It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk evolution once and for all

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
reply to post by hippomchippo

Some perhaps make a case for god but I am trying to make a case for LIFE...

That is YOUR LIFE....

Pehaps some call this "God"
Pehaps some call this "Awareness"
Pehaps some call this "Consciousness"
Pehaps some call this "Spirit"

Pehaps some other Label... who knows..

Or Pehaps some call this LIFE, "The Real You", and NOT the "Biological Robotics"...that is if one is Alive...

I get it.
But I'm talking about the supposed goal of this thread, which is to debunk evolution.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Perhaps I need to learn more about Your Language....

Not everyone speaks your language....

Sorry but I still have no idea what you were asking me and I have no idea what you are talking about and I really have no idea how any of what you said is in response to anything I said. I do not think we are even close to speaking the same language and maybe that is unfortunate but I am at a complete loss as to what you are trying to get across to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Perhaps I need to learn more about Your Language....

Not everyone speaks your language....

Sorry but I still have no idea what you were asking me and I have no idea what you are talking about and I really have no idea how any of what you said is in response to anything I said. I do not think we are even close to speaking the same language and maybe that is unfortunate but I am at a complete loss as to what you are trying to get across to me.

Yes matrix traveler, sorry to say, but it actually is quite hard to understand you at times, I don't know if it's a language barrier or something else.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

I am actually suggesting that someone so stupid as myself talking to someone so smart such as yourself should not have to spell this out for you.

Two people can make a third person without any outside influence.

No machines can do that and if you think there is a program that can make that happen than you lie about being a programmer.

I think you have confused yourself at this point lol..

You have forgotten the subject, hence evolution.

You have forgotten what the original arguments were, hence since we replicate, we evolve, and since computer do not replicate, they can't evolve.

You have also forgotten that the evolutionary claim starts from single parent, not dual. For example Bacteria replicating themselves.

Think about a computer Virus, let's see how much you know about programming lol

It seems your concentration span is very low, you can't concentrate on a subject for long without confusing "then" with "than".

Let's see:
A human being has DNA code which has guidelines in regards to the birth of a new baby.

A computer has programming code which has guidelines in regards to the birth of a new computer.

You can see how they fit, but you refuse to see, I'm not gonna force you to believe it

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here watch the design and manufacturing of CPU chips lol..

Learn something:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Here watch the design and manufacturing of CPU chips lol..

Learn something:

www.youtube.com...

Why is it you can't have a rational conversation with someone with being condescending and arrogant?

Seriously, we get it, you're a super smart programmer who knows so much more than all of us.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

You will only be able to Understand if you truly want to...

This does Not mean you have to believe me or anything else for that matter...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Why is it you can't have a rational conversation with someone with being condescending and arrogant?

Seriously, we get it, you're a super smart programmer who knows so much more than all of us.

I never said that

If you are offended by learning then I won't post any learning material zzzz

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I never said that

If you are offended by learning then I won't post any learning material zzzz

Of course you didn't say it, but it's obvious that you're smug in your knowledge and like to rub it in everyone else's noses.

I'm leaving this thread, as it's obvious you won't accept anything that doesn't make you look right.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I hate to flame people on forums as that is what is dragging this place down... BUT... you're an idiot!

If you actually do some research into evolution you will see it is pretty much indisputable, and there are cases of evolution that can be seen in short time frames. There is a cave based closed water system in Brazil that had a single species of fish in it 50 years ago. These fish started to separate what they ate, some feeding off the algae at the bottom in the dark waters, others feeding from another food source nearer the surface. In such a short time frame they have now EVOLVED to grow different physical features based purely on what they have been eating, and now they only breed with similar types. Effectively creating two species that have evolved to better adapt to their conditions and food supply.

Artificial life simulations have been running where by the 'organisms' have evolved over time due to millions of random mutations to become better adapted to seeking an energy source, I could go on and on giving examples but i really can't be arsed.

Comparing something non-living to something that has the ability to think and grow is just retarded. Seriously you need to use your mind that your beloved 'god' made for you instead of being completely ignorant.

Please use your head before starting new threads and filling ATS up with utter rubbish!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

But I'm talking about the supposed goal of this thread, which is to debunk evolution.

Yes I know and I am just raising questions, hoping to get others to ask more questions, regarding what is really the case involving Evolution esp. What is Evolving....

Is it LIFE "Evolving" or is it the "Biological Robotics" that is Evolving ???

