It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk evolution once and for all

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

well i really enjoyed the video, had a few laughs and was amused.
but found a few holes. some very big, some very small.
if it doenst take a genius to understand it... then im sure it doesnt take a genius to investigate, google a few terms and come to teh conclusion that this is based on very very very big assumptions and faith/hope that these events could actually take place in the real world.

early earth had more time... of course, it did. without millions of years, your theory looks stupid
more space? uhm, space is space, not sure what this video means by that... (just sounds like they are trying to seem intelligent)
complex chemistry? so how did this chemistry evolve? how did these elements evolve to form this complex chemistry?
environmental conditions: this is def an assumption...

cells were less complex back in the day? (assumption... huge assumption)

i like how these vesicles are tubular shaped and then onces "mechanically seperated" they are back to spherical pouches or bags
by definition a vesicle is bubble shaped not tubular.

the statement "vesicles are stable in near boiling conditions" implies that they are unstable in conditions that are not near boiling...
who knows what they might do

and i noticed that this video is assuming that once the monomer was inside the vesicle, it stayed... like it wasnt gonna get knocked out before spontaneous polymerization occured. lol takes some faith right there.

hmm this is interesting... this website exploringorigins.org...
includes the formation of the solar system as part of evolution of life... the website is from that youtube video you gave me to watch.

video says that no information was present and everything was random
but then goes to say that mutation + natural selection = increase in information
information does not come together on its own. in this case its just a random sequence that happens to be able to generate itself a little faster than the others.

then it goes on to say that early beneficial mutations...blah blah blah
no one has ever observed a beneficial mutation. show me one that increases information complexity
the ones ive seen or heard of is either duplication of existing information or scrambling of existing information.
no new information added.

change sequence only to contain common nucleotides?
first there was no specific sequence and now there is?
no information existed and now it does?
i noticed it said most common... not most beneficial... hmmmm just because its common doesnt mean its beneficial...
its common now days to get an STD after sleeping with your bf/gf... but its not beneficial... at all...

the mutations part was very fabricated. sorry i had to sit back a laugh at anyone actually buying into that part. lol

"simply through thermodynamic, mechanical, and electrical forces"?
so the electrical force would be the IONs polarity stretching the membrane... ok
so which poloarity does which? both polarities do the same?
you run into the problem of ionic bonding, therefore this entire process needs another billions years to take place cuz you might get about 1 ion every couple hundred years.

plus all of this takes place in WATER... and as you so kindly mentioned earlier H and O2 make WATER.
the origin of the universe made hydrogen and helium... so oxygen just magically appeared out of nowhere and happened to gather around earth to react with the hydrogen and make this water? according to Scientific American. Oxygen is created at the core of stars and from plants in their process of photosynthesis.

the Miller-Urey experiment created a GOO that was 98% toxic to its own 2% remainder.
i would not call this success.

all of the comparisons in the beginning of the video were comparing apples to gun-metal. had to laugh at those too... so ridiculous

perhaps the video was just like every other (the book was better)
idk, after researching terms, definitions and processes, plus pre-existing issues. this theory has holes that can only be filled by a controlled environment and human intervention... and i think that implies that it takes intelligence to make life... does it not?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Byzantium architecture is rooted in Roman design. Like the Muslims, they were weary of idols, so they used geometry. This also had to do with the attempt to merge the square and circle, which represented heaven and Earth. The evolution of this form is shown across the Eastern lands, culminating with the Hagia Sophia. It is evolution of form.

You just called what I said rubbish but never why. Bones without meat are dead. Claim without proof is dead.

Do me a favor, don't reply 5 times. Reduce it to one statement.

I know full well what my soul is and I have felt existence without the body. By using geometry you make the soul physical. By trying to represent it by physical means you place the soul in a box when all it is limited by is the body it is in. You design geometry as if it is relevant to the soul. All it is is pretty colors and lines. Occasionally it is structural. It does nothing else.

Like I said, you decorate where there is no need to decorate. You use bible quotes where they are irrelevant to a conversation. The bible states quite clearly that nothing made by man is relevant for salvation nor relevant to God. there is nothing of the physical form nor formed in physical shape that matters to God in terms of salvation. Drawing stars on a grid is as relevant to the soul ad a tree is relevant on the sun.

Stop calling it rubbish without proof. Stop claiming without proof. Stop misleading for no other reason than to prove some silly drawings. 10,000 years of human creation has not done anything in adv acing mankind to something more. Only by abandoning those thousands of years of failure have we advanced. Only by making our own future and history.

There is no such thing as destiny nor is the future written. There is simply an endpoint that God has. Man had free will. One of the first prayers I prayed when I was young was release from any timeline. To make my own future. I felt heavily ordered to pray this and so I did. What I've learned is that I very much so can chose my own path. God merely has way points that he orders you to go to. You can chose them and succeed in your life, or ignore them and fail. I chose half and half and pretty much go now where fast.

