It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk evolution once and for all

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

The soul is not a central processing unit.

Prove it.....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Prove it.....

How 'bout you prove him wrong

Fact is, we just don't know...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
well my favorite part (the part i find funny the most) is that evolution calls for spontaneous generation (SG)... even though we all know that the hypothesis/theory/idea of SG is .00000000000001 from impossible. (thats not an exact calculation by the way, just getting my point across... so dont pick on my number pls.)

and just in case you care to argue that it can happen all on its own, please explain how the the information arranged itself to create such a being. if there wasnt any information at the moment of this SG, life cannot exist. it takes many many many different things to fall into place all at the same time in order to make a single celled organism.

the first organism (probably a single celled organism, who knows) would have had to know or have the information it its DNA and/or Genes to:

take in food/energy source (amazing how this immediately was not an issue)
digest and/or utilize/convert this energy to usable energy
replicate or reproduce itself
rid itself of waste
move through its environment for survival purposes

im sure there are more but these are the obvious ones.
it just amazes me how the evolutionist can believe 'poof! out of nowhere an organism... oh look it already knows how to eat, move, utilize energy, reproduce itself... how? oh yeah, the information to do this magically arranged itself in its DNA... not to mention it automatically knew how to pass on its information to its replica.'

even if it were possible to spontaneously generate the simplest organism... its still a whole lot of information that has to be generated. the code of your DNA is very complex and cannot be spontaneously generated no matter how you arrange the natural world to fit the conditions to make it possible.

information does not arrange itself, 2nd law of thermodynamics (which is a law of science, meaning it cannot be broken) laws of science can be overcome, but not broken. for example, the law of gravity cannot be broken, but can be overcome by using other laws like the laws that support flight.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Methuselah]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Methuselah

This is yet MORE of the "creationsit" propaganda, it seems.

Everything in your "opinion" is disputed, once you start to learn a little bit about CHEMISTRY.

EVERYTHING in life, as we know it, relies on CHEMISTRY.

Try to look that up..... IF you dare to step away from your pre-conceived biases.....

(I will leave this, as a hint/teaser: HOW IS IT that two elements, that in their NATURAL states are gases, can combine and become a liquid????)

Of course, in case you haven't realized it yet....OXYGEN and HYDROGEN.

Two rather different atoms/elements, YET! When combined (under certain conditons, WHICH is WHY 'Chemistry' is important!!!) will form this liquid we call "WATER".

My stars!!! TRY to go out and LEARN! For a change.

"deny ignorance"!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

A homegrown mouse neural network was made to pilot a small robot.

There was no soul.

The brain cells did the processing of this homegrown android, not a soul.

news.bbc.co.uk...

There you go. A brain does the central processing of a robot, not a soul.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This post shows only one thing...your lack of knowledge

Essentially you're claiming "can't be can't be can't be"...look at my alternative theory for which I have ZERO proof, an invisible man in the sky did it.

Laughable

Look up "god of the gaps"...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
uhm, so where are your examples that debunk my view?
all you are doing is claiming my ignorance yet you dont back it up with anything solid. yes i know about WATER, but dont really have WATER until your helium and hydrogen 'evolve' into higher elements over millions of years.

im still waiting for answers because none of you provided any!
all you did was claim something without any backing.

ALSO i never said, im not saying my theory supplies all the answers. what im trying to get across is that one theory is impossible and the other could be possible.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Methuselah]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

A homegrown mouse neural network was made to pilot a small robot.

There was no soul.

The brain cells did the processing of this homegrown android, not a soul.

news.bbc.co.uk...

There you go. A brain does the central processing of a robot, not a soul.

I don't think you get the concept of a soul. Let me elaborate, you are the soul of the computer you are using right now to post responses at ATS.

The computer has a processor, the computer has automatic functions, also the computer has instinctive functions hence when there is danger it simply turns off, similarly when human beings feel extreme danger, they go unconscious, but we are still alive blablabla..

I think you need to understand more in regards to system to understand..

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If you would just bother to GET OUTSIDE the ridiculous religious nonsense that seems to infect so many peoples and take the time to LEARN!

Here....only because it's so convinient. A video...PLEASE watch, and READ. (It is accompanied by some nice music, if you care to listen too...)

(THERE is MUCH, much more, if you follow the Youtuber's link, from the above video).

OH! What Joy!! To actually LEARN something!!!!

( IF only....
)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

Prove it.....

How 'bout you prove him wrong

Fact is, we just don't know...

Can't you read???

The post was NOT addressed to you....

The statement was made to me...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

You can find evidence retained in, historically recorded in the form of mosaic pavements in Government buildings, Palaces, Monasteries, Cathedrals and churches Temples of most religions, as well as public buildings and arcades in most countries.

Other such records of this "Processing System" can also be found in Ancient writings such as in "The Book of Ezekiel", "The Revelation of J.C." and "The infancy Gospel of Thomas" as well as many other Ancient Christian writings.

Bu there are many mosaics illustrating the base "Partition Map" of the Soul in old church floors.
Many of these components were also displayed in other temple floors as well.

These mosaics won't just disappear for you…. because you simply hate this...

