It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: (possible) HIV Cure has been discovered!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If i could add that there has been a peer reviewed and published cure to HIV-1 presented in beginning of 2010, It went along a transplant of a protein within bone marrow to a similar recipient. The trial worked on twins, and whilst it did cure 100% the sick sibling it has not been developed for others, however it could become as easy as a donor based system to cure aids eliminating need for any pharma to be part of it as would not require specific medication only a few genetic manipulations of marrow for person to receive it, i dont have the link to the journal on me now but will be sure to post it within next few hours. so maybe were not too far from cures if others are also getting positive results, as long as the data has been published in credible source and properly reviewed i see why it should not be true

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It will take about 20 years, give or take, for them to tone the effects down enough to where its treatable...cures dont sell, treatments do.

No, the medical industry does not want you to die...but they damn sure don't want you cured either...

Is it cynicism if its a accurate statement?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

You see, they have already found the cure.
It's in the UK. Why don't they release it to the rest of the world?
Population contol, of course.

There is a cure for EVERYthing.
They just don't want us to know that.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Once again I am dumbfounded by the lack of consistent common knowledge in the conspiracy arena of HIV/Aids.

There has existed a U.S. Patent no. for the HIV/Aids cure that was filed for and issued in October 1997. Later in the years to follow a major lawsuit would address that U.S. Patent for HIV/Aids as a conspiracy to conceal from the public the true origins of the HIV/Aids virus in the first place.

While this whole affair of course never got the attention it deserved, that fact was because the government has in affect been caught in a big lie that has caused the deaths of millions around the world. The virus was created covertly by the government and quietly patented because of the monetary value a (CURE) would have to those that patented it first. This to me explains why they risked filing for the patent in 1997. It is worth billions in value and most know it.

While I don't expect anyone to take my word on the subject matter, but any Google search for (HIV patent number) will show what I speak of.

While the lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in 2003, it was those years of research leading up to the lawsuit filing that allowed the filing party to gather the evidence necessary to proceed in a legally submitted U.S. District Court lawsuit to require the U.S. Government to answer legitimate questions about a matter that needs the attention of all Americans and the world.

Here is the link to the lawsuit that will explain the details needed to follow the whole HIV/Aids virus conspiracy. Here is the link that proves what I just commented on. Read it and make yourself a copy.

www.boydgraves.com...

Any new cure is going to be offset by the original HIV/Aids patent no. and that tells me we should see a new legal battle in the future to address this new cure proclamation when one already exists and has existed for some time now.

Thanks for the posting, but this just proves to me just how affective the federal government has been in keeping this matter under wraps and out of the public's attention or consideration.

I hope I didn't muddy the waters, but more Americans need to know and discuss this issue.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

Thanks for the quick responses! I agree, it's like what Chris Rock once said. There's no money in curing us.. the money is in keeping us sick... Here it is actually, it's really true: (warning some graphic language)

The only reason I even came into this thread was to post this video. Anyway, they ain't curin AIDS.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Any new cure is going to be offset by the original HIV/Aids patent no. and that tells me we should see a new legal battle in the future to address this new cure proclamation when one already exists and has existed for some time now.

Are you sure? If this supposed cure uses a different method then it would be perfectly acceptable to patent.

Think about it this way. A chemically fired ballistic weapon and an electromagnetically fired ballistic weapon would be two different patents, but they would achieve the same effect of launching a projectile from a barrel.

Of course I could be wrong because I'm not really up on patent law AND I'm not in the mood to go reading through both cures to see how similar they are.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok...Herewith my prediction.

Assuming this is true!!!
Absolutely nothing will come from this. It will be controlled, bought, manipulated, but this will not see the light of day...Any bets??

Been down this road with a similar HIV Aids product many years ago. There are people strategically placed to silently make things like this ...go away..!! and they do !!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is already a cure for AIDS, AIDS CURE: U.S. Patent #5676977
See the ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
don't primates get SIV, not HIV?

