It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Request change to search results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Please oh please increase the search results per page to 50 or higher. The current 10 per page is quite tedious when looking for something only vaguely remembered.

The more results on a page, the quicker we'd be able to locate results using the browser's Find on this Page tool.

Regards,
John

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I agree. At least make an option for this. I know a work around though, go to google, type in what you want to search for and add site:www.abovetopsecret.com... and then you will just get the results from that site. You can choose how many results per page from google options.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

Originally posted by iamaperson
I agree. At least make an option for this. I know a work around though, go to google, type in what you want to search for and add site:www.abovetopsecret.com... and then you will just get the results from that site. You can choose how many results per page from google options.

Thanks but I was using this workaround and google started returning only a few items. Strangely enough, I used it again today just to count how many returns I got and it came back with 37,000 hits. (I suspect that about 200 might have anything to do with me but it's a major improvement on the last time I tried this.) After whittling out the indexes and memberlist, I came up with 130 results to play with.

I can't for the life of me understand why this wasn't working even yesterday. Until next time, I'm happy with the google option because it's easier to see which one's I've already read.

new topics

join