It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Dimensions & Understanding the coming Transition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Amazing thread! I did a drawing about 25 years ago of what I thought time and space would look like represented geometrically. I came up the toroid shape and the spirals cutting across both axis.
This is much to reflect upon and research further.
Thank you

Cool, this is nice to know :-) If you wish to do more research, let me know, I would like to be involved.

I was going to talk more about the emotional side of the shift as that is where we need to put our focus for the coming years, working with ourselves emotionally - so for those who have questions, please ask away and I'll do my best to answer them.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I noticed a reference about us literally becoming suns and stars someday. Afterward I entertained the idea that our consciousness may have also involved more than our own species and the possibility of becoming male or female.

On another note I thought about the levels of the divine creator and then amused myself about the possibility of creators out there doing a half-assed job. When you think of the amount of life that has been discovered in our own solar systems, galaxies, and universe.

Anyway I love the idea of ascension. Great Thread!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Wow very interesting stuff here, good work! It's amazing how much people have actually looked into this in our own REALITY... I never would have guessed.

Usually whenever I start thinking about this kind of stuff I just kind of tuck it away in the back of my mind, then do some personal research for myself. There's not really anyone to talk to in person about this sort of thing; at least not here in small town Pennsylvania where I live.

Anyway, I didn't sit and read through all of this but I did do a quick scan over all of it - the first few posts reminded me a lot of ideas in the show "Sliders" that used to be around a few years ago - anyone remember this at all?

Quinn Mallory of San Francisco, California, a graduate student of physics specializing in string theory, creates a device capable of opening vortices to alternate universes. He develops the technology to the extent that not only can he send items through the gateway he created, but also, with the use of a timer — a sort of space-time television remote control device — return them to their point of origin. He volunteers himself as the first living test subject. After his initial slide, he returns to find a double from another universe has caused him a bit of trouble, but also helped him solve the final missing piece in the equation for sliding, which includes a solution to the unified field theory.

His best friend Wade Welles and his professor/mentor Maximillian Arturo join him on his second test. However, the wormhole grows unstable and spirals out of control. Singer Rembrandt "Cryin' Man" Brown, driving by Quinn's house, is accidentally sucked through with them.

When faced with a life-or-death situation, the timer is activated ahead of time — more than four hours before it was scheduled to — is damaged and the original coordinates are lost. Thus, the Sliders cannot return home. This leaves them unable to control when the vortices open, or into which universe they leap, literally having to wait around in a different world for hours, days or even months before they can move on. The Sliders continue moving from universe to universe, hoping they'll find their way back home.

Common themes during this season include the exploration of political issues and the appearances of recurring characters' alternate selves, showing how their situations had changed in various realities.

Source: Sliders - Wikipedia

[edit on 29-8-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

Hey Yeah! I remember this! I loved it!

It's funny how it's also based on Vortices just like the torsion fields :-) Also the show stargate was another of my favourites and I'm convinced that there is a lot more to this whole story. I'm going to have to go and hunt down some slider episodes and see if I can spot anything interesting. Thanks for reminding me!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum
Great thread! Thank you. I am anxious to learn tools, techniques to assist in moving into higher frequency..leaving the third dimension. Would it be possible to skip dimensions (skip a grade) leave this kindergarden and go onto high school or college? Namaste

Hi Klaatumagnum, glad to hear some one is interested! I was beginning to think no one was ;-)

Tomorrow I will begin documenting the ways in which I have been taught and from my own experience what it feels like to vibrate more subtlety. I wouldn't say I have shifted dimensions, but you can experience higher overtones or frequencies within this dimension, people who are usually in the higher overtones of the third, are more understanding of others situation, more willing to give without conditions, and generally I would say happier, seeing beauty in all there is, after all, once you realise we all come from the same source and on a higher level we are actually the same consciousness, you are actually just helping yourself evolve faster by helping others (in a non-selfish way).

Regarding skipping dimensions, in our current situation, I believe you can train to do this, but you can train your mind to do this, but there are lots of lessons surrounding the emotions, lets say from a heart space. So those who skip these lessons will have to still learn these lessons in the next dimension. I have heard of monks doing this but have no direct personal experience with this. I think what's more important is to address the issues before the shift so you can enjoy the ride more thoroughly and evolve at a faster speed.

