It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Life is real. Get it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We are not alone, because we never were. We don't have proof bc we chose not to from experience to be here and experience, lonely, to grow as a group what it is to be.

Now, we know but, if you ask whats the point of ego and it's power and others shout at you from all corners of the Earth that it's the biggest SOB in us and still don't get it.. you are either, missing the point of living or you know it wrong and trying to salvage your own arse by manipulating others. To both I say good luck.

We are awaken.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by korats

Whoa, I can feel some emotional charge in your words!

Are you saying it is what it is and just to be?

Have you heard of the Luciferian experiment? (I think that's how it is spelt) It's way out there, so if you are interested approach it with an open mind.

Basically I've researched consciousness and the dimensions which lead me to some really interesting information.

this leads into the Ego you are talking about. Why would we as Humans want to experience seperatism if we knew before we came here for these lessons that we were One?

Well that's what the Luciferian experiment was all about - describes it to a tee. I think I have mentioned this before on ATS but you can check out Drunvalo and he talks a lot about the model of consciousness and how we decided a long time ago to break away from seeing everything as one, separate ourselves from the source of all that is to see if we could evolve quicker. Anyway if you are interested take a read.

Real life is real to the extent which you limit it to be. But what is the perception of real? .... My real might be very different to yours. So then, who's definition of 'real' is more accurate?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by korats

is that about not picking sides? Good luck to both?

truth may be plural, not just alone and singular.

might i suggest looking up the definitions of ego, super-ego, and id.

see how they are actually defined, what they do, and what attributes they REALLY have. provide that in this thread, if you are talking about the psychi-stuff theories.

other than that..

don't post drunk.

Sure. I am human, too,
ET

new topics

join