It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: (possible) HIV Cure has been discovered!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is highly important information and it needs to be covered in all bases.

Sadly, the MSM will ignore it...unless the corporations that run the stations approve.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

When people talk about cures being "swept under the rug" they often don't understand how slowly science like this has to move. They just identified this and while the drugs are FDA licensed it does not mean they can simply be handed out in combination for the treatment of HIV.

So they will need to do large scale animal trials for a few years, then human trials and then maybe it will be available to everyone. If this treatment turns out to be dangerous then it will be quitely abandoned.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

IMO Majic Johnson is using a "just in case" treatment only available to the elite. HIV is most likely engineered and a AIDS treatment probably does exist for a long time (before HIV), but in order to boost HIV's (among other) efficiency they didn't want to let public have it. There are a lot of treatments for both cancer and AIDS that worked in more than 90% (chemotherapy is also >90% in early cancer stage) cases but are not so well known due to deliberate oppression by big pharma. Besides, their best tactic is to blur out the truth with disinformation and false treatments.

I think that big pharma is the "last option" for population control in case everything else fails. Therefore it is imperative that they carefully control which therapies are to be officially accepted.

[edit on 24/8/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This isn't a cure. The title is misleading. Even the article says what it is. A KEY protein has been discovered that MAY lead to better treatments. Only time will tell if this will work in humans. Monkey's, then Mice, then Men... baby steps.
I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, but let's be realistic about what this is... a possibility, one of thousands tried that showed the same promise.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You mean I'm actually going to have to stop saying "...and why aren't they curing AIDS."

Darnit, that's one of my favorites!

Thanks for the information, OP

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I think its been discovered and is just now being released to general public. Majic Johnson for example????

We all know the real cure for HIV is to take 180,000 dollars, put it in a blender, shoot it in your arm. Jeez!

MOTF!

[edit on 24-8-2010 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
And now there will be planet wide orgies to celebrate since the risk of catching something un-curable is reduced.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
As alpha68 said, and the links posted so far describe...

Overload with viral DNA and trigger of cell suicide, by Israeli study.

Specific eradication of HIV-1 from infected cultured cells

Combination of 2 FDA approved drugs to mutate the HIV virus so fast that it dies, by University of Minnesota study.

Exploiting Drug Repositioning for Discovery of a Novel HIV Combination Therapy

rhesus monkey TRIM5 alpha, by Loyola University study.

Identification of residues within the L2 region of rhesus TRIM5α that are required for retroviral restriction and cytoplasmic body localization

3 new strategies reported in the news, all of them just this past week.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm sure that either the government or "TPTB" (whoever you believe them to be), will stop this in it's tracks, either by cost or through regulation. AIDS has been perfect to not only depopulate (if you believe in that sort of thing), or to spread forced morals.

If you think about it, most people get AIDS by doing things that that are societal taboos. If you keep your pants up and drugs out of your arm, you won't most likely won't be subjected to AIDS (with few exceptions, of course). AIDS is a very good tool for weeding out the underprivileged or the peasant class (the undereducated and uniformed).

What better tool to depopulate, than to have something that mainly strikes at the undesirables?

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

The reason I found ATS was because I was looking to see what
(IF ANYTHING) the media was saying in regards to Magic Johnson's condition, and what not.
When he came out with the news that he was indeed H.I.V. positive many, many people in my field made an attempt to contact him and someone that I personally know actually did make contact due to the fact that he knew a person at Michigan State University that also knew Ervin, and he contacted Magic through him.
There is "NO" silver bullet super drug, and Magic isn't spending untold amounts of $ on anything special that nobody except for the "ELITE" can obtain, he simply just isn't.
The person that isolated the H.I.V. virus, Dr. Luc Montagnier came right out and said from the word "GO" that the H.I.V. virus COULD NOT cause A.I.D.S.. When he said that everyone who stood to profit & profit hard from it went absolutely "BAT SH!T" !
That of course would confirm what the "DEVIL" himself "DR. PETER DUESBERG" had been saying all along, and we can't be havin any of that crazy talk now can we ?
The term "AIDS DENIALIST" is about a freak'in "JoKe".
Make complete monkey's out of people by tossing them in with the true idiots, namely "HOLOCOST DENIERS" and keep on, keep'in on !
CHA ! CHING !

Then Dr. Montagier said other things that didn't sound so rosey, wonder why ? Then he said the following. You watch the vid & then tell me what Magic is taking, not to mention, what he isn't.
www.youtube.com...

