It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian human rights activist: I am the victim of a RCMP black ops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I was expelled from Vancouver Co-op radio two weeks ago and have never been given any evidence to justify my banning. I've requested that evidence twice now from station staff, and have not received it. I believe that's because the evidence does not exist, and I am being falsely framed.

On August 9, over the air, I repeated my belief that police and government officials are implicated in the disappearance and murder of native women in B.C. I was expelled from the station the same day. On August 20, a major news story was issued across Canada that revealed strong evidence of exactly what I claimed on August 9, concerning police complicity in the Picton serial killings.

______beforeitsnews/story/148/166/Canadian_human_rights_activist:_I_am_the_victim_of_a_RCMP_black_ops.html

Sadly, this story is simply not surprising at all... yet another instance why we cannot trust mainstream news outlets.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
S&F Truthquest, but also..........

FYI .......beforeitsnews.com in my opinion is a questionable news source which allows people like sorcha faal to post disinfo.

Seek out the original source if possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Right, this instance is merely a first hand account than it is anything else. Its the same as people who have posted there stories here on ATS. Come to think of it, the poster there should register on ATS and share there story here. I'll see if I can get them to do that. It would be great to get a dialogue going.

Mod Note: Removed quote of entire post above.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

No punitive action. Please be more careful.

[edit on 2010/8/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Totally believable and very likely true in my opine....The RCMP has far too many skeletons in its closets.
Imagine a police force thats had nearly total control of a country for over a hundred years....The fact is the racist and militaristic police force act as nothing short of an occupying army.
They have long considered themselves to be above the law, indeed they consider themselves to be the law.
I have myself been tortured into plea bargain by the famous cowards who call themselves RCMP police officers, and who hide behind the image their red coat so falsely represents.
Where i live in canada, more people have died in police custody than the rest of the provinces.Many of them in RCMP custody.
The RCMP has been the prime police force in canada since its military like inception.
Its long past time when a civilian police force is established to take their place.
The parade square bashing mounties are outdated and trained to act like a military occupying army rather than a police force.
This is aparent in theor method of policing, as well as their attitudes and even their jargon.(They call patrol duty "Showing the flag") and count on the intimidation of their presence to keep people in fear of them.
The native persons of canada have suffered the discrimination and contempt of the RCMP for over a century, and this still continues today.
I fully believe that the RCMP is capable of such arrogance, as failing to act to stop the picton murders As well as being aware that they could have prevented at least the last of Clifford Olsons child killing activity as well.....
The fact that they failed to do so is ample evidence of the plain and utter contenmpt in which they hold the lives of ordinary Canadian citizens , especially if they are the poor and disenfranchised of society.
We need a CIVILIAN police force in this country to replace these jack booted, storm troopers that keep the law by terrorising the populace rather than protecting them.

top topics

join