I cannot explain what it feels like. All I know is yes God does have a timeline. But that this timeline is made by man. God knows the full book, we experience it page by page. God is outside of time. If he wishes to amend it for our own good, he does. If people ask for help in writing their part good, God can intervene and help them amend their pages to something right. Otherwise, the will of men command the timeline. And it is a doomed timeline for that reason. Free will will bring us death. God must intervene eventually to take out of the timeline those who seek salvation in Christ and God will let the rest who desire separation by staying in their time line get what they desire.

So I prayed to be released from the timeline young in life. And since I decided to listen to God's waybpoints, my life has been pretty awesome.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by MrXYZ

I have Just given you the places where there is Material Proof.... READ....

[edit on 4-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

I don't think you understand what "proof" is if you consider mosaics and gospel proof that the human soul is a central processing unit

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You wrote Quote;

Byzantium architecture is rooted in Roman design.

The Romans took this from the Greeks, as they took everything…

You wrote Quote;

I know full well what my soul is and I have felt existence without the body.

Where is the proof ???

You wrote Quote;

By using geometry you make the soul physical.

Can’t you read ??? I guess your ability to recognise what is in your sight lacks the same ability to read… I wrote…

I have never made the claim the Soul is physical…

You wrote Quote;

By trying to represent it by physical means you place the soul in a box when all it is limited by is the body it is in.

This is the belief of "Primates", that the Soul is in the body so Prove to us that the Soul is In the Body…

The Body is a manifestation within the Soul…

From “The Gospel of Thomas”…Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the World.”

And….

49. Jesus said, “Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.
For you are from it,
and to it you will return.”

50. Jesus said, “If they say to you,
“Where did you come from?”

say to them,

“We came from The Light,
the place where The Light
came into being
on Its own accord
and established Itself
and became manifest
through their Image.”

If they say to you, “Is it you?”

say, “We are its children,
and we are the elect
of The Living Father.”

If they ask you, “What is the sign
of your Father in you?”

say to them, “It is Movement and Repose.

You wrote Quote;

You design geometry as if it is relevant to the soul.

You bear False Witness, as I do Not have the capacity to design this “Geometric operating System”..

You wrote Quote;

All it is is pretty colors and lines

This statement bears witness to your Ignorance of the Soul.

The Colours are Colour Codes.... Involving Functions...

You wrote Quote;

Occasionally it is structural. It does nothing else.

Once again This statement bears witness to your Ignorance of the Soul.

You wrote Quote;

Like I said, you decorate where there is no need to decorate. You use bible quotes where they are irrelevant to a conversation. The bible states quite clearly that nothing made by man is relevant for salvation nor relevant to God. there is nothing of the physical form nor formed in physical shape that matters to God in terms of salvation. Drawing stars on a grid is as relevant to the soul ad a tree is relevant on the sun.

Again you write the thoughts of a “Primate”… Try reading The Revelation of J.C.

Chapter 2 verse 28.

28 ”and I will give him the morning Star.

Chapter 3 verse 1.

”And to the angel of the assembly in Sardis write,
“These things says He who has the 7 Spirits of God
and the 7 Stars

Chapter 12 verse 1 & 2.

1. Now a great sign appeared in heaven:
a woman clothed with the Sun,
with the moon under her feet,
and on her head a crown of 12 Stars.

2. Then being with Child,
she cried out in labour and in pain to give birth.

And in verse 5. revealing who this Child is…

5. She bore a MAN Child (In Ionic Greek; ΙΝΙΣ in other words “The Man Child

and in….

Chapter 22 verse 16

16. “I Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you
these things in the Assemblies.
I am the Root and Offspring of DAVID,
The bright and Early Morning Star.”

You wrote Quote;

Stop calling it rubbish without proof. Stop claiming without proof. Stop misleading for no other reason than to prove some silly drawings. 10,000 years of human creation has not done anything in adv acing mankind to something more. Only by abandoning those thousands of years of failure have we advanced. Only by making our own future and history.

You are in darkness totally blinded by the human Primate….

You wrote Quote;

There is no such thing as destiny nor is the future written. There is simply an endpoint that God has. Man had free will. One of the first prayers I prayed when I was young was release from any timeline. To make my own future.

Again from “The Gospel of Thomas”…. Quote;

14. Jesus said to them,

“If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves;

and if you pray, you will be condemned;

You wrote Quote;

What I've learned is that I very much so can chose my own path

So now you tell me.. you are greater than God… in that you don’t choose His path for you…
But instead rebel and take your own path…
Sounds like the Spirit of the wicked one to me…

You wrote Quote;

I cannot explain what it feels like. All I know is yes God does have a timeline. But that this timeline is made by man. God knows the full book, we experience it page by page.

