It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Passenger Fraud: "New research turns entire 9/11 paradigm upside down"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Originally posted by filosophia
Glad you brought this up, here is something that is kinda interesting to do

Social Security Death Index:
ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

List of 9/11 victims from different sites
www.schucktales.com...
www.cnn.com...

Type in a name of the victim into the social security death index, the majority of them do not come up, only a few come up. It would be one thing if none of them came up, this could imply the index is flawed (it is NOT government, however it claims it is the largest SSN-index on the web). But, as it turns out, some turn up on the list, others do not. People have speculated when I tell them this that perhaps because of the victim compensation/"hush money" they are not allowed to list their names on the list. Try the list out with your own relatives to see the accuracy of the list for normal situations.

Please try this out and tell me if the victims come up or not.

Well I figured I would give your theory a try...with a twist...
John F. Kennedy.....not listed.
Francis Scobee (Challenger Commander)....not listed
Joe Dimaggio....not listed.
Michael Jackson....not listed
Harry Truman....not listed

Gee, I'm beginning to sense a pattern here..........

some of the 9/11 victims are listed, if none of them were, it would be a different story. Why don't you try the 9/11 victims next?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I find it to be a losing effort, when the two sides (conspiracy theorists & those that believe that official report) try to debate 9/11.

Neither side is going to convince the other that they are wrong.

The questions that should be asked are not if there were actual planes hitting the buildings or if people names are or are not on a list. But, who was behind it and why was this done.

For those that think the US government's hands are totally clean are living with blinders on....it played its role.

Think about it....what changed after 9/11? Security? Freedom? War?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by kn0wh0w

they can just say a plane hit the Pentagon, without any tangible proof, and that satisfies you?

Lets see....

Airline workers taking care of prepping Flight 77 for flight....
Radar tapes showing Flight 77 leaving the DC area and then coming back.....
Literally hundreds of witnesses to a large American Airlines jet slamming into the Pentagon...
Literally hundreds of people who helped pick up the remains of said jet...
Wreckage easily identifible as coming from the 757 found at the Pentagon..
Remains of the passengers/crew known to have been on Flight 77 recovered at the Pentagon.....

Im curious...what do you consider tangible proof? Oh yes, I forgot, you are of the, "Nobody took me by the hand to the Pentagon and showed me the mess first-hand so I dont believe anyone else" brigade.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by vipertech0596]

you got some links for all this? i'd be really interested to see these. (again, being genuine)

and what i would consider tangible proof is, the release of one of the dozen confiscated tapes showing EXACTLY what hit the pentagon.
instead who have to settle with 5/6 crappy frames wich show jacksh*t.

and those hundreds of witnesses aren't all agreeing on the fact it was a large airliner.
i've watched some documentaries about 9/11, including 'loose change'.
allthough not a respected documentary around here, it clearly shows that witnesses at the scene couldn't agree on what hit the pentagon.

if you could provide some links i'll look into them.

to me, the OS still doesn't add up.

and i would appreciate it if you'd stop making assumptions about people you don't know. like telling me i'm probably one of the 'nobody took me by the hand and showed me crowd'.

bit weak.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
When the victims were first listed I searched all the names and ages and only found one child. I found this amazing. Now, several other children have magically appeared on the list of the dead. I don't see how I could have missed them. Anybody else catch this anomaly? Great find,OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So let me get this straight not only did a freind of mine not die when the Pentagon was hit but, in fact he did not even exist. That has to be one the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Mr. Spad, I dislike stupidity as much as you do. You're the kind of guy that can put a stop to this stuff right here and right now. Or maybe you are not that kind of guy.

With all due respect, what was your friend's name? You've been asked for it once already. These names are all out there on the web already. You would simply be selecting one of those people. And supplying some sort of information that might aid others in verifying that the person did in fact exist. Can you do that?

If you're story is true, it would be a nail in the coffin of allegations that the passengers didn't exist. Are you really going to simply leave the discussion with a vague assertion.

It's not convincing.

Anyone can get on the internet and say anything. Without detail, such statements are worthless.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

you are deeply confused about reality sir/mam i amnot sure i could even want to know what you are in thought .

fact is
fiction is not....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
one thing i find so interesting...not sure about others...is that people on the OS side says there is so much proof......but there is one bit of proof that HAS never been brought to light...and please dont give us the story they know who did it so not releavant....or they were disingrated in the crashes...cause i am sure you don't what me to post a history of the amazing suvivability of....BLACK BOXES.

Now why have we not heard any evidence from tham....cash when there are crashes you always hear..."we have found the black boxes"

but i might be a little nieve....but i dont think so...ok another thing is that i noticed....as someone else stated...tag team efforts of people...in WTC detonations thread i have been a single person coutering the points of FOUR bashers...and they call me lots of derogatory Names...but i still...patiently...exhaustively...provide documents,sources, logical replies...and not one of my replies will involve a youtube video...i provide pictoral analysis...and statements....and documental items for DEBATE.

WTC Detonations Finally Revealed

now i know this is a conspiracy website and am honestly thinking of the conspiracy withhin the conspiracy...which is a shame...but i know that there are people out there debunking in a good way but there are a few..that just spew rubbish.

ok back ontopic....there are some discrepencies in the passengers list and the manifest.
ok there are some discrepencies in the dead and not dead.

but to me IT is a CRIME scene and really should have been treated as such...any deiscrepency in a crime investigation is a discrepency that needs to be invetigated thoroghly...does it not.

some one said that you don't need the black boxes as they know how the planes crashed.

what a bunch of bollocks they tell soooo much information as to when the planes were taken over ,the abilities of the pilots,the times of their turn,fuel expenditures,flaps and corrections,airspeed which would help in the NIST reports.

oh well....we have been duped so lets forget about it as many people say....well i was just listening to the numbers of dead as a DIRECT result of this tragedy.....MY 100,000 was so conservative....it could be over a million.. and this is something we should forget...have the jewish people forgot the 600,000.

i am going to get ridiculed here but no matter the truth needs to come out as my fellow canadians too have been dragged into this false flag JEWISH false flag attack on the world. NOw that is just my opinion....not against all jews at all as many are not happy with what their own goverment is doing.

but time is needed to reflect...and to look at the bigger picture......things just do not add up.

I will put together a thread on the money trail soon....but things take research and time....so be patient...the truth has to come as this is about control of the people.

edit on 043030p://f51Sunday by plube because: spell

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join