Meet what Magic does take > Its called MegaHydrate or Mega-H.
www.phisciences.com...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by alpha68]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Funny thing about that is my friend/coworker worked at the local library he did the filing in the basement of all the news paper and government docs. He told me years ago that he seen something about a cure for AIDS then he told me that Magic J. had it because of money/"friends".

Yet if you showed him ATS he is the guy that would think your "one of them conspiracy wak-jobs" I don't know what he seen only that he believes he seen something. This was about 12 years ago. Maybe ill ask him about it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

Still all talk and no evidence, huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You know, I never really researched or read on why Magic Johnson's HIV hadn't mutated to AIDS. It's kind of scary, I remember thinking he'd be dead n a few years, only to have him alive and healthier than ME! It's like people forgot he has it, and so did he...

Why is he so resilient to it? The money allows him to buy all the new designer drugs?

You want the reason?

www.southparkstudios.com...
(You can see the full episode for free right there at the official site)

It was the money

[edit on 24-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Note that 2 of the studies were published in closed access journals.

If ATS members want to read the fulltext, I can upload them here.

I'll edit the post with ATS media pdf links if wanted.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I already read in my life time about 1000 reports about possible HIV cures

so, sorry if I dont take possible as confirmed

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think they are possibly getting closer to the Cure.

Im 61 now and I am an experiencer with other life forms let's say.When I was little and being shown and told things on one experience I was shown a room full of Plants that they collect from all over Earth. I was told remember this:

"All Diseases can be CURED from the Roots of Plants.

Disease/Virus=same

Let's look at the Amino Acids and cows we can get the Amino Acid from cow products whey and so on.

You also can get Amino Acid from Plants and grass so what does a cow eat when out in the fields.

Amino Acid from the grass roots gleamed from the Sun abduntant and free

Do you see the connection I am trying to make. Plants and Grass roots that animals process for us hmmmmmm makes me think about animal mutilations.

There will be a Cure for all in my life timebut I don't think the time is now.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This is indeed some seriously important medical news. I hope this cure helps everyone with this disease in the USA and beyond.As the statistics show It is estimated that more than one million people are living with HIV in the USA and that more than half a million have died after developing AIDS.

HIV statistics reported in the USA are currently only available for 37 states and 5 U.S. dependent areas with confidential name-based HIV infection reporting. AIDS statistics include all 50 states, the District of Columbia and five U.S. dependent areas.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Great News! next is cancer........ maybe we will see an influx of cures soon since tptb might be tryin to gain enough workers for after all the natural disasters supposedly coming our way.... they're gonna need all the help they can get.... sorry for doom and glooming its just ATS is rubbing off on my positive imagery right now and I forgot what a plus sign looks like

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I live very close to the Loyola Hospital / Campus where the one discovery was made.

I used to walk there to visit my good friend when he was in getting worked on. He died of AIDS, but they kept him alive and in good health for a very long time.

This hospital / med school / uni does do highly advanced HIV /AIDS research. They have a specific research department and specialized clinic for that. Good for them that they made such a terrific discovery!

The staff I met there also, at the AIDS clinic - was just absolutely top notch as well. Very nice people.

BRAVO! and CONGRATULATIONS!!! to the Loyola research team, hospital, and university!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

He he LOL HIV Cure yeah say about as about in the last 20 years
as Scientist that found Close to Possible Cures in many Different ways that They Were Mysterious Killed or should i say Made to look like accident K by Evil Corporates or the Governments themselves you might say what !!
Well a Pharmacy is a business so is Medical Agency's as the Insurance
with jacked up Prices along with the Prices of the Medication a Cure for HIV
Aids & Cancer means a Big Loss of Business

Dead Scientist do tell tales
www.stevequayle.com...

Ever Heard of Man Named Kevin Trudeau ?
as im NOW reading his 2nd book More Natural Cures Revealed
a Good Read ...
as some claims hes a New Age Snake Oil Sales Man on the sites ive seen
A fraud with only pure speculation of those Cures in Question in his books
what the FDA Say About him ...

I Say
there is just about a cure for everything.. ITS just FINDING the right Ingredient Mix & the Right Formula over the centuries Cures from Claimed Europe's Witches to Shaman's (Medicine Man to a Witch Doctor to Gypsies )

The Funny thing the Plants(Herbs) & The Elements of the Periodic Chart we need for Survival is also the Cure ... or Prevention .... Made by a Higher Being ? The Foods from the Gods Example Ever sit back and Look at a Pumpkin or a Watermelon & try to figure what purpose it serves besides being Our Food to Consume ... or The Tastes & Smell it Has to Attract The Wildlife We Just have to Rediscover the Loss of our knowledge of those Formulas ... for a Cure of The Non Genetic ...

Well that's my Rant

Well Op good find S&F

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join