It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Thugs Threating Independent Scientists That Have Found Corexit And Oil In BP Gulf Oil Spill Water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

BP Thugs Threating Independent Scientists That Have Found Corexit And Oil In BP Gulf Oil Spill Waters

blog.alexanderhi ggins.com

The caller informed me he was working with Bob Naman, the chemist who found the Corexit in the water in story above, to perform independent testing of Florida waters.
The Corexit samples in Alabama were brought up and what was actually found was not Corexit at 13.3 parts per million, but was actually the dangerous neurotoxin pesticide 2-butoxyethanol which makes is the main ingredient of Corexit 9527A by 30 to 60% by volume.
BP had just called him and threatened him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The version of Corexit in the waters is a poisonous one that the Federal Government claims isn't being used. The man testing the waters around Florida is being threatened by thugs from BP or the Federal Government. (Really, aren't they the same beast?)

The article goes on to mention a "BP Contractor who was fatally hit by a car, heart attack suffered by a BP executive and Matt Simmons, two BP contractors who apparently committed suicide, and the mysterious plane crash that caused the death of Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens."

He adds that "not only does BP have the the local police and Federal officials on their payroll but BP also hired civilian mercenaries and it is rumored that the may have even hired the CIA’s favorite Iraqi death squad, Ex Services, the company, formerly known as Blackwater."

He provides some background on the chemist being threatened, and he does a great job of sourcing and linking everything in the article to other previous posts (also well-written), outside credible sources, and mainstream news articles.

It'll be interesting to see if these findings are checked and substantiated by others. It'll be also interesting to see if other scientists come forward with claims of being threatened by government sanctioned oil thugs.

blog.alexanderhi ggins.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks for this post, this is important information, and, if it is true, publishing it as widely as possible is one way to help protect the life of the scientist concerned.

It's making me think about how the scientific community is often the target of these maniac government/corporate/military evil criminals. They need scientists to work for their blacker than black ops, I have no doubt that at times they coerce them to do their evil work, and the number of 'mysterious' disappearances and deaths among this profession seems to be pretty high amongst other scientists whose findings are not 'convenient' for the criminals' lies and agendas.

One day these murderous criminals will meet their karma face to face.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Currently, Cloudsinthesky, Paxnatus, and myself have a lot of irons in the fire regarding this situation!

Here is their website that is taking rain samples from around the country and testing for Corexit using the proprietary, unpublished ingredient list that Paxnatus stumbled upon!
www.testtherain.com...

In addition, I have been going to the beach and taking video of water down below the sand and water line. It has been very revealing for me, as I believed our beaches were still clean! Here are my two threads with tons of videos.

First Hand account: Florida Beaches Are Polluted With Oil

Part II, Firsthand Video Oil on Florida Beaches

The videos are up on Youtube with over 19,000 hits so far! They have also been picked up by Intelhub and are featured on the start page there.

My point is this: Nobody has contacted me, stopped me from filming, edited the videos, banned them, or anything else. I have spoken with Cloudsinthesky on many occasions and he has received warnings from other conspiracy theorists, but nobody has contacted him so far either.

In addition, I have worked with the main Organic and Analytical Chemists here at FSU. They are currently contracted with Nalco and BP, so they cannot do independent testing, however they were willing to forward me all the appropriate forms to have independent samples sent to their labs via grant projects, and the testing can still get done! In other words, they were not afraid to bend the rules a little to try and help out the project.

From my personal experience, there are no BP thugs. This is all hype and exaggeration, but I promise to check back often and let you know if anything changes.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

For your sake I hope you are right. However were something to occur do you have a plan of action? can you protect yourself and family should you receive enough attention to affect common joe and draw the attention of a corporate behemoth?
Please give these things some thought. I am not saying to be a paranoid but this is a multi billion dollar cover-up, yes using the Corexit was a cover up alone without the stain of suspicion of greater wrongs. In that I would caution you to tread carefully and to not completely dismiss danger should your message strike a nerve.
Finally as you are looking for petroleum, may I suggest the purchase of a good dual UVA&B light as it will show invisible levels of petroleum as a greenish florescence.
After being around the oil your sense of smell will become insensitive so in places that look clean a sample may glow brightly under UV that one could not smell oil or see it in.It is also how minute quantities of oil are found, by using sensitive light detectors and UV beam much like spectrophotometry.

Last, I would like to say BE CAREFUL handling samples as since they used the dispersant all the talk of volitiles being gone is bunk they are emulsified with water and will not evaporate at the rate raw oil would let them.
Samples of the emulsified oil is likely contaminated with benzene and methyl chloride both of which are very dangerous. Personally I would fear these components over thugs or any other factors at present. Benzene in particular I am sure you know is a very bad compound. In the wake of vast discrepancies between "official" analysis and independent I would consider collection of soil and water samples on a par with sampling a chemical dump and use similar protective measures.
Godspeed and God bless,
N.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I know Bobby personally and have for years I swear if something happen to him my head is gonna explode.
He is one of the best of good people.
somebody please go protect him.
Please send prayers for his protection.
This really upsets me.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by N.of norml

You know, I like the quote from "Man on Fire."

If amateurs try me, they will probably get killed. And what if pros try me? Well, we'll do the best we can! I don't think anybody really has any defense against a billion dollar behemoth corporation that is out to get them. I can guarantee there would be retribution though! Even if they did get me, I have lots of redneck friends that would love a good excuse to throw caution to the wind!

Yes my family lives in a secure home with lots of activity, and yes plenty of guns. Plus, I don't think there is enough motivation to come after a little guy like me, too much risk for too little reward.

top topics

join