It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE FOSSIL FIND IN EDMONTON, DOWNTOWN, 100 ft below surface

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This was on the national news tonight on CBC that a tonn of dinosaur bones were found while city workers were digging for a sewer. one of the young lads said that he wishes he would find somthing cooler, like a skull,, gawd damm a 4 million year old bones isnt enough for you man!

there all nicely hidden away in a clay layer, s paleontologist said there could be thousands upon thousands of dinosaur bones " a jurassic find", and there are in very mint condition,

this is amazing what we are finding these days in urban areas.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Do you happen to have a link to share?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I dont have a thread yet, im sure it will be on the website soon! keep you all posted!

dinosaur boned in downtown edmonton, alberta sewer

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Chefspicy]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks for posting! I can't wait to see what comes out of there. I wonder if there will be a website (U of Edmonton perhaps) maybe where we can follow this?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f56c6390703.jpg[/atsimg]

They found this tooth and that guy wanted something "cooler"? Jeez! Anyway, thanks for sharing, as this is indeed interesting!

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Thanks for that photo, and thanks for the story OP...I can't wait to see some of the bones that come out of here. Hopefully, a new discovery will be awaiting us down there.

new topics

top topics

join