It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The law of attraction and Manifestations. What has it done for you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I completely believe in the law of attraction and manifesting your desires. But sometimes we all need a little push to realize this. I have been using the law of attraction to attract other musicians in my life and make progress with my musical career. So far ive gotten one of the best guitarist, drummers, and lyricist I know. It's the product of my thoughts.

In terms of simple manifestations, when I want to see someone or would like an even to happen it flows effortlessly.

What are somethings that have happened to you that makes you proud of this discovery?

Let this be a Main thread for Manifestations and "Coincidences" in your life so that others may become confident and in turn attract more in their life.

Peace and love =].

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i've gotten amazing jobs, and awesome adventures by just going.... got busted by the cops, long story nothing serious. and have moments where im down because i let myself, until i decide time to change!! always works, but your ego and reality is always there to try to make you seem separate from everything when truly we are all one!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They have left me confused, frustrated and questioning many things. I've had odd instances where I know what another will speak before they say it. I've had some instances where I have been left dumbfounded at the actions of others due to my lighting of the proverbial match. I have had many, and most, in my experience, are... different ... events.
Not that I expect most of them to be 'normal.'

EDIT: grammaamerr

[edit on Tue, 24 Aug 2010 00:07:09 -0500 by sporkmonster]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
for some reason when I have a craving for women of particular ethnicities, some way, some how I manage to meet one. It's great almost. Like I'm wanting me some Mexican poon, and boom. I met a gorgeous Mexican girl two weeks ago. Or it could just be my gift of gab...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkitekt

The gift of gab has always been illusive to me except in the most specific circumstances.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkitekt
for some reason when I have a craving for women of particular ethnicities, some way, some how I manage to meet one. It's great almost. Like I'm wanting me some Mexican poon, and boom. I met a gorgeous Mexican girl two weeks ago. Or it could just be my gift of gab...

Ah the law of attraction, getting people mexican "poon" since the dawn of man.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sometimes I feel that we should not throw pearls to the swines.

A lot of people , through a faith in the unknown, have managed to manifest just about everything they needed in their lives. They did this with a conviction and certainty that they would achieve what they desire. To nurture this ability takes a lot of self confidence and faith, not to mention effort. It is a road less travelled.

The last thing we need is to have an idiot's guide to manifesting things in your life. These secrets will be stumbled on by those who truly seek.

top topics

join