It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News really is unbelievable.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
www.wnd.com...

The Saudi prince whose post-9/11 relief check was rejected by former New York Mayor Rudy Guiliani has found a more willing recipient in the city for his millions: the head of the Ground Zero mosque project. The same Saudi potentate, Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, owns the biggest chunk of the parent company of the Fox News Channel outside of the Murdoch family.

All the while, Fox has been painting the head of the Ground Zero Mosque Project as nothing more than a terrorist. I guess that makes Fox News terrorists by association too, since their second largest shareholder is helping pay for this mosque.

You can't even write stupidity and hypocrisy this rich.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You can't even write stupidity and hypocrisy this rich.

Especially because WND is Fox News's "special" cousin.

So what does it mean? Surely it doesn't mean that everyone that watches Fox News supports terrorism, I mean, if you were to use Fox News's own logic, that's what it means, but you know, that can't be true right?

[edit on 8/24/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's all about ratings and advertising revenue, create an issue even when it 'appears' to damage your own interests. I'm sure the prince approves too, after all he's enjoying the profits.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
New Corporation (parent company) Board of Directors:

Rupert Murdoch
José María Aznar
Natalie Bancroft
Peter Barnes
Chase Carey
Kenneth E. Cowley
David F. DeVoe
Viet Dinh
Rod Eddington
Mark Hurd
Andrew S.B. Knight
James Murdoch
Lachlan Murdoch
Thomas J. Perkins
Arthur M. Siskind
John L. Thornton
Stanley S. Shuman
Source

Regardless of who owns Fox or their parent companies shares, these are the people who actually control the parent company. As you can see Alwaleed is nowhere on the list and makes none of the decisions. From what I can find, he only owns 7% compared to Murdoch's 29% (not including his kids shares) but I can't find an actual original source for that percentage. Just sources that refer to other sources that are either unavailable due to requiring a subscription or don't exist anymore and I lack the time and inclination to use the wayback machine on them.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

But whoever is watching FOX News is funding them terrorists!!1!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
fox news uses file footage for LIVE broadcast:
www.youtube.com...
[color=414141]Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
Fox News really is unbelievable.

that was all i read. i agree. they are not believable.

originally posted by NoRegretsEver
1 Interpreting Media NLP Neuro-linguistic programming

2 Interpreting Media Neuro-linguistic programming or NLP

more about how they subliminially influence (brain rape) their audience:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(also in my signature)

Glenn Beck loses it unnecessarily on a lady (she wasn't finished with her question, he acts like she asks something different)
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
[color=414141]Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?
reply to post by Jenna

I didn't know there were THREE MURDOCH's on the board of Directors at Fox.

Thanks for sharing that,
et

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
It's all about ratings and advertising revenue, create an issue even when it 'appears' to damage your own interests.

i think it is about a pre-meditated agenda(s). period. money is just a misdirection, misinformation.

those who watch fox will be told what they want you to hear, while subliminally influencing and controlling actions, behaviors, and intentions of their audience.

the likes of sean hannity and glenn beck are toxic, imo. but their just their handlers' tools, i think.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I like Fox News, they have the hottest news woman on tv.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker

helps to be hot when going to hell.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

FOX NEWS, is it a weapon of mass destruction?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Someone should make a commercial like that anti drug commercial.

"If you buy what Fox is selling, you're supporting the terrorists."

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Isn't this thread about the same topic?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You are all aware that these companies like News Corp. are publicly traded right?? Brokers buy share on behalf of their customers financial interests right??

News Corporation is a successful company.. So it seems..

NEWS CORPORATION REPORTS
FOURTH QUARTER NET INCOME
OF $875 MILLION ($0.33 PER SHARE)
ON REVENUE GROWTH OF 6%
FULL YEAR NET INCOME OF
$2.5 BILLION ($0.97 PER SHARE)
ON REVENUE GROWTH OF 8% TO $32.8 BILLION

www.newscorp.com...

You can't really control who buys shares in a company. Perhaps they can simply offer to buy them out. Let's see how this story grows...

If you start digging in most of the major companies you will be surprised who the primary shareholders really are. Just follow the money...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by humbleseeker

It helps to do whatever is necessary to draw viewers to that nonsense media outlet.

Attractive women, LIES, NONSENSE, RUMORS, PROPAGANDA is the only substance of Fox news.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
First, I liked this better when Jon Stewart did it thursday night

Yes, the index card did clearly indicate that Fox News is a terrorist organization, and as we learn on Fox a man with random things written down on an index card or a chalkboard, even if they have question marks, is in fact a clear indication of guilt.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

I'm guessing the last part of your post is based on what you read here and what the other big news channels say and not based on actual time spent watching the news broadcasts on Fox. Which by the way aren't much different than MSNBC or CNN. Only difference between networks is who their news commentators are and what those commentators say. The actual news shows though? Darn near identical. Unless of course you're saying the other networks put just as many lies and propaganda in their actual news broadcasts as Fox. Then your comment would make sense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

I'm guessing the last part of your post is based on what you read here and what the other big news channels say and not based on actual time spent watching the news broadcasts on Fox.

this post is not directed at you Messiah_Tooth_Fairy. It just sparked a thought amongst my neuro-net.

just a thought:

If Fox is the main or only news source one turns to for their information, odds are one may be too ignorant for any one member or group of ATS members to explain how ignorant one may be who is a FOX NEWS enthusiast.

like i stated/asked in one of my previous posts in this thread:
FOX NEWS, is it a weapon of mass destruction?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In reply to Jenna,

It is funny how folks defend their favorite media outlets or politicians by saying "they're all the same, BLAH, BLAH" when they have no defense or substance to add in regards to the discussion.

Yea, they're all the same, yep. All the same but they for some odd reason have SIGNIFICANT differences and views on many key topics and concerns that affect everyone. All the same though...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

I agree, it doesn't matter wether or not "humbleseeker" has the hots for Tokyo Rose, it's still nothing but garbage coming from that channel. I think they should change their name to "Fox Skews."

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

When the news reporters are reporting on news reporters, it's fair to say maybe one, both, or all three, etc, are no longer news agencies.

when a "reporter" is "reporting" on a "reporter" the "reporter" is no longer "reporting" the news to us.

i don't remember any news reporter from the 70's, 80's or early/mid 90's ever making news stories about other reporters.

as far as fox news is concerned, why they give the likes of glenn beck, sean hannity, and their likes, a platform to spew their venom is something i do not fully understand.

i would equate glenn beck as somewhere inbetween a dog chasing his own tail, and a monkey throwing poo at his own audience.

i think i am going to turn fox on right now to watch them.
just to re-evaluate my stance on them and remind myself why i do not like their "programming"

<<   2  3  4 >>

join