These are “Program Books”, a “Story” is a Program, and I have only shown you the "Partition Map" of your Soul and Not the "Workings" which will take more than 50,000 Drawings which document the full Story…

You wrote Quote;

God is outside of time.

I suggested this earlier…

You wrote Quote;

If he wishes to amend it for our own good, he does.

It is Not for your good, (Thinking like a Primate again) but instead for HIS (the Fathers) Own good pleasure…

You wrote Quote;

If people ask for help in writing their part good,

God already knows what you are about to pray....
Seeing He Created YOU.
By Praying means YOU Doubt Him...
And desire to attempt to change His Mind...

Jesus said to ask Him (Jesus) and He (Jesus) would Pray the Father...

You are trying to bypass the "Christ", that is to climb over the wall like a thief...

Jesus said.... Quote;

"No One cometh unto The Father except by Me."

Again from “The Gospel of Thomas”…Not my words but I Agree with them....

14. Jesus said to them,

“If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves;

and if you pray, you will be Condemned;

You wrote Quote;

God can intervene and help them amend their pages to something right. Otherwise, the will of men command the timeline.

I see you agree with me on this point
So all your prayers will NOT convince God of anything, as He Created You through The Christ and His Works are Perfect and can Not be changed into a lie by any human Primate...

You wrote Quote;

And it is a doomed timeline for that reason. Free will will bring us death. God must intervene eventually to take out of the timeline those who seek salvation in Christ and God will let the rest who desire separation by staying in their time line get what they desire.

Typical of the "human Primates" seasoning, in wickedness against God…

You wrote Quote;

So I prayed to be released from the timeline young in life.

And you have been granted this wish which has made you blind…

And since I decided to listen to God's waybpoints, my life has been pretty awesome.

Ignorance is Bliss I guess…
For the now anyway…

What you have listen to... is the judgment by the human Primate… You...

[edit on 5-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And the Greeks took it from Egypt and India, and Egypt and India took it from Arabia, and Arabia took it from local architecture in the region.

And where does that all come back to? The fact that people wanted a roof over their heads, so they figured to give their gods a roof over their heads.

And what is the relevance of that to the soul? Nothing at all.

Where is my proof? Personal experience. Where is your proof? Personal experience. Personal experience cannot be proven and so thus is irrelevant.

You do not have to claim the soul is physical. by drawing anything you do. Drawing is the minds attempt to add physicality to something.

That quote is related to how the world is always dieing and is death. life is death, death is life. It's the core nature of Christianity in terms of this life and the next. To use that to relate to the soul is so very very flawed.

Hows about we stop taking that out of context?

First things up is that it is non-cannon. So thus it is not relevant to Christianity. I fail to see your reason to connect it to Christianity.

The context in total of that heretical section is nothing more than that The world is dead, and to earn your part in heaven you should not be part of the world.

If we look at the cannon version of the same, we see the same meaning:

Luke 14-16 shows how Christ desires people to release their bondage to the world and its crude and erroneous ways and follow him. That the world has been wrong for the last 10,000 years and that it should be abandoned.

So as you can see, I was right. It has nothing to do with the soul. It has to do with the fact that humans should stop being how humans have been for the past 10,000 years and turn their world to Christ.

Now if you think i am wrong on this, I am willing to debate you. But first you will have to explain how the whole section proves what you claim, not an out of context few lines.

Do me a favor. Stop quoting excessive and start making an opinion using them. Quotes without words are not a provable claim.

You are trying to prove something that has no physical evidence with a non-cannon book of a man who was a full 150 years after Christ.

Explain to me.

How do you hope to have a case?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You wrote… Quote;

And what is the relevance of that to the soul? Nothing at all.

Where is my proof? Personal experience. Where is your proof? Personal experience. Personal experience cannot be proven and so thus is irrelevant.

Then why do you ask for Proof ???

How can you discuss something which you know nothing about ???

Regarding "Personal Experience" It is The Christ which teaches me...

I have attended the “Marriage Supper” and sat at my Lords Table and Witnessed the birth of “The MAN Child”… The birth was over a period of about 7 Hours...

This is Where all the knowledge regarding The "Partition Maps" and the Workings of the Soul came froml...

Yet you ridicule and curse what I was shown, of those things you are still ignorant of…

You wrote… Quote;

You do not have to claim the soul is physical. by drawing anything you do. Drawing is the minds attempt to add physicality to something.

Can’t you read ??? I wrote regarding your statement in your last post… quote;

You wrote… Quote;

By using geometry you make the soul physical.

(my answer was)

Can’t you read ??? I guess your ability to recognise what is in your sight lacks the same ability to read… I wrote…

I have never made the claim the Soul is physical…

How many times do I have to repeat myself ???

