It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a vastly superior Alien Race finally made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by vimanarider

Dear vimanarider

It has to be number 2.

1 would be nice but to achieve this goal they would have to kill us all off.

3 we will figure most of it out in the end anyway

he's a winner!!!

what would i ask for given the forum to ask and have it granted?
1) a ride(so long as i'm returned, non-probed and healthier than now lol) in one of their vehicles.

2) if they do in fact know the total history of the human species(s) an unabridged version of our history, from start to present and that be displayed to every human on the planet.

that way hopefully we will all be on a level playing field again. and the BS would stop.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
i choose number 1, no more wars->huge resources freed to do good instead of war.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
defiantly number 1. world Peace!
god I sound like one of those beauty queen contestants.
then the rest of the aliens would know its safe to visit us.
2 & 3 they would have to destroy us.
we are to dangerous!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Um, how bout ALL THE ABOVE?
Peace, The Truth, and Space Exploration?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
the choice to rewind and fast forward because it would show us what we are misssing and the rest will fall into place
pluss i wanna know who killed 2pac ?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

1. An immediate and lasting end to all global war and hostilities...World Peace if you will. Isrealis working side be side with Palestinians, North and South Koreans sharing kimchi, Army Rangers and Taliban warriors singing karaoke.

This 1 works for me!

[edit on 8/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by satnav_c-1
the choice to rewind and fast forward because it would show us what we are misssing and the rest will fall into place
pluss i wanna know who killed 2pac ?

The thing is this, what if this type of intelligence can be modified added to or taken away from like a movie edit???? Just something to consider.

[edit on 8/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There are some issues with the choices;

1. World peace ... no alien species could deliver on that.

2. Why would you want what you already have?

3. No theres a long video. No one would be able to watch it end to end. Just how many DVD's does it take to hold 10,000+ years of history? (and thats just the recent stuff).

How about trade agreements, and cultural exchange with several near-by cultures? It could take care of your ecconomic problems, provide jobs, allow for off world travel. This list could go on for a bit.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Why would aliens want to contact us with what we've done to Earth and ourselves?

Just saying. This is not a pretty planet wherever humans are.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I would pick world peace. The rest will follow.

Of course that is as long as the choice wasn't some sort of Stephen King/Twilight Zone/Sci Fi kind of trick.

Geez, am I suspicious or what?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I would choose peace, that is what they want us to do

The expansion will follow and we will learn everything else we do not know in time.

If we don't choose peace they will most likely kill us since we become a threat as we expand, or at least keep watch on us.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

1 goes against free will though. I would not want an end to our own path. It is better to work out our own problems then receive forced directional settings that remove our liberty.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
As with any other savior or Messiah, I always feel like they're making me choose between things I don't necessarily need or want. But, with them being all superior and such, and making me take something whether I want it or not, I guess I'd choose the technology (#2).

That way, hopefully, if we wanted to get those annoying, too-helpful aliens out of our hair someday, we'd be able to give them a good fight.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I think you are a genius my good sir.

Ever read Edison's Conquest of Mars? lol. Perfect match. Al though I think we can agree that Tesla's conquest of Mars would be better.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What about :
#4: We've come to take over your planet and to make all humans our slaves. You have no choice but to surrender.

An attack on human race would make most people on earth join together to fight their common foe thus putting an end to the wars, plus (if we win) We can use their technology to travel deep into space and with that kind of knowledge we'd be able to figure out where we came from and so forth.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Dear ringht_n_wrong

That is really old thinking.

These guys would not need us as slaves we would be far too bothersome.

They will for sure have robots that do all manual work.

As I said before number 1 is a great idea but just think what would have to be done to achieve it.

This can not be imposed with our worse nightmare being brought a pone us.

Hopefully take number 2 we will achieve the others in our own time.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Hey buddy, what I mean by the #4 is that it could easily be staged by TPTB, and you would never realize it...plus you never know what some alien civilization is up to. Look up the Colares incident here on ATS. That is one good example of rogue aliens and what life would be like if these guys really wanted to harm us and take over by force.
Regards.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
#3.
In the process, you get #2.
#1 is an impossibility with the current state of affairs. The only way World Peace would be possible is if there was a One World Government (which most people seem to hate).

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vimanarider
If a vastly superior Alien Race finally made global contact with the people of Earth, and went before the United Nations ...

The universe must be in more trouble than we know.

that was my first thought when i first read those words before reading the rest of the post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join