The "Partition Map" of the Soul and The "MAN Child" or "Son of MAN" shown in the centre, used in the Geometric based Processing system....

[edit on 4-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

So you can ask ppl for proof, but others can't ask the same from you? Interesting

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I have Just given you the places where there is Material Proof.... READ....

[edit on 4-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I guess you can't read....

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

that is what I stated. The brain is the central processing unit for the human body. The soul is just a leach. I discussed this with other users. The difference between the mind and the brain. How the brain is nothing more than the physicality of the mind. There is nothing physical of the soul. It is simply the shadow of the flesh. And when the flesh is gone, the soul retains the outline of what the person was. For the person was the soul. Without a body the soul simply unplugs from reality.

I told you of the dream I had perchance? The one where I experienced that? I had no input. To have no input is truly a terror. The idea of "I think therefore I am" comes all too true, for thought becomes the only confirmation of your existence. It was a terrifying dream but it aided me in understanding what death is and how it reacts with the soul. It's like water which spreads but the water is entangled and so uniquely connected. the water will spread and become formless, but because each molecule is entangled they retain their specifics of who they are, if that makes sense.

Nothing you stated has any proof. Geometry was used as a form of beauty for those structures. For Islam and Judaism it was because of the ban on idols. For Christians it was because of Rome's use of geometry.

What you posted is simply a silly overlay blocking reality. It is art. it has no purpose than to look cool or, if structural, to hold up something. What is the point of this? You drew a grid and made some forms based on architecture. That has no relationship to the soul. It means you copy and pasted from buildings.

That's pretty lame proof to what you are attempting to state. Like I said. Stop basing your beliefs and thoughts off of 10,000 years of failure from human development which serve no purpose than to blind you from reality and God because all that was made to attempt to hide the shame of man from God. Every structure relating to religion, every thing architectural from those time periods. All it was was man trying to be God or make God what he wanted it to be.

It is 10,000 years of failure. 10,000 years of human development into nothingness. In the last 100 years we have gotten so far compared to the rest because we have learned to reject those 10,000 years of failure.

We make our own future. Stop drawing stars on grids based off failed human thought and start making your own humanity. The only thing these geometric things do is make you look Dependant on all those eons of failed humanity and human thought attempting to fill in the blanks of a disconnected species.

You keep quoting from the bible. Take it well to heart. 10,000 years of human development was a failure because of what you are doing. make your own humanity, stop copying off those sad souls who failed themselves because they tried so desperately to make themselves look special.

It is correct to state I hate it. because all I see is 10,000 years of children drawing in the sand trying to leave a mark, so desperate to be remembered. So desperate to be part of the world forever, when low an behold, the world holds no care for such people. It is correct to state I hate these things for they do nothing than blind man from the truth. 10,000 years of human development and all we got out of it was learning that we spent 10,000 years damning ourselves on the wrong path. That's why the last 100-200 have been so good. Because we've learned to throw away all those miserable failures and pick what few roses formed in those ruins. The ideals of the republic, minimalism, stoicism. A few of those rare flowers that bloomed. The rest is crap. Let is rote. We make our own future. You can draw your stars. The rest of humanity will make their own humanity.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

For Christians it was because of Rome's use of geometry.

Rubbish.... Totally incorrect it was Byzantium....

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

That's pretty lame proof to what you are attempting to state. Like I said. Stop basing your beliefs and thoughts off of 10,000 years of failure from human development which serve no purpose than to blind you from reality and God because all that was made to attempt to hide the shame of man from God. Every structure relating to religion, every thing architectural from those time periods. All it was was man trying to be God or make God what he wanted it to be.

Another lot of stupid statements based on your ignorance and lack of knowledge regarding your Soul...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

We make our own future. Stop drawing stars on grids based off failed human thought and start making your own humanity. The only thing these geometric things do is make you look Dependant on all those eons of failed humanity and human thought attempting to fill in the blanks of a disconnected species.

You have NO Control at all over your future....

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You keep quoting from the bible. Take it well to heart. 10,000 years of human development was a failure because of what you are doing. make your own humanity, stop copying off those sad souls who failed themselves because they tried so desperately to make themselves look special.

I was never shown these things by any Human Primate....

It is yourself who is guess... in your own Ignorance of LIFE...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

It is correct to state I hate it. because all I see is 10,000 years of children drawing in the sand trying to leave a mark, so desperate to be remembered. So desperate to be part of the world forever, when low an behold, the world holds no care for such people. It is correct to state I hate these things for they do nothing than blind man from the truth. 10,000 years of human development and all we got out of it was learning that we spent 10,000 years damning ourselves on the wrong path. That's why the last 100-200 have been so good. Because we've learned to throw away all those miserable failures and pick what few roses formed in those ruins. The ideals of the republic, minimalism, stoicism. A few of those rare flowers that bloomed. The rest is crap. Let is rote. We make our own future. You can draw your stars. The rest of humanity will make their own humanity.

Has absolutelly Nothing at all to do with what I am writing about....

You will only find some record in history... And this was in the form of GEOMETRY...

The Soul is NOT "Physical" and I have never claimed it is...

Religion is what is trying to destroy this knowledge !

[edit on 5-9-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join