get a fat contract, forgot
)? I'm aware that it was probably geared towards genetic/biological warfare/research, but anything mentioned specifically that blew your mind?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure how "breaking" this is as I heard this on a Deutsche Welle shortwave broadcast a couple of years ago.

Basically a person in Germany that was HIV+ was later diagnosed with leukemia. As the leukemia was a more immediate threat, the HIV treatments were stopped and the leukemia was treated. After the leukemia treatments, the doctors found no trace of the HIV.

Here is a link

Note the story is from 2008.

J.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am mjumping back into this thread because i just remembered something regarding genetic mutations that give people full or partial immunity to the HIV/AIDS virus.

Genetic resistance to AIDS works in different ways and appears in different ethnic groups. The most powerful form of resistance, caused by a genetic defect, is limited to people with European or Central Asian heritage. An estimated 1 percent of people descended from Northern Europeans are virtually immune to AIDS infection, with Swedes the most likely to be protected. One theory suggests that the mutation developed in Scandinavia and moved southward with Viking raiders. All those with the highest level of HIV immunity share a pair of mutated genes -- one in each chromosome -- that prevent their immune cells from developing a "receptor" that lets the AIDS virus break in.

If the so-called CCR5 receptor -- which scientists say is akin to a lock -- isn't there, the virus can't break into the cell and take it over. To be protected, people must inherit the genes from both parents; those who inherit a mutated gene from just one parent will end up with greater resistance against HIV than other people, but they won't be immune. An estimated 10 percent to 15 percent of those descended from Northern Europeans have the lesser protection. Read More www.wired.com...
Genetic HIV Resistance Deciphered

So in other words, northern Europeans and central asians have a higher resistance than the rest of the world populations.

this has to do with how our DNA mutated during the middle/dark ages. I remember a professor of mine mentioning that the bubonic plague (black death as some would call it.) caused the mutation to fight the infection.

I know these are totally two different diseases BUT, one of them caused a mutation in a small percentage of the population which in turn is giving some resistance to this killer virus.

I have a question though. Why haven't we studied these mutations more directly, to see how we can use genetic treatments to treat an infected person or develop drugs that mimics this genetic mutation to limit/stop the virus?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Well, as far as that goes, we were told many of the things that were going on at that installation that shocked & amazed us. Number one by a country mile though was this. The scientist there were already more than capable of creating a virus that could target & kill one specific person & one specific person only, leaving everyone else around them untouched by intregating only their DNA into what are known as the "VIRAL CHAIN BREAKS".

How that for an assassination weapon ?

We about soiled ourselves when we were not just simply told this, but had it explained to us in extreme detail as well !
The prosess is painstakingly difficult and unless your taken through it by someone who really knows their onions, forget it, its way to complicated, nobody would EVER figure it out on their own.
The virus could be aerosolized in a cann of room freshener, the mark inhales it and its "GooDByE CharliE" leaving anyone & everyone else around them untouched & unharmed.
The could actually give Bin Laden & only Bin Laden EBOLA ! That is, if they could get someone around him to spray a cann of "Glade" of course.

They must aquire the DNA of the person that they wish to take out before hand though, but in some cases that may not be that difficult to do, especially if its a visting head of state or dignitary, for example.
Many people would and probably will say that something like this is simply not possible, but I assure you that it is.
There was also plenty of talk regarding what are known as 3-WAY CROSSES, which is the combiation of three viruses into one being pulled off with relative ease. (EXTREMELY HARDCORE) The labs that the person that I now work with, worked in are what are called "POINT LABS"

In BSL-3.5 they were taking BSL-3 agents and birthing them into BSL-4 weapons, in BSL-4.5 they were combining BSL-4 agents and elevating & weaponizing them to pretty much what most people would call "THE ANDRMEDA STRAIN" under NO uncertain terms. The "POINT LABS" are the United States equivalent to Russia's Biopreparat X 100.
That is information true to the namesake of this site = "ABOVE TOP SECRET"

Ever heard of BIOPREPARAT and the person known as
"THE RED REAPER" Col. Kanatjan Alibekov, anyone who thinks he's lying or an opportunist is way off base, opportunist my AsS.

I find it funny how the U.S acts like "WE AIN"T PLAYING WITH NO VIRUSES ! CRAZY TALK !"
www.pbs.org...

www.rense.com...

cryptome.org...

www.richardpreston.net...

www.hackvan.com...