Thanks for topic Reflections. i find it fascinating and it resonates within me with what I have learned as well. This parallels as well with the teachings of the astral, mental, etheric, mental and atmic planes. I have only traveled to the astral but briefly. Wherein would the astral plane lie in terms of dimensions?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This is all wrong :shk:

There are 18 Dimensions and the coming transition starts in the year 2080 and goes til 2700. Get your facts straight!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

THe astral starts from the 4th dimensions and moves upwards, it correlates with the world of thought manifestation, and a not so straight forward physicality. There would seem that the astral plane has multiple levels and different inhabitants in each level - These levels would go up to the chain to cover other dimensions of light as well. there is a diagram on the previous page which shows these correlations between the theosophical view of planes, the dimensions of light, the shamanic world tree and the tree of life.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So what if your a "Wanderer" from a higher dimension? Do you just go back to your home dimension at the time of 3 To 4th dimensional interface? As far as thoughts manifesting into material/reality...I am experiencing that now. It may take a while to happen, but it does happen. I find it occurs especially with some emotional energy behind it. So I have to be REALLY carefull what energy I'm putting out. What happens to our spouses/partners/soul mates? Do you think they will come with us? (Sure they will if you both will it so) Namaste P.S. I'm really resonating with this thread.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

I think it depends what your purpose is and what you have chosen to do. It will not be clear until you and your higher self are knowing/feeling together consciously. Each of us have very specific lessons and purposes. I have always longed to go home, and feel very out of synch with this world, I do know as time goes by in the next few years, if we confront our own inner demons, that we will re-member what it is that we came here to do. I don't like the word wanderer, as it implies to me that one who is wandering is lost, but I do understand what you are getting at here and it definitely is possible that you could return to the place you have come from, if in fact you did decide to come here to help others on the lower levels of the revolving cycle of the cosmic breath. But in all honesty, I would advise not to think too much about that as it will happen if indeed this is your purpose, it may be destined for you. Instead I would suggest you direct your focus on a few main goals, happiness as the overarching goal, service to others with no conditions, looking at your own behaviours and 'feeling' how you create them, and better understanding the flow of energy between yourself and others

I too notice the thought manifestation become incredibly strong. I'm not sure if it is the method in which I go about bringing the manifestation about or whether it is because we are in a higher resonance of the third dimension, an overtone of the fundamental third vibration, being closer to the fourth dimensions where the consciousness helps remove limitations, creating reality as you think it.

Shift your emotions - I will go into this in some detail in the next few posts. I have seen huge change in happiness in my life by intentionally addressing my own dark sides, and accepting them, then with strong will and determination to shift them into a positive more loving vibration.

I walk down the streets these days with a constant smile on my face, happy knowing that we are all here trying to achieve the same goal and that with time, we all will achieve this. People look at me funny, and can't understand why I'm so happy, with all this negativity around, and many people believing that they are the policeman that is inside of their head. The judgmental character inside your head is something you have learnt to do, therefore you can un-learn it through looking at how it is created. The way through this is through the negative emotions and sadness. I can't really tell them the whole picture because it sounds so crazy, but instead I can listen to them without any prejudice, and help them by being a conduit to free their own negativity.

The more and more you get along the path, negative people come to you because they know unconsciously that you can help them, they are full to the brim with negative emotions in there energetic bubble and they know yours is empty, there fore they try to offload this into your energetic bubble (so to speak - not the best metaphor but I hope you get the picture). This is the next challenge, be the conduit, don't take anything personally and let it flow right through you and be understanding that other individuals are just trying to free their own negativity. These type of things should be taught to every person. It's called holding space. I'll draw up some diagrams and explain this from the very beginning if you are all interested.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
nice1 brotha, you will have to link minds with me and bestow me with your teachings-danoz

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Conduit for other's negative energy?
Ok. I was having trouble with that one. You mean put a positive spin on things? Not be a victim of psychic vampirism.( You know people who continally suck energy off you.)Thanks

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Klaatumagnum]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
what a fantastic thread you have created Reflections! thank you very much for the information you have posted. i havent gone through it all yet but im really looking forward to doing so when i have the time. i have been actively working on my consciousness for months now. release negativity, acknowledge and accept all my inner conflicts, restraints, limits, make peace with it, let the negativity go and turn all that energy into love, compassion, and joy.

