It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12 and The Secret Government (page 1 of 3)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
the global recession is planned

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I thank you for opening my eyes and puting into words what I know is to be true.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pro-genetic
Good read!
Total BS but still a good read, this paper has disproved itself according to the dates given, and AIDS as a virus to wipe out humanity, why not use the flu or something a little more potent than aids which can take a life time to kill, all the while your still having babies, granted with aids, but your still having kids!

That is a truly ignorant comment, this whole project is designed for you to come to a short sighted insight like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If I had of found this post a year ago, I could have saved myself a few $100 and countless hours watching the entire X-Files.

Was a good read though.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Azur

this book is the truth, of course you dont get it couse your still a sleep,wake up bitch

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

If all of these are true then how can the us government manage to keep it a secret for this long. Why don't they just tell the public. What harm can it make?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Aliens....Globalists....one in the same. They are enslaving you. They know NO nationality. It's a great smokescreen. Must have cost them BILLIONS! lol THEY the "aliens" want you to think that the threat is from outter space when in fact...it is from within. Youre too late to awaken now. They have you by your short hairs. Wont be long now. Pray that your sting will be swift.

Humanity lost to Titans.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer

Between 1999 and 2003 most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur in the year 2011.

Uh... does anyone else notice this statement to be a little strange? >_>, afterall, I'm still here, and it's 2004. Either this alternative already has falsified itself or that we still havent fallen into the situation in which the majestic 12 was created for.

It may be that the date was off a little. I had a psychotic breakdown in 2007 whereby I saw a craft hover over and circle my location repeatedly day in and day out for about a month and a half, without seeming to have to refuel. It had wings, a tail, and a rudder. It was a plane. I felt as though it were making me do and feel things physically and mentally. Of course,none could see it but I. I recall every detail as though it were yesterday, which my doctors and therapists, even the ones at the Asylum in Hopkinsville, Ky. where I ultimately went, found interesting and of note since psychotic episodes like the one I had was not something one typically remembers, if it's remembered vaguely at all. It was not transitory or drug induced in nature, and what's more. It was like having two people in my body with two minds thinking of many things at once. I had complete control of my thoughts, and if I exerted the energy, I could take control of my body. I had no control of the other entities thoughts and, unless I exerted myself, it controlled my body. I could communicate with it and it with me, both mentally, and physically through my mouth. I would ask it questions out loud and then consciously focus on keeping my mouth shut to see if I were mad, it would force my mouth open and speak thoughts in response I had not even entertained or considered. I could go on, remember it went on a month and a half day in and day out. I met people who weren't there who were as real as everyone else around me in every sense. Look for a St. Louis Feb. 2007 news report about a Hollywood Video store arrest in S. Co. S. STL City (off MorganFord RD., I believe) where a guy pushed over a 400 pd display case full of movies. Then review the store video if the owner will let you have a copy- he's a movie store owner, I'm sure he'd sell the "movie" of the video surveillance tapes- at any rate, that was me. The two store employees claim I was the only one there. Yet, I was not alone (whether real or from my own mind) there was a man in a white suit, white shirt, white shoes and white socks, with brown cropped cut hair there with me.
The point is- is that out of all the fantastic things I was told, shown, and made to do and believe- and I mean alot of fantastic things, real or imagined- over that whole period of time, one stands out to me. "It," that part of me which answered when it heard my name called from across a crowded room, at the same moment that- that part of me I know to be the only part of me which answers when it hears my name called across a crowded room did. Which is to say I and "It" answered the call of my name sepereately and simultaneously as one within my own mind. I was quite literally a passenger in my own body. At any rate, "It" had made me call the CBN and Hagee ministries, although I'm a devout Atheist and believer in a Universal Conscience, at best, but definately not some Diety as dogma describes, and definately don't buy evolution or alien hybrid ththeories or Creationism or Intelligent design or any BS like that. But, "It," through me called CBN and Hagee because it believed "It" really was the Son of God and specifically said so to the recieving operators. But said so as I referring to itself rather than I referring to myself. So it sold me off to them as the Son of God. I've never refuted it because I didn't say it, "It" did. I don't know what "It" was so I'm at a loss and I'll not dare speak for "It" for fear of being wrong. My Athiesm is in serious doubt because of this by the way. Anyways, immediately thereafter a Bible I was given by my neice to help me deal with my new issues, Rewrote itself and never altered that I've ever seen. Now, all other BIBLES then and now are the same. I read and saw things just as they were whether I'd seen them before or not, yet, that one BIBLE remained altered. When I first recieved it it was the same as any other, but, immediately after the final call announcing, "I am the Son of God" I watched it rewrite itself.
How all this relates is that: I could/ can very easily copy the altered BIBLE which only I can read- all others may well see the text of a normal BIBLE, I don't know since none had dared to read it before I had it hidden- and write it word for word, beginning to end, geneology through geneology event through event and have it translated into Hebrew and everyother language possible and, through my Society's publishers, have it published in over 245 countries throughout the World. Consider what I've said. Whether this altered BIBLE is a figment of my imagination, Divine Providence, or the Work of the Devil, I can write a HOLY BIBLE complete with the intro and Title Pages, down to copyright dates, etc- cover to cover- Genesis to Revelation- with a wholly complete and fluid rewording of the entire thing. Some characters are the same, the situations are from wholly different points of view, some of the roles have changed, for example Abel kills Caine as Caine is the cattleman and Able is the farmer- all new situations, events, and characters are in there too. Revelations, for example has a whole new retelling and the Angels involved are named by name. Whether or not it is recieved as a religious book or the most detailed and graphic novel since the BIBLE itself, making Grapes of Wrath a less complicated work- a child's book by comparison. Either, this altered BIBLE as I see it is the most creative work of it's kind, or it's the real deal. The fact that I hid it and refuse to translate it for the World to read should give pause. I would be so wealthy, fortuanately, I don't care. I would be so famous, fortuanately, I don't care. I would institute a new religion of loyal fanatics, zealots, and lunatics who would accept it literally or contextually. I would have fierce opposition which would only fuel my wealth and power. Not because I made it up from scratch- I couldn't, not that flawless- but that it came to me in the situation and manner in which it did.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This has always fascinated me.
Thanks for the information.
I look forward to reading it
and making a further post.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
***Continued From Above***