Splicing H.I.V. is just about childs play & has been for well over twenty years now.
Take a peak at the link below and check out what USAMRIID
did with the Zaire subtype of the Ebola virus in-order to make a vaccine for it. (THEY JACKED IT UP A WEE BIT, I GUESS YOU COULD SAY.) Only the people that work with it (BSL-4) can use it, because it only works & protects if administered within the first ten minutes after being accidently inoculated with it, before the vaccine if you made a Boo Boo with Ebola in a BSL-4 lab, you were just handed a one way ticket to CREMATIONVILLE. Remember its not the vaccine i'm telling you to check out, its the jacked uP potentcy of the virus that they were using. Many people wouldn't believe that to be possible either without seeing it on links like the ones below.

www.wired.com...

homelandsecuritynewswire.com...

They say that theres a CURE for Ebola now, but the date on the link below came before the links above, see below.
genome.fieldofscience.com...

[edit on 2-9-2010 by alpha68]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The University of Nuevo Leon in Mexico has researched silver nano particles and has come to the conclusion that silver is anti viral and anti
America and in Europe as well.

www.jnanobiotechnology.com...
It’s a coincidence that now all of the sudden and American University comes up with a cure.

That Silver has been proven to kill HIV as a recent report has been released and the University of Loyola has finally come up with a cure, it must be noted that:

Silver has been documented to be used as early as 1914, and silver plated utensils that have been found in Egypt dating back to the time of the pharaohs, it makes sense that silver was used even back then to keep viruses in check:

Text Book of Materia Medica and Their Therapeutics by A.S Blumgarten, 6th Edition, M.D., F.A.C.P. printed by The McMillan Company in New York in 1914.

Stubborn parasites, bacteria, and viruses have to be dealt with at an ATOMIC Level because much of the focus for the last millennium has been based on products or medicines that have nano particle sizes substances in the products that range 29 to 59 atoms in each nano particle.

Silver Atoms would be the best and newest approach to dealing with those nasty parasites, bacteria, and viruses.

Colloidal Silver 3000 PPM has individual atom sized particles, invisible to the naked eye; being so tiny they can penetrate into the heart of any virus, bacteria or parasite and bring almost instant relief.

They are made with no chemicals before or after the production process rending a product that is the safest and most natural colloidal silver supplement in the world.

What this mean to you is that a new generation of colloidal silver, gold, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium, platinum, nutrition supplements are available that are made with the most modern technology and methods. Not 60 year old technology.

Gold, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium, platinum have been reported of being the antioxidant that are found in many of the fruits and vegetables that are being sold as supplements by many other producers of nutritional supplements.

In fact gold and iridium have been found in grapes, which make wine a wonderful supplement that is good for the heart and prevents heart attacks.

In closing, colloidal silver 3000 PPM combined with other colloidal products like colloidal gold 3000 PPM, may be a key to long life and age stagnation.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by precicio]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpha68

The prosess is painstakingly difficult and unless your taken through it by someone who really knows their onions, forget it, its way to complicated, nobody would EVER figure it out on their own.

I'm game. I've got a masters in human genetics, nearly a decade of theoretical genetics research, and medical genetics fellowship training under my belt.

Explain the process to me, and explain how this virus can violate basic concepts of DNA and heredity.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
reply to post by bestideayet

Look up crocodile protein peptide, its another cure for just about anything including AIDS/HIV. This isn't news, more then likely it just re-surfaced. Certain groups just don't want this information out in the public, I could get prosecuted for this information and so could you for starting this topic, honestly I could care less. They can't take anything from me, gains and losses don't exist. Good and evil doesn't exist. See thyself within all and all within thyself. In LIGHT & LOVE, Be eazy my other selves.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by 4stral4pprentice]

Here is something else for you as far as AIDS and other things are concerned:

www.mmsanswers.com...

I've used this to knock out common colds, flu, and gingivitis (There is a special protocol for brushing teeth mixed with DMSO). I have no first hand accounts for AIDS, Malaria, Hep C, or the host of other things that MMS takes care of, but I do know it is beneficial from personal use.

However there are many vids on Jim Humble's site with him and people he has cured of Malaria for instance, and there is another one on Project Camelot where he goes into how to use it to take care of cancer.

Though, as Raw Foodists and other people who know the benefits of eating healthy do, to keep cancer at bay forever it's all about your diet and what you allow into your body and onto your skin. Combining this with proper nutrition, sunlight, and cleansing/detoxing would take care of cancer.

Those peptides are good, just thought you may benefit from further information.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join