I have never made the claim the Soul is physical !

You make the claim about the Soul being Physical….

NOT me… OK ???

You wrote… Quote;

That quote is related to how the world is always dieing and is death. life is death, death is life. It's the core nature of Christianity in terms of this life and the next. To use that to relate to the soul is so very very flawed.

Your "Primate" understanding based on "Ignorance" NOT what Jesus said…

From “The Gospel of Thomas”…. Quote;

56. Jesus said,

“Whoever has come to understand the World
has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse
is superior to the World.”

Very easy to understand..... Nothing like what you interpret…

You wrote… Quote;

Hows about we stop taking that out of context?

And Lie the way you are ???

No thank you…

You wrote… Quote;

First things up is that it is non-cannon. So thus it is not relevant to Christianity. I fail to see your reason to connect it to Christianity.

Try and convince my Lord Jesus Christ with your Catholicism or Roman Doctrine ???

I do NOT believe the Lies of your Priests…..

My Lord Jesus Christ made NO reference to The "Roman church" or its breakaway denominations….

I wonder why ???

Jesus made No mention of the “Roman” N.T. bible…

I wonder why ???

You wrote… Quote;

The context in total of that heretical section is nothing more than that The world is dead,

Exactly what I said but you refuted this ???

You wrote… Quote;

and to earn your part in heaven you should not be part of the world

It is NOT an examination but it is a Gift or by Grace that you, a partition of LIFE from the Beginning of the all be given The Kindom...

From "The Gospel of Thomas".... Quote;

49. Jesus said,

“Blessed are the Solitary and Elect,
for you will find The Kingdom.

For you are from it,
and to it you will return.”

You wrote… Quote;

Luke 14-16 shows how Christ desires people to release their bondage to the world and its crude and erroneous ways and follow him. That the world has been wrong for the last 10,000 years and that it should be abandoned.

Another interpretation by the human Primate…

Why should I turn away from my Lord Jesus Christ???
And foolishly follow you and your priests into Darkness ???

You wrote… Quote;

Now if you think i am wrong on this, I am willing to debate you. But first you will have to explain how the whole section proves what you claim, not an out of context few lines.

I will be happy to debate....
But first you have to realise I have been to The “Marriage Supper” and sat in person at my Lords table where I ate and drank in the Presence of my Lord Jesus Christ…

Have You ???

I didn’t see you at the "Marriage Supper" where were you ???

You wrote… Quote;

Do me a favor. Stop quoting excessive and start making an opinion using them. Quotes without words are not a provable claim.

Why should I do you a favour ???

I know you NOT

You may wish to twist the writings into the lies of human flesh, as the wicked one does… That is your own personal choice…

But as for me…. I shall follow my Lord Jesus Christ as He gave me LIFE which you can’t give….

You wrote… Quote;

You are trying to prove something that has no physical evidence with a non-cannon book of a man who was a full 150 years after Christ.

That is your choice to put your trust in your priests…..

Jesus said…. Quote;

“Let NOT you put your trust in any man but The Father Only !”

I Believe and Trust My Lord Jesus Christ…. Not the priests of Catholicism or Roman Doctrine… this includes all breakaway denominations...

Why should I turn away from my Lord Jesus Christ and foolishly follow you and your False Teaches and priests into Darkness ???

You wrote… Quote;

How do you hope to have a case?

It is Not my Case…. But instead I am a witness of the “Marriage Supper” and My Lord Jesus Christ”…

[edit on 6-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The fact remains you are trying to represent that which is non physical with physical items, which simply does not work. You can claim it does. You can claim you witnessed one pile of crap or another pile of crap. but the fact remains that you cannot put it into physical form and to claim you know the soul is to claim to be God. Now excuse me while I take out my heresy cap:

Only God is God. Only God knows the heart. Only God knows the soul. You do not. You are not God. Be gone false prophet and take your play shapes with you.

* heresy cap off*

Primate understanding of the soul?

The primate understanding is very simple. I'll quote a primate for you:

"Koko also has some thoughts about God," Patterson tells me. The psychologist is now downright delighted with herself. "Our conversation went like this," she says.

Patterson: "Who is God?"

Koko: "Me."

Patterson: "Who created the world?"

Koko: "Another woman."

Simplistic? Reductionistic? Maybe. Who's to say?

See, they taught a primate sign language and then asked. So it seems you are wrong there too. sigh.

Life being death and death being life is supported in even your heresy gospel.

You quote it but do not say it in context. You just quote it like it says what you want it to. how about you stop using quotes and start speaking.

After that you continue in mindless drivel from you heresy gospel.

FYI, Jesus did mention Romans. he said a Roman soldier had more faith than the whole of Israel. Nice going there. Seems you don't even know the bible you claim was made by priests.