Who else can claim as much and have proof available to back their claim? I have police and psychiatric records, as well as, witnesses at home and work.
Now reconsider, this prophecy and tell me I don't fill the bill. It doesn't matter whether someone creates a BIBLE- I can prove mine wrote itself, even if only in my mind. A psycho or a prophet. whatever I am. I would unite the world if I printed it, because none of you would know any better than I if it were true or not, and you'd damn well try to act as if you did.

Lucky for Man that, so far, I've chosen not to write it. The original BIBLE says in Revelations, "this does not have to come to pass." So, I believe, due to this unique situation, that I am potentially a highly likely candidate to be the Anti Christ in that I'm not against Christ, rather, I held and "It" still holds "I" out to be the Son of God and gave me a new HOLY BIBLE to give to the World, a whole new religion to Institute and the means and knowledge to publish the Work globally. What World Leader or Religious Leader would not debate, argue, meet with, or, scarier still, listen to what it says.

It doesn't matter where the inspiration came from. It was/ is deemed a psychotic episode, but, I was released without specific diagnosis or treatment. My Pastor only had this to say, "How may I serve you?" --Let me clear this up. I don't believe in God or organized religion, but, I study history and religion is a large part of that. There fore, I am member of several churches and visit with and share ideas with many religious members and leaders. I don't believe, but, I don't rule it out. I'm not agnostic, because, I don't care whose God is real or which is right, I'll be happy just to know and believe there is One, at least, more would be cool too. I call him my Pastor as he was the one I spoke with at the time as he is literate in Hebrew and has a wonderful library, including the Hebrew versions of religious texts. --I immediately left. If it's true, or not's irrelevant. If it's not true, I can't say, but, others will surely make it so. Enough of them do that and look out. If it is true or is made true we know where that leads us. I refuse that road. I refuse Armageddon. If I am or have the potential to make myself the Christos (or Antithesis of the Christos guised as the Christos) I refuse to allow the Revelations events "come to pass." Not that the World wouldn't make me change my mind later, but, at present, I can confidently say no.

If I'm not, the novel of the altered HOLY BIBLE would still have the same or other damaging impact wouldn't you agree. Whether psychological, natural phenomenon, or the intelligent covert actions of other men or extra terrestrial aliens, other- dimensional beings, or divine beings I experienced what I experienced (or, as you don't know me- I'm so creative I made it up and could easily produce this BIBLE which only I can see, Word for Word, from a Book where you only see the BIBLE you know and, possibly, love.).

Are you still so certain the AntiChrist prophesied can't be or isn't among you today?? The dates could be off because the Anti Christ chose not to fulfill his role as it was laid out to them by "It" or whatever. If it's not me and there's absolutely no potential of it, then, I can only hope any real Anti Christ come as Christ or whatever will make the same moral choice as I have, nonetheless.

By the way, as you might can tell, I typo and have to edit alot and clarify statements sometimes. In the altered BIBLE I see, it doesn't need edit. Either my mind is that good deep down, or

[edit on 11-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pro-genetic

well think about it a little longer next time..

some will die fast some will die slow....but all will pay for medicine...
It's about death fueled by $ to make more $ for the agenda...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

What if, all this stuff since 1947 could be tied back to ONE civilian company ?

What if this civilian company was still in business, and operated under about 20+ different names and spin off companies....

What if the Men in Black movie, was made about them ?
What if the "Men in Black" really existed ?? - and ONE company was responsible for debunking, as well as reverse engineering technology ?

This same company holds more patents than all other military and related companies combined.... They hold patents on nearly every thing that we touch in day to day life.

What if they are still conducting interviews, and still working on black technology ---

Would anyone be interested in proof of this ??

Hint this is NOT, government of any sort, nor is this the famouse EG&G or related companies....It is not Northrup Grummond, Boeing aerospace, BAE, or any Aircraft company.

I can assure you - that they have touched the lives of EVERY american in one way or another over the last 60+ years...

What if......

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
you all are dume ass
:l ol:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
[mo

the 1 god the one and only in evreything sperate all religion in babel that the forces of evil\aliens was cotroling them becaus of this there are many difrent langueges and cultuers and god took the jews the most smart becaus the jews\abraham resiset to work for the evil forces and becaus of that there are many that hate jews and israel until the present day maybe becaus there still the pepole of the evil cultur?
look in the bibel it all there black on white
SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH I HOPE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I WORTE
sharon from israel and i dont hate nobody from any religon

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
has anyone heard the new name for MJ-12 mentioned??

apparently there was a new group founded shortly after MJ-12 disbanded...

...i have a feeling we won't hear of the new group for a while, just like MJ-12 wasn't known of until quite a while after they were founded...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

...are you hinting at something?? like, do you know what company you're referring to, but you can't mention it for certain reasons??

anyone here care to take a stab at guessing what company the anonymous member is hinting at?

"Kraft"? lol
"GE"?
"Nabisco"?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

pi 40.......
www.alienshift.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2009 by SchefSalad]