I felt a huge shift in my own consciousness back in early july. it was the most intensely glorious sense of catharsis, the sigh of relief, that the worst is now officially over. i am now free to live exactly as who i was meant to be. nothing feels the same as it did prior to july. nothing really looks the same either. it looks and feels similar, but not the same. everything is lighter, less dense, more vibrant, more alive, more connected, just...more..

i also have complete and total trust in the universe. one of my biggest lessons was to learn to move with the flow of the universe instead of fighting against it. once i learned to do that, literally go with the flow regardless of where it takes me, my life did a complete 180 for the better. i've had no shortages of wonderful experiences and developments in my life since then. of course there have been obstacles, difficult situations, because thats life. but i am handling all those situations in a much different manner now, accepting everything as it comes, and finding better solutions quicker and easier. im making peace with myself, and finding ways to effectively balance all aspects of my life.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

well there is two ways you can see this, but with the predecessor that you know that everything around you externally is also apart of you on a higher level, so every experience is something you wish to have in order to better understand yourself, and also this allows you to be compassionate towards other people, imagine like you were split into two people and the two of you were helping each other to become happier.

1. You can repel negative energy
2. You can accept negative energy

I know this is a strange concept but all the true answers are within what we wish to cast out.

You are not actually taking on the negative energy, rather you are allowing a path for it to be removed, it doesn't actually affect you, it actually makes you much wiser, and grow stronger in your own personal power (not a selfish, greedy power). Of course if you are dealing with people who are messed up in negative entities, this would affect you, I would suggest to stay away from these people unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Lets just say if some one blows up at you for doing something wrong and you decide to fire back at them, arguing, judging blaming. Energetically, it's like you are fighting fire with fire, sword against sword.

But if you decide to sit their and not react without taking what the individual says personally, and just see that they are having a problem which they need to free, kind of a build up of negative energy.

When you allow yourself to understand where this person is coming from, (think of the same time when you just wanted to blow up - let off some steam but you just kept getting fired back at) you can help them free the negativity by holding a space - what this means is that you don't really cast anything upon them like judgments or attitudes, you are just there for them at that very moment to help pop the bubble - it's like the negative energy goes straight off them passes through you and is sent home so to speak, or back to balance - this part I am still grasping myself, all I know is that once the situation has finished, a lightness of the body can be felt, the other individual will feel the same but you will probably notice it after a few practice goes. Let a person go crook at you, and get them into talking about whatever they feel, feeling is the key. If you ask some more questions on exactly what you would like to know I would be happy to answer.

The subconsciousness mind knows where to take the individual, but if they are thinking out the anger it doesn't get down deep, they need to talk about feeling the anger, it leads them straight to the very first cause of this repetitive pattern, it may have actually nothing to do with what you have done to trigger their behaviour, because usually it happens from beliefs we form which are not really what we are. Sometimes it hits a very deep spot and brings out some very deep emotions and you can feel this moving through you when you become sensitive to it, it's incredible. And if you are the person that is freeing it, afterward you arms and legs feel like energy is racing through them, I've had the experience where my heart felt like it was going to explode through my chest, and my teacher told me that this was normal when you freed something of importance. it was so weird, yet so liberating. If you can find a partner and describe these steps and if they are prepared to do this for you and you for them, you are going to seriously change your lives.

The other thing we need to learn is that we usually only do things for others with conditions, in our minds we will say, I'll do this for you and I expect that you will do this for me in return. This behaviour does not serve the purpose of helping others, it's a form of control that we need to release. Do something for some one regardless of what you will get in return. when you have this view, people will do the most lovely things for you, and it's always a nice suprise.

Control is so deeply intwined in how we react with others, it's a process in which we represent our own efforts to control our mind but outwardly and not inwardly. Remove the belief that you need to control outwardly and practice and discipline your mind to be in control, when it is - you will cease having the 'need' to control others. It's so unconscious, observe yourself through out you day and see how many times you actually try and control people, even when you are in the traffic and won't let some one in, you speed up next to them or cut them off, what do you think this is?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23

i also have complete and total trust in the universe. one of my biggest lessons was to learn to move with the flow of the universe instead of fighting against it. once i learned to do that, literally go with the flow regardless of where it takes me, my life did a complete 180 for the better. i've had no shortages of wonderful experiences and developments in my life since then. of course there have been obstacles, difficult situations, because thats life. but i am handling all those situations in a much different manner now, accepting everything as it comes, and finding better solutions quicker and easier. im making peace with myself, and finding ways to effectively balance all aspects of my life.

You couldn't have mentioned a better point! This is another key. When we see that the universe is us, and learn to trust it, flow with it like riding a wave, we are taken to the exact places, experiences, obstacles that we need to grow. I heard some one say, stop struggling to become something you want to be, because in fact you may already be it or becoming it. I almost broke down when I heard this, as I was trying to hard to be something I wish to be but I realised I was already that person.