Want to know why they left out your Gospel of Thomas? Same reason they left out the book of Enoch. Because it was written after all the books.

In fact, if there was a book to be written by priests and corrupt Romans, the Gospel of Thomas has a higher probability of being such a book, because it was written when the Romans got more involved with Christianity.

FYI, all books of the bible both canon and non canon were written by priests and very likely members of the Roman Catholic church. So to claim otherwise also shows your lack of historical knowledge.

There is a good reason why many of the gospels write about the same thing. To get multiple perspectives in order to get the context.

Now I invite you to prove, in your own words, using all the gospels, that your interpretation is true. if you do not wish to, then you are indeed a false prophet parading around like you know things that only God knows when in fact you are a very very sad little lad probably abandoned by God years ago. You can always turn back. Just stop being so false.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You wrote….Quote;

The fact remains you are trying to represent that which is non physical with physical items, which simply does not work. You can claim it does.

More misrepresentation of me by YOU…

What a weak cop out.... Is that all you can offer ???
And no facts in what you have written…

You wrote… Quote;

You can claim you witnessed one pile of crap or another pile of crap.

So now you Curse my Lord Jesus Christ… for showing me in person these things you call… quote;

one pile of crap or another pile of crap.

You wrote… Quote;

but the fact remains that you cannot put it into physical form and to claim you know the soul is to claim to be God.

What sort of "Childish Superstition" is this from you ????

You wrote….Quote;

Now excuse me while I take out my heresy cap:

Only God is God. Only God knows the heart.

Only God knows the soul. You do not.

Jesus said… Quote;

In your Patience, poses ye your Souls

How can you do this if you don’t know your Soul ???

Hang on a second... You wrote in a previous Post… Quote;

What strange beliefs you have...

I will repeat your statement again.... Quote;

These were your words NOT mine…

You write as though a 3 year old throwing a tantrum…

I wonder why ???

You wrote… Quote;

You are not God.

Your Words.... Not Mine…

From “The Acts of the Apostles” Chapter 17 Verse 23 to 33… Quote verse 28;

28. “For in Him we Live and move
and have our being,
as also some of your own poets have said,
For we are also His offspring

Elephants give birth to Elephants and don’t give birth to monkeys or fish.

So Gods "Offspring" are His children (of God... and thus are a Part of God).... Not fairy dust....

You wrote… Quote;

Be gone false prophet and take your play shapes with you.

* heresy cap off*

I never made the claim I was a Prophet !

I see your feelings come from the “wicked one” and Not from the LOVE of My Lord Jesus Christ…

Jesus said… Quote;

“LOVE your Enemies”…

You wrote… Quote;

The primate understanding is very simple. I'll quote a primate for you:

See, they taught a primate sign language and then asked. So it seems you are wrong there too. sigh.

Life being death and death being life is supported in even your heresy gospel.

You quote it but do not say it in context. You just quote it like it says what you want it to.

I don’t add to biblical text as you do… I just quote the text…

how about you stop using quotes and start speaking.

And lie as you do... in your world of fantasy ???

I think Not

You wrote… Quote;

After that you continue in mindless drivel from you heresy gospel.

Yet more childish cursing…

You wrote… Quote;

FYI, Jesus did mention Romans. he said a Roman soldier had more faith than the whole of Israel. Nice going there. Seems you don't even know the bible you claim was made by priests.

More of your Lies… either you can’t read or you are simply a troll…

Here is what I wrote….again… Quote;

My Lord Jesus Christ made NO reference to The "Roman church" or its breakaway denominations….
I wonder why ???
Jesus made No mention of the “Roman” N.T. bible…
I wonder why ???

I have made no mention of Roman “soldiers”…

You are a very, very poor “Deceiver” or simply misquote others…

Try telling the “Truth” for a change…

You wrote… Quote;

Want to know why they left out your Gospel of Thomas? Same reason they left out the book of Enoch. Because it was written after all the books.

Why were they taken out ???

Oh that’s right… Some deceiving Primates of the Roman church removed these… and burnt other books as well in order to try and hide the Truth…

You wrote… Quote;

In fact, if there was a book to be written by priests and corrupt Romans, the Gospel of Thomas has a higher probability of being such a book, because it was written when the Romans got more involved with Christianity.

Try Convincing Jesus Christ… with your Lies and misrepresentations ???

You wrote… Quote;

FYI, all books of the bible both canon and non canon were written by priests and very likely members of the Roman Catholic church. So to claim otherwise also shows your lack of historical knowledge.

You are referring to Roman “Scribes” within the Roman church…

So I would have to agree with you on this point but what you don’t understand… the writings are a “Parable” and the parable is still passed on through the writings…

You wrote… Quote;

There is a good reason why many of the gospels write about the same thing. To get multiple perspectives in order to get the context.

