It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Passenger Fraud: "New research turns entire 9/11 paradigm upside down"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I just get this very interesting email from [email protected]... I want to share it with you.

Since the beginning of this year we have been looking into the passengers and victims of 9/11. So far we have proven 17 of the passengers of the 4 planes to be fraudulent. Some from each plane. We believe all of them were fraudulent. But it takes time to go through each person and do the legwork.

We have proven that the Pentagon victims listed as dying at the Pentagon were fraudulent. 65 of the 76 pictures originally placed in the CNN Memorial by the Pentagon have been recalled, and are now 404's. This is because the Exif/IPTC data showed in a simple way that the Pentagon pictures had all been created on 2/15/2000, 1 year, 6 months and 26 days before 9/11 happened. This Pentagon story will be published in the next 24 hours. Stay tuned!

We have also discovered the same type of fraud happening at the World Trade Center with many many fraudulent victims. People that simply never died at the WTC on 9/11 yet we were told they did.

Apart from these things, we have also made some stunning new 911 discoveries. One of these being a good reasonable explanation on why absolutely no contents of the world trade center were found in the debris pile.

Another Viable Explanation for lack of Debris at WTC debris pile:

letsrollforums.com...

Mark Bingham, flight 93 here, shows Exif/IPTC data on his picture as 8/30/2001, some 13 days before 9/11. Proving the picture and Mark Binghams story to be a lie!

Mark Bingham story is here:
letsrollforums.com...

Another Flight 93 here was Alan Beaven. He was also a fraud, and it can be proven by viewing the Exif/IPTC data on his photograph. Mr. Beavens picture shows Exif/IPTC data as 9/12/2001, still impossibly quick for them to have received a family picture from the family, especially since the victims names weren't released until 9/12/2001

Alan Beavens story here:
letsrollforums.com...

We have dozens of new stories and most victims and passengers we have proven frauds have their own article and thread; I have made a Directory of these links so they are easy for all of you to find and research for yourselves!

Directory of 911 Frauds & New Research here:
letsrollforums.com...

We have need for a ton more researchers willing to take the time to find and discover these things. And the good news is there is nothing but golden nuggets to be found when examining and researching the victims.

But in the meantime we prepare for 9/11/10 and hope that this new information spreads as quickly as it should.

I want to thank each and every person at the forums who has taken time to help with this research in one way or another. We now have a research team which is moving along at high speed through the victims on 911. And each day we are discovering new frauds at the WTC on 9/11!

So hopefully, many more people will now come and see that there is indeed something new in 9/11 and also become a part of it!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Interesting stuff that EXIF data is... geo-tagging, what type of camera, date creation, how the hell do you forget to "fix" the exif data??? Who ever forgot that should be fired, whenever manipulating a image you always need to make sure EXIF data lines up with the story.

Thanks for sharing!

[edit on 24-8-2010 by sourdiesel]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Phil Jayhan makes things up as he goes along. I'd trust a fat boy with a cream bun before I put any faith whatsoever in his pronouncements.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Glad you brought this up, here is something that is kinda interesting to do

Social Security Death Index:
ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

List of 9/11 victims from different sites
www.schucktales.com...
www.cnn.com...

Type in a name of the victim into the social security death index, the majority of them do not come up, only a few come up. It would be one thing if none of them came up, this could imply the index is flawed (it is NOT government, however it claims it is the largest SSN-index on the web). But, as it turns out, some turn up on the list, others do not. People have speculated when I tell them this that perhaps because of the victim compensation/"hush money" they are not allowed to list their names on the list. Try the list out with your own relatives to see the accuracy of the list for normal situations.

Please try this out and tell me if the victims come up or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
someone said to me after mentioning this, that what if they took a picture of the picture and so it was created on 9/12. I find it unlikely. though plausible.

good info

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Wow...the EXIF data showed they were created before the event...that is crazy...haven't heard of this before...how could they ever be so absolutely stupid...if it was an inside job, you can't tell me they've pulled it off this well but simply forgot to manipulate some EXIF data...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Does EXIF data not depend on what the internal date is set in the camera? I.E. if the batteries are removed the date can reset to the production date of the camera?
This is my understanding of it anyhow.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
nothing...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by WeSbO]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So let me get this straight not only did a freind of mine not die when the Pentagon was hit but, in fact he did not even exist. That has to be one the stupidest things I have ever heard.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They left the data purposely. They wanted a bunch of confusion right after 9/11 so they could take care of some overseas business, but eventually they wanted us to figure it out, take to the streets, martial law, fema camps, NWO... what they didn`t anticipate was that, they dumbed us down too much. Now we will never "take to the streets" unless they stop our supply of cable tv and pizza delivery. Which will take some deeper planning...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So let me get this straight not only did a freind of mine not die when the Pentagon was hit but, in fact he did not even exist. That has to be one the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Is there really a Mr Spad?
second line

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I kind of agree with some that believe some want us to find out ... because its amazing the amount of evidence against their official version

you would expect everything to be fine ... but thats a lot to take

keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is something new.

Have a good day everyone.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by RainCloud]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RainCloud

Rain Cloud, I beg of you, please sit on your hands the next time you feel the urge to type crazy talk. OK?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by RainCloud

Rain Cloud, I beg of you, please sit on your hands the next time you feel the urge to type crazy talk. OK?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Aliensun]

Ok, I'll remove that post.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

hate to say this to you.... But with all due respect to you and your friend, prove it?

Was your friend in the pentagon or on the alleged 'plane' that supposedly disintegtrated into nothingness when the 'plane' hit the pentagon and left a tiny hole.

just saying.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
FOR GODS SAKE !

enough with the fictional facts stop using info to cause ooohs and ahhs this ridiculous nonsense is consuming this site.

9/11 was very real and you people who treat it like its up for debate are so awfully confused yeah you can find sum info that could be taken out of context but it just proves nothing and your sources are proven nut cases.

please use your intellect on something not quite so insulting it really is disgusting what some of you suggest.

have some respect and stop spreading the BS it isnt right the world is scary enough pick a real conspiracy other then GW standing around with his thum in ass there is no NWO or what have you conspiracy.

take the time to concider what you are implieing and how much effort would be needed to complete these so called conspiarcys.

not to mention those of us at any of these ground zeros is giving you the middle finger for calling us liars basically ...................

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio

take the time to concider what you are implieing and how much effortwould be needed to complete these so called conspiarcys.

and i'm sure it was a piece of cake for OBL.
who had all the resources and connections to do this?

the more i read about 9/11 the more i'm convinced it WASN'T OBL.

who perpretated these attacks is still up for debate.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
triplescorpio - with all due respect, you say:

Originally posted by triplescorpio
FOR GODS SAKE !

enough with the fictional facts stop using info to cause ooohs and ahhs this ridiculous nonsense is consuming this site.

and yet you provide no reason why one should ignore the overwhelming evidence, albeit circumstantial in many cases, that the official report is, at the very least, misleading and quite possibly completely false.

kaybee5000

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

you have got to ask is there enough doubt? to me yes there is. Now to find out why and then who to charge, and there are plenty of law and life's lost for???

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join