It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk evolution once and for all

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by cindyremains

LOL you are just acting dumb as I said before

Ok. That was constructive. You can keep just calling me stupid without ever actually explaing why or how you come to that conclusion. It is fun to see you try so hard NOT to answer my actual questions just to insult me. I guess this thread has been a failure for you and lashing out is all that is left?

Doesn't mean you are not stupid, but acting stupid makes you stupid sometimes, if you do it too much if you know what I mean.

How about you send me a U2U if you ever come up with anything to actually say. I get it. I am stupid. We have covered that now. Can we move on? Can you actually address the problem with your analogy or not?

That being said, have you seen a robot make a processor?

Yup.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The Human Species is One Example of "Biological Robotics" ???

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Just to make you feel a little better I wanted to highlight an example of why I might wonder if there is some confusion over the concept of "reproduction" within this thread.

Maybe you can explain what is wrong with that to your partner.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

The Human Species is One Example of "Biological Robotics" ???

Are you asking me something

or telling me something?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I love how these threads always end with the OP just trying to play off the fine tuning argument, or a variant of that.
Which does NOT "debunk" evolution.
Just as evolution does not debunk God.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Just to make you feel a little better I wanted to highlight an example of why I might wonder if there is some confusion over the concept of "reproduction" within this thread.

Maybe you can explain what is wrong with that to your partner.

My wife also is “Aware” the human species is just one example of "Biological Robotics" being controlled by LIFE our real Entity...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

See the ??? at the end ???

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yup.

So you have seen a computer give birth to a computer

This is what you said:

I guess I missed the part where Asimo designed and built his own Asimo Jr.

Proves my point doesn't it?

A computer programmed to give birth to computers.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
I love how these threads always end with the OP just trying to play off the fine tuning argument, or a variant of that.

Some of us don't make threads to get stars and flags, we do it to learn something, trying to perfect our arguments through discussions

I have been doing that for a long time here in ATS mate, I don't like wasting time..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

My wife also is “Aware” the human species is just one example of "Biological Robotics" being controlled by LIFE our real Entity...

I never mentioned your wife and if anything else you said is a response to anything I actually said, I do not see it. Thanks for making my point, though. Please, ramble on about biological robots all you like. I am done trying to reach you.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately I also see the words that come before that and they make a statement and one I do not really understand what it is in reference too. Do they not teach punctuation in school?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So you have seen a computer give birth to a computer

Not hardly. You make quite a leap.

This is what you said:

I guess I missed the part where Asimo designed and built his own Asimo Jr.

Proves my point doesn't it?

A computer programmed to give birth to computers.

No because you have not shown a computer giving birth to a computer. That has never happened, anywhere, ever.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Some of us don't make threads to get stars and flags, we do it to learn something, trying to perfect our arguments through discussions

I have been doing that for a long time here in ATS mate, I don't like wasting time..

I don't make threads for stars or flags either, in fact, I haven't even made a thread on ATS yet.

But the title "Debunk evolution once and for all" is simply false as all you've done is try to build a case for God, and while it may be possible and even likely that there is a God, it doesn't debunk evolution in any sense.

It would be a good thread if it was called the cosmological argument for God, or the complexity of creation case for god, but the title as it is now is simply false.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Why are some people Terrified of the notion that the "human Primate" is just one example of "Biological Robotics" and that there is actually something experiencing and manipulating such "Biological Robotics" ???

All consists of "Processes" Controlled by "Programs"... i.e. DNA etc...

If the "Human Species" give birth to "human" children???

Then this is "Biological Robotics" giving birth to "Biological Robotics"...

But what Controls these "Robotics" is LIFE "your true entity" which has always been unless Some Biological Robotics have no "Operator" and are merely Automatic Programs....

KNOW "Yourself"....

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ohh Jeez, how does a human being give birth to another human being?

Define birth?

Birth means the beginning of something, when I say a computer gives birth to another computer, what does that mean?

Or are you suggesting the complete replica of a human being? Where the new born computer is inside the robot?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately I also see the words that come before that and they make a statement and one I do not really understand what it is in reference too. Do they not teach punctuation in school?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Ohh Jeez, how does a human being give birth to another human being?

Do you really want me to explain that to you? If so, then you do realize you undo this entire thread right there?

Define birth?

Luckily I do not have to. You already did with you analogy of human evolution to computer evolution. Human birth is human birth. It is not a broad spectrum of meanings, it is a pretty solid concept. Please, do you really need the birds and bees explained to you? Your entire thread is based on the idea that you know that stuff already.

Birth means the beginning of something, when I say a computer gives birth to another computer, what does that mean?

It means you are using the word "birth" in the most broad sense you possible can but that takes it outside the parameters of your analogy so that is up to you. Want to make your analogy or discuss what "birth" can mean?

Or are you suggesting the complete replica of a human being? Where the new born computer is inside the robot?

I am actually suggesting that someone so stupid as myself talking to someone so smart such as yourself should not have to spell this out for you.

Two people can make a third person without any outside influence.

No machines can do that and if you think there is a program that can make that happen than you lie about being a programmer.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by cindyremains]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

The title represents the whole thread, not just the OP, the OP is the starting point of the discussion.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The title represents the whole thread, not just the OP, the OP is the starting point of the discussion.

So where does the debunking of evolution come in?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Some perhaps make a case for god but I am trying to make a case for LIFE...

That is YOUR LIFE....

Pehaps some call this "God"
Pehaps some call this "Awareness"
Pehaps some call this "Consciousness"
Pehaps some call this "Spirit"

Pehaps some other Label... who knows..

Or Pehaps some call this LIFE, "The Real You", and NOT the "Biological Robotics"...that is if one is Alive...

So what is it that is evolving ???

The "Biological Robotics" or the "Operator" i.e. You... LIFE ???

[edit on 28-8-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join