Correct…
But you can’t see the Parable

You wrote… Quote;

Now I invite you to prove, in your own words, using all the gospels, that your interpretation is true.

But you wrote… Quote;

So you are full of envy and double talk…

You wrote… Quote;

if you do not wish to, then you are indeed a false prophet parading around like you know things that only God knows when in fact you are a very very sad little lad probably abandoned by God years ago.

Your words Not Mine as I am certainly NOT a Prophet as you claim…
You are full of Envy…

Regarding your statement… quote;

fact you are a very very sad little lad

I probably have more grandchildren than you do… in fact I am in the last days of this "Book" (experience of the primate and Earth universe etc)…

So what’s with “The little lad” ???

You are just showing everyone, how childish you really are….

You are wallowing in “Envy”… The worst of the deadly sins… It was Envy which brought the wicked one to the Earth…

As for my relationship between My Lord Jesus Christ and me is between My Lord and me and fortunately Not your judgement…

You wrote... Quote;

You can always turn back. Just stop being so false.

Try telling My Lord Jesus Christ that…

Judge Not that ye be Not Judged…

It looks like I am indeed correct…
You are at War against Jesus Christ after all…
Or simply a troll…

I rest my case…

I wish you well in your search for what you desire to find...

Peace…

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I offer facts. You ignore them. The soul cannot be comprehended by man. That is why we cannot see it. Our best description is the true me or the real me or the backup me. Something along those lines. We do not comprehend it. Drawing shapes does not mean you understand it. it means you can draw shapes on a grid. and make false claims. Which, fyi, anybody can do. If this is a false representation of you, prove me wrong.

I do not curse My Jesus. I curse your flawed view of Jesus.

Cildish superstition? mankind is banned from the tree of knowledge. he cannot know that which God knows and only God knows. He cannot know the soul, he can only know the truth of his own heart. And even then that's blurred. Only God knows the true Heart. Only God knows the true soul. You do not. You only have a human perspective of your own soul, nothing more. Nothing less.

That is why I say I know my soul. Because I have come to know it through Jesus. Claiming to know THE soul automatically means you do not know your own soul, because in order to know your own soul, you need to know what it is. And that is not what you claim it is, therefore how can you know your own soul?

And even with that stated, I only know me through the lens that is my flesh.

lets go back to the image I posted. Like I said, it is a pure grid. The grid lines are my humanity blocking out what is behind the bars. The color streaks are different perspectives to see things from a different angle.

Get it yet?

It is humanly impossible to see what God sees. It is not man's place to claim to see what God sees. It is man's place to do his mission in life given from God. You can chose to follow it or not. That is all mankind is. A mission ending with death and what God made you for complete. Failure to live up to it and give no effort to it is failure to follow God, and assurance of damnation without a plea from Christ for your soul.

Poses ye your soul? Very simple. Be you. How hard is that to know? Poses yourself. Be the soul, not the flesh. Poses your soul. Your existence. Not your flesh which is the termination of your existence. Poses your soul. Become that which you are, no that which your flesh is.

You are being the flesh for you fall into the human fallacy of claiming to know things that only God can know.

After that you go into you mindless drivel of claiming to be things you are not and posting as many biblical quotes as if it makes you better. I don't have time for infinite loop errors to fix your inflated ego of yourself.

You are human. You cannot know what God as banned you from knowing. Take your play shapes and stop preaching falsely. For you are a false prophet and I have called you out on it. Change to something that is not mindless drivel. Notice how I do not spam biblical quotes. Because I don't have to. It's useless to spam that which you have already become herd of heart knowing for sure that you know what you know. I need not post Biblical quotes because you have not come to know the bible yet.

Throw away 10,000 years of mindless drivel from foolish man. Throw it all away. View the world in its basic unit. You live, you learn, you die. Why should you live beyond death? You shouldn't. So why believe in God? For the sake of what he has done in your life. What do you do with this knowledge? Love God as yourself and Live your neighbor as yourself. Do your mission in life, follow Christ's example, die and get your reward. The end. There is nothing more to this existence.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I offer facts. You ignore them.

You gave No facts and you are a time waster...

I have pointed out your Contradictions... quoting what you contradicted yourself between all your posts and am now letting you go, to troll somewhere else....

I hope you find what you desire…

Peace…

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

It wasn't contradiction. I explained full well. You ignored.

Like I said, hard of heart and unchangeable. That is not what God desires.

I have shown not your contradictions, but your fallacies. A false prophet does not have contradictions, for he has thought out every possible idea in his fallacy. A false reality to view the world. I have no ideas of the world. I assume I am on the cusp of being wrong always. Always open to hear new ideas. However, you claimed that these crazy play shapes were from historical sources. You have provided none. You have claimed that it represented the soul. You merely quoted a heretical book that isn't even on the right context. And when asked to compare with other scripture which talks about the same event, you claim that this is works of priest. Again, false prophet and hard of heart. You will not consider an alternative. You will not even look at other perspectives of the same event. You dedicate to your one heresy book rather than look at all sources. Again all signs of a false prophet and hard of heart.