Medical research and technology is far from being one of my strong-suits, but does anyone have any clue as to the difference between the two virius' (virii?)? I assume it underwent some major structural/genetic changes when it made the transfer to humans (whether it was natural or engineered).

Anyone with some knowledge on the subject would be appreciated, I'll be doing some researching.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
And let me guess. Big pharma has the rights. No thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That Chris Rock video posted earlier is true as hell. But I think any team of scientists who create a monstrosity like this to be released among masses would have a cure for those people close to them.

Let's hope this one isn't squashed guys! Fingers crossed...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

From what I read, this has only been successful with Rhesus monkey cells in a petri dish. No actual testing has been done on live monkeys.

It's a start. Let's hope this research actually goes somewhere. It is good for much more than just H.I.V.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
TRIM5alpha destroys HIV in monkeys but the human isoform doesn't destroy the virus in humans.

Sad isn't it?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You know, I never really researched or read on why Magic Johnson's HIV hadn't mutated to AIDS. It's kind of scary, I remember thinking he'd be dead n a few years, only to have him alive and healthier than ME! It's like people forgot he has it, and so did he...

Why is he so resilient to it? The money allows him to buy all the new designer drugs?

It isn't so much that Magic Johnson has an inherent resilience as it is that he is the poster child for regular blood transfusions, anti-retroviral drug cocktail infusions, and a high protein diet, you know, the "face" of the HIV/AIDS pharmacological industry.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I think its been discovered and is just now being released to general public. Majic Johnson for example????

I heard him in a TV interview years ago saying that he "wished everybody who has HIV, had the same resources he does". He talked about how great his medication was, but noted it was far too expensive for most people. He never mentioned what it was.

So you could be right, and you probably are. A shame, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
TRIM5alpha destroys HIV in monkeys but the human isoform doesn't destroy the virus in humans.

Sad isn't it?

Actually, IMHO, the truly "sad" aspect of this whole story is the desperation of the HIV/AIDS infectees, and their friends and families, that the pharmacological industry is pandering to with these stories of a potential "cure", not merely a treatment, but a "cure" for the HIV/AIDS virus being found, likely because they industry is financially bleeding, you know, just like every other industry in todays' world of ever faltering economies, and are shedding their investors.

Thing is, the article neglected to mention that monkeys do not contract the HUMAN Immunodeficiency Virus, they contract the SIMIAN Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV). Further, they also neglected to conclusively mention that a monkeys' physiology is different from that of our own and so, it reacts differently to drug infusions than ours do, though they DID briefly touch on the issue:

"Humans also have TRIM5a, but while the human version of TRIM5a protects against some viruses, it does not protect against HIV..."

So I guess that a reader can conclude that they exercised "due diligence", if only for the sake of preventing possible legal repercussions from making such a claim.

Alas, in the final analysis, the ONLY cure for the ramifications of a self-destructive, detrimental practice is simply ABSTINENCE.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

The problem is, there are people with HIV/AIDS that will be dead years before they make any "progress".

Stuff like this is not news, but rather people being fed false hopes when the cure is right under their noses (natural cures).

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a cynic but this finding will be buried faster than they can dig the hole. There's no money to be had with a cure only in a treatment that needs to be taken for years.

Has there been anything cured since polio?

*edit* every time I go to say something on a thread someone else has said it.
I love ATS...you think like me.
[edit on 24-8-2010 by js331975]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by js331975]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It will be buried.
Why would pharmaceutical companies put out a product that gets their repeat life-long customers to stop coming back?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Magic Johnson may have an inherited resilience.

Its called the CCR5-Δ32 gene.

People without this gene can die quickly from AIDs.

People with one copy of this gene die very slowly with out treatment with treatment they may live long enough to die of old age or something else not related to AIDs

If you have a double copy of this gene you will not get HIV/AIDs
www.pbs.org...
www.pacificord.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join