The "Biological Robotics" is the "Expression" of LIFE and Not the Origin....

What you see in the Program of Earth (Program referring to the course of events in your environment) is a "Story" being told by the LIFE entity...

Yes I know people call this experience so called physical but non the less is still a "Story"....

So is "Evolution" regarding the "Species" a myth, in that the story of "Evolution" (that is the Evolution of LIFE) is being told in the form of our "experience", simply to get us to ask more Questions regarding LIFE... thus leading us to discover our "Real Selves" which is the "LIFE Entity".

"LIFE" is Evolving (Not referring to "Biological Robotic Structures" themselves) but this does Not necessarily mean that Biological Robotics is Evolving.

I think most of the Problem lays in the difference between LIFE and the "Biological Robotics" ???

The "Human Species" appears to have a Problem with this...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

You have only spoken about "Biological Robotics" and Not the LIFE entity...

The "Biological Robotics" is NOT alive...
But LIFE being Alive, experiences an "environment" through "Biological Robotics"....

But this does Not make any Species alive...

The "Cup" is Not the "Coffee" Nor is the "Coffe" the "Cup"...

Nor is the "Reader" the "Book" or is the "Book" the "Reader"...

If you understand what I'm trying to say ???

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Are you talking about something we regard as human soul?

Just like a computer has automatic, and manual functions, a human being has automatic and manual functions. The manual functions are controlled by who?

Does it go along those lines?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Just like a computer has automatic, and manual functions, a human being has automatic and manual functions. The manual functions are controlled by who?

The automatic functions are called "instinct" and automatic bodily functions. The "manual" ones are my responsibility last I checked

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The automatic functions are called "instinct" and automatic bodily functions. The "manual" ones are my responsibility last I checked

Who are you?

Second line

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

YES Possibly... (If this is what the human Species calls the Soul.)

But each person has a different perspective of what the Soul may be...

The "Real You" or the One "playing" or Experiencing the Program which produces our experience i.e. experiencing the interaction of a given "Species" in our case an individual human (also "Robotics" as in "Biological Robotics" whose Automatic activity is dictated by DNA i.e. the Program sets within the DNA) with a given environment in this particular case thr Earth in the Universe Environment....

DNA involves the "Program Sets" which produce the Species or "Biological Robotic Structure".

(Which will take at least another 50 years or more to fully Map and understand. But I believe it will take hundreds of years to fully explore DNA)

It is our "Awareness" which is playing the program as though we are playing a computer game on a network.

This is why some of our functions (mainly Internal) are automatic but other functions are controlled by the "Real You" or LIFE entity.... Which I guess some call the Spirit, but Spirit is Not my choice of words...

There is a Processing "Main Frame" which these programs are played in or through.

This "Mainframe" can both be observed in a number of different ways and be studied... Visually... but can't be photographed at this stage..

These Programs are similar in some ways, to our Computers today...
But instead of using binary or a script like C++, uses a "Geometric Based Program" involving Instructions and Data in the form of Geometry.

The Brain acts as an "Decoder/Encoder" between "Awareness" or LIFE entity and the so called Physical experience.

Medical Science is yet to discover WHERE "Awareness" actually is, even though there are many theories that try to explain the Location of "Awareness".

But because "Awareness" is Non Dimensional, it can't be said to exist in the Brain as it is of a Different Dimension (Being not of 3D)

If "Awareness" has No Size or Shape (Non Dimensional) it therefore has No location at all within a 3D Perspective...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

That's one theory....

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Machines do not self replicate.

A robot arm assembling a circuit board from supplied materials is most definitely not reproduction. That hate on ATS is bad enough but this arrogant ignorance is even worse. There is no real discussion here, just angry yelling "I am right, just accept what I said!"

Machines that build other machines is not the same thing as organic reproduction and if you are half as smart as you keep telling everyone you are, you know that.

[edit on 8/28/10 by Afterall]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

"These experiments have demonstrated how remarkably easy it is to ‘move’ a human centre of awareness from one body to another," they write. "This speaks directly to the classical question of the relationship between human consciousness and the body, which has been discussed by philosophers, psychologists, and theologians for centuries."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where do we derive our consciousness from?

That is the question of the century.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

The Human Species is one example of "Biological Robotics" They Replicate...

The Other Species also "Replicate" and are "Biological Robotics" also....

All Species are "Biological Machines" involving "Biological Robotics" whether we like it or Not....

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join