So I really have to ask once more. Take away your heresy book. What proof do you have left?

Structures built on one column have no redundancies and fall. belief based on one single thing has no redundancy and fails.

Enjoy your play shapes. I called you out on your lies and now you leave.

Toodles.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Methuselah

no one has ever observed a beneficial mutation. show me one that increases information complexity
the ones ive seen or heard of is either duplication of existing information or scrambling of existing information.

This sounds like moving the goalposts. Please define "beneficial mutation" and "information complexity" in objective terms and explain how making duplications or altering that information is different from increasing its complexity. The "conservation of information" argument against evolution has been thoroughly disproven at this point.

the Miller-Urey experiment created a GOO that was 98% toxic to its own 2% remainder.

Conflating abiogenesis with evolution is a common mistake. Keep in mind that, while they are related to a degree, they are two different subjects. That being said, please explain this assertion in more detail. Which compounds in particular are you suggesting are "toxic" to which other compounds? Also, if you're talking about the orignal M-U experiment from the 50's, it has been acknowledged repeatedly that it was performed using a mixture of gases that, while believed to be correct at the time, probably wasn't representative of what's referred to as the "second atmosphere" by our understanding today. Since then, the experiment has been repeated with updated versions of that atmosphere with similar results.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by iterationzero]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So now you Judge God...

Oh well it had to come I guess...

But you will be forgiven... for You know Not what you do...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

How am I judging God? I am judging you based on what you have done and said. I have no right to judge you damned or saved. I do have a right to judge you wrong or right.

I know exactly what I do. I call you out and you do not supply the meat to your bones. For how can the dead have meat on their bones without God?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
I'm sick of Atheist and any anti-Religious, or anti-God movement who revolve all their arguments around evolution.

I'm sick of Theist and any Religious, or God movement who revolve all their arguments around the Bible.

Originally posted by oozyismGOD takes the idea of evolution as an insult to him. I would also be insulted if someone came around and claimed computers and technology came to exist by mere chance.

Do you not think it possible that God designed evolution?

Personally I don't at all because I am an atheist, but there are many Christians who can reconcile evolution with god's work.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by aorAki]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

This sounds like moving the goalposts. Please define "beneficial mutation" and "information complexity" in objective terms and explain how making duplications or altering that information is different from increasing its complexity. The "conservation of information" argument against evolution has been thoroughly disproven at this point.

Conflating abiogenesis with evolution is a common mistake. Keep in mind that, while they are related to a degree, they are two different subjects. That being said, please explain this assertion in more detail. Which compounds in particular are you suggesting are "toxic" to which other compounds? Also, if you're talking about the orignal M-U experiment from the 50's, it has been acknowledged repeatedly that it was performed using a mixture of gases that, while believed to be correct at the time, probably wasn't representative of what's referred to as the "second atmosphere" by our understanding today. Since then, the experiment has been repeated with updated versions of that atmosphere with similar results.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by iterationzero]

for the first rebuttal...
im not sure i can any more simple than what i have posted already, but ill try.
beneficial mutations DO NOT happen in real life.
mutations that add information no already existing in the organism itself DO NOT happen.

for M-U...
Actually M-U experiments have been tried again and again with different gases since scientists now think that early earth did have quite the combination of gases used in the M-U experiment. and the results have gotten worse. if im not mistaken they switched out ammonia for nitrogen.
but may i refer you to this source for your answer.
take it or leave it, i dont care
www.runtus.org/userimages/MillerUrey.doc

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Pretty simple honestly. Toba catastrophe and similar events mark the end of the old world and the beginning of the world made to save man. Before that was not relevant to salvation, so it doesn't matter. After the fall is relevant to undoing the fall.

What happens outside the mission of man's salvation has no bearing to our world for it was not our world. It was the world before the world. And the world after this would is the New heaven and the new Earth. For what has happened will happen again. The death of heaven and Earth and the beginning of the next world. The new world God promised.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I am still here... You said I had gone....

Yet another of your Lies...

Your 2 Statements….

YOU WROTE… Quote;

That is why I say I know my soul. Because I have come to know it through Jesus.

And…

Only God knows the soul. You do not.

Oops…

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

You wrote… Quote;

mankind is banned from the tree of knowledge. he cannot know that which God knows and only God knows.

By this Statement above…. Are you telling me you don’t know you exist, or the world exists ???

Seeing that God Created the World and You He knows both the World and You…

You Wrote… Quote;

He cannot know the soul, he can only know the truth of his own heart. And even then that's blurred. Only God knows the true Heart.

