It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China the first to nationally disclose Ufo's and Aliens!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Any chance you could give me a link to an official declaration from China that they have definitive proof of UFO's and aliens, that isn't just a blog stating someone's opinion.........don't worry if the official link is in Chinese, I can over come that.

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
How does this observatory know all of this about these extraterrestrials? Have they been in contact with them? If so why hasn't this made international headlines yet if it was announced a few days ago?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My gut instinct says this is not true and there is nothing to disclose except theories and speculation with a large dose of wishful thinking.

Yes, I'm a skeptic, and no, I don't have to prove anything...time will tell.

IF there was something serious to tell one and all, I hardly think it would happen like this. I bet there will be no more to this in a week, a month or even a years time.

Just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hmm I don't really consider one observatory to represent the nation of China. If it did, then we'd see this small disclosure everywhere, not just in blogs.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
-- is not a credited website to get information from. Especially from a M.Cohen. Sorry but you are running blind by posting his stuff on here.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by nahsik]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
These are all small steps leading to the big leap! Im enjoying the ride

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just asked a friend of mine in China over messanger if there had been any main stream news on this, and he has not seen any at this moment in time.
Cheers
mrix

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Anything sourced from ANW is not legit source and will be trashed here. Please read more about this - here.

Any other threads on this topic that are showing ANW as the source will be closed or trashed. If you can find a source independent from that hoax site, then you can start a thread on it.

This thread, closed.

[edit on August 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join