I had a similar change like you did to the point where I realised that when I struggle to get something I create a limit by struggling to get it. But when I released the struggle and the limitation, it flowed to me without any difficulty. Of course you still have to make decisions and have positive intentions and be Service to Others but the universe will do what it is supposed to, which is care for you and look after you - some would say that obstacles and nasty situations is not really caring for you, but in essence it is, it's a challenge for you to your new found beliefs at every moment to test what you believe in. Once you stand firm in your own 'knowingness' the obstacles become less frequent, and easier to hurdle.

For those of you who are interested in the worm holes stuff I found some one else who says they are well versed in esoteric knowledge on this site post the following info. food for thought...

1) Is there such a thing as a wormhole? If so, how do we access it?

There are wormholes, here on Earth. I call them energy vortexes. They are located on specific places on Earth. Some call them laylines etc, gridpoints, and so on.

Most ancient monuments of importance, such as pyramids and temples, are built upon such energy centers.

These function as a doorway to the spiritual and are superb for meditations, but they can also function as doorways to completely other dimensions as well as lead to other places on Earth and elsewhere, meaning physical transportation through teleportation. I have experienced this myself, and I have strong reason to believe the governments have control over some of these through technological additions that make them able to travel through vast distances in the blink of an eye. Specifically to Mars, where there is a ongoing civilization in contact with certain groups from Earth.

Some call them Stargates, others Jumpholes, and so on.

They certainly are worth a study, I know of several here in south america and have personally been in some of them on my research travels around the world.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Reflections]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections
I believe this is how we are able to embody the different frequencies within us:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65461c070e73.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are the Main notes and their correlating frequencies, although this is not a full list:

Musical Scale - C, do (264 Hz) | root chakra (256 hz and 194.18 hz)
Musical Scale - D, re (297 Hz) | sacral (naval) chakra (288 hz and 210.42 hz)
Musical Scale - E, mi (330 Hz) | solar plexus chakra (320 hz and 126.22 hz)
Musical Scale - F, fa (352 Hz) | heart chakra (341 hz and 136.10 hz)
Musical Scale - G, so (396 Hz) | throat chakra (384 hz and 141.27 hz)
Musical Scale - A, la (440 Hz) | third eye chakra (448 hz and 221.23 hz)
Musical Scale - B, ti (495 Hz) | crown chakra (480 hz and 172.06 hz)

Intresting analogy, however depends on the spin, you may be giving your energy away or reciving energy, it's the problem, we don't know. Activating your crown for example the wrong way may leak energy and information. Introverting it may cause you to get greedy, extroverting will cause energy leaks.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi reflections...

Thank you for a well researched and through job...

A very nice compilation and a good analysis. Thank you for sharing this information, for we need all the media and windows necessary for this to reach as many as possible...

Came from your other thread, which I read as well, and glad I did.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In meditation today, Sri Shiva spoke to me. He expressed his boundless love for me and thus for all, including you dear reader. I addressed him as Lord. He corrected me, explaining that he is not my Lord, for he is me and I him, just as he is Sri Brahman so are we all Sri Brahman. He continued, that during this graduation from 3D to 4D, those of the 4th will in turn graduate to the 5th and the 5th to the 6th and so on. Some will remain to repeat the lesson and some will be teachers. This was all that was conveyed. So indeed this will be a monumentous occasion for the entire Cosmos. namaste.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would strongly advise those who are interested about owning our own construct and emotions to listen to this radio broadcast. Neil Kramer sums it up very nicely with some amazing information in there. After the first 5 minutes it starts getting good. It also talks about how to help others very simply to remove their own emotional burdens, which in fact helps you as well. He also discusses a lot more other information that I think would be beneficial to listen to.

Neil Kramer - Owning the Dystopian Daydream

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

i think that the struggles we go through are important, i think that we have to struggle, in order to learn that we dont actually have to...if that makes any sense? i do believe that we grow through suffering, and that we cant truly learn to appreciate the wonders life presents us until we know how it feels to be without those wonders, and to be suffering. i always tell people that the universe doesnt make your life more difficult for the sake of making your life more difficult...its trying to teach you a lesson, and its up to you to figure out what that lesson is, and how to learn it!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by devilishlyangelic23]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

Yep I totally agree with you there! If there is some simple guidelines on how to utilise the lessons which bring you through the suffering and out the other side into positivity and wisdom, I'm sure some people would try it out. Using a chakra style visualisation can help you when doing this by yourself, or the above method that I mentioned earlier.

All there is, is lessons. Wisdom is key to developing love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join