Strange thoughts from you… You are saying you can Not know the soul but only you can know the soul ???

This is NOT Gods Judgments but rather your own Judgment of What God should use as judgements…

You Wrote… Quote;

Only God knows the true soul.

So now you are admitting or saying You can’t know the Soul ???

Sadly are you are LOST

Don't worry God knows you are there...

You Wrote… Quote;

You do not.

I see... You make the laws Now, taking over from God ???

Ever heard of the 10 Commandments ???

Thou shall NOT bear false witness !

You Wrote… Quote;

You only have a human perspective of your own soul, nothing more. Nothing less.

So are you now saying YOU don't know the Soul ???

But wasn’t MAN formed in the Image of God ???

And now you say we can know the soul but only on YOUR terms ???
I see... You are putting yourself above God…

And You judge Gods laws by dictating what they have to be…. according to YOU…

How very, very sad…

You wrote… Quote;

That is why I say I know my soul.

But you said, you can’t know the soul… quote;

He cannot know the soul, he can only know the truth of his own heart. And even then that's blurred. Only God knows the true Heart.

You wrote… Quote;

Because I have come to know it through Jesus. Claiming to know THE soul automatically means you do not know your own soul, because in order to know your own soul, you need to know what it is. And that is not what you claim it is, therefore how can you know your own soul?

Are you now telling us about yourself.??? Hmmmmm.

You wrote… Quote;

Because I have come to know it through Jesus.

So now are you declaring YOURSELF, to be a (false) prophet ???

And you are saying I could NOT possibly have known my Lord Jesus Christ…

And you are the only one in the world that knows Jesus Christ ???

Man you are LOST aren’t you…

Look many have known the shepherd J.C.

So you see you are indeed a very confused person...

I rest my case so don't wast any more of your time and my time with your confused beliefs...

Don't suffer anxiety.... as all will come out in the wash...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

for the first rebuttal...
im not sure i can any more simple than what i have posted already, but ill try.
beneficial mutations DO NOT happen in real life.
mutations that add information no already existing in the organism itself DO NOT happen.

I'm not asking you to simplify, I'm asking you to define two of the key concepts you're using to make your argument: "beneficial mutation" and "information complexity". I'm asking for this because I know what I think beneficial mutation means and I can provide several examples, but I'm concerned that when I do, you're going to simply say, "That's not what I meant."

In a gesture of good faith, I'll offer up one example of what I believe is a beneficial mutation:

Research by S. Ohno (Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 81:2421-2425, 1984) done over 25 years ago shows that strains of Pseudomonas have developed an enzyme which renders them capable of utilizing nylon oligomers as a food source. The ability to process an additional food source renders them more fit for survival, so this would be a classic example of a beneficial mutation.

Also keep in mind that the "there are no beneficial mutations" argument has been abandoned by the mainstream creationist movement because they know that it's completely untenable at this point.

for M-U...
Actually M-U experiments have been tried again and again with different gases since scientists now think that early earth did have quite the combination of gases used in the M-U experiment. and the results have gotten worse. if im not mistaken they switched out ammonia for nitrogen.
but may i refer you to this source for your answer.
take it or leave it, i dont care

Again, you need to define what you consider to be "worse". As a hint, substituting ammonia for nitrogen actually makes the Strecker synthesis, which is just one pathway that allows for the synthesis of any amino acid from the starting materials currently believed to be present in the second atmosphere, easier!

As before, I'll be the one to make a gesture of good faith and say that I think that by saying things were "toxic" or "worse", you're referring to the presence of hydrogen cyanide and formaldehyde. While both are commonly defined as toxic, there was no life at the point in time we're talking about. Those two compounds are the building blocks for easily synthesizing a wide range of both simple and complex organic compounds. Another hint - it's their reactivity that causes them to be classified as toxic.

You've provided a document that has no authorship or citations, so it's difficult to know from where the author was deriving his information. This doesn't make it any less easy to refute. Let's take one example:

Is there any other evidence to support this? Yes. The fact that the “early” atmosphere had a high concentration of oxygen in it is backed up by the large amounts of oxidised materials that are found in the “earliest” Pre-Cambrian geological strata. This problem has been known for a long time, yet was conveniently disregarded. This is another “trade secret” of the Miller-Urey experiment/s.

The author speaks as if there was only one early atmosphere. The composition of the atmosphere has changed significantly over the 4.5 Gy history of the Earth and, based on core samples, it's known that free oxygen didn't exist in the atmosphere until about 2.0 Gy ago. The earliest confirmed presence of microbial life in a stromatolite dates back to 2.7 Gy ago and there's strong evidence of microbial stromatolites dating back to 3.5 Gy ago... well before the presence of free oxygen in the atmosphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join