It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are aliens avatars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
maybe this might account for their willingness to be captured during crashes? because maybe they don't want to be seen for what they really look like or who they really are?

they might be microscopic in size like a virus, but create a larger avatar they can manipulate to do their bidding.....possibly?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
maybe thats what we really are as well? the midichlorians

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yes aliens that visit are avatars.

Avatars of our own fears and projected doubts.

They exist only in the minds of those who need to believe in them for some self worth.

I know because a wise guru once told me whilst we were discussing the best way to ferment a cactus.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
my hypothesis is that all life comes directly from the stars/the sun. entities being transported through space and time via the rays of energy to where ever an atmosphere will except the seed and possibly traveling back through the sun is the doorway to the superhighways in the universe, instead of black holes.

to travel at the speed of light can only be done by light

sounds plausible to me...lol

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I wanted to post a reply here, so I can say that I was present when pop-culture once again entered into UFOlogy.

Seriously, who really knows? When we meet our first aliens species, maybe we can ask them if they know. Until that point in time, no one can really answer this question.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
UFOlogy is so bad that it gets all of it's ideas from the media.

How sad for its followers.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You mean something like this:

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Yes, your avatar is an alien avatar.

I wasn't expecting your theory to be that they might be microscopic beings controlling the creatures we refer to as aliens, but it's an interesting thought, I guess.

Based on the thread title, I was actually expecting something more along the lines of the idea that aliens and UFOs are projections, which is why they are so elusive.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DM8954

well now that i think about it, that could be an interesting possibility as well..

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well, according to this:

Alien Interview

...we are ALL avatars of different sorts. Timeless beings being held here on Earth by some long-gone race's technology.

Allegedly, we are all eternal 'be'ings who are implanted into flesh bodies (as babies) after being trapped and wiped clean of the memory of our last life or lives; prisoners of this prison we call Earth if you will. Yet they are not prisoners on this planet but still the same eternal beings we are, so they can move in and out of their disposable avatars at will or upon whim.

Supposedly there is an electronic net which tempts and traps our incorporeal beings after dying, wipes our memories, and places us in new bodies automatically (the makers are long extinct). Our vessels are far more advanced (or far less upon perspective), as they were built by an ancient ruling faction called "The Old Empire", and were meant to be self-sustaining for at least 1 "lifetime" (around 100 years).

I left out quite a bit, but hope that was tempting enough to get you to enjoy this very entertaining and thought provoking pdf.
GOOD night-time reading indeed.

Now...back to things that matter for the very vessel I'm inhabiting.
Cheers!

[edit on 24-8-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have read about all of the various theories and beliefs. One is that the greys are drone like scouts that are essentially, avatars. The other, scarier idea, the one I am believing more and more, is that the greys are the fallen angels who were stripped of their original, glorified bodies. This is more of a biblical take on what Lagnar posted previously. They were quarantined on the earth byGod, kept in an alternate 4th dimension. The whole idea of the abductions and how they examine, create hybrids, etc, is because they want to be able to stay here without limitations, to control us, and since God created us and placed us above the angels in heaven as He commanded them to watch over us, the evil entities want to ruin His creation (us humans). They are trying to once again (as in the days of Noah), mingle their seed among man kind, trying to create a perfect hybrid that looks more like we do. They obviously have had little luck doing this. I read that the first appearance of spaceships and beings posing as aliens from a far away planet, acting like they are going to help us to evolve and prosper, are the bad guys. Jesus will be appearing in the clouds with his warrior angels ready to do battle some time afterwards. Brace yourselves, get right with the Lord, don't fear, but have faith

[edit on 24-8-2010 by jymmyjaymes]

top topics

join