It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China the first to nationally disclose Ufo's and Aliens!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes for all of you skeptics and non believers! Disclosure is UPON US!! Please be prepared for the mystery of eons to finally come to light. Now for those of us like me who already knew the truth we are about to openly embark on an exciting event. China has disclosed UFOS and ALIENS as of yesterday! You can read more on the story by simply typing in to google, CHINA DISCLOSES UFOS or go to this site which is just one of many!!Purple mountain observatory announces the UFO and Alien presences.

Just think of the events that are boiling at this point.
The Vatician gives ok to alien presences in space April 2009
Stephen Hawkening makes his statements about aliens being probable.
The G Summit meetings that have been rumored to be discussing when to disclose world wide, there was talk about CHINA getting impatient with America.
The desensitizing us with the Ancient Alien Series on History Channel, along with others such as UFO files, and countless other shows (X files, Stargate, Star Trek Ect Ect)
The UFO Sighting over China Airport July 9th 2010
Starchild Skull DNA preliminary results Aug 10th 2010
China now disclosing what they know such as

The admittance of UFO reality was made yesterday within a official speech entitled tellingly ‘China’s UFO truth’. This news has been extensively reported in China.
■Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
■These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
■These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
■These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
■The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft
■39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to believe these craft use Earth’s gravity to manouvre and stay aloft

Source!!

Things are getting intresting people!! I tell ya what!! We have always been in competetion with China and other countries... it is a matter of time before the rest of the world and FINALLY the US come out and tell what they know!! OFFICIALLY!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Your only source is a blog.

Moar, please.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I agree. Can someone post more links?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
O believe me!! I am digging for everything I can !!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is a pretty amazing revelation...

I have in-laws that live in Shanghai and and am going to try and get some confirmation to this within a few hours... I mean, Ill hopefully be able to get a few different perspectives from there and see if anyone has seen anything in the media there, themselves.. and see their reaction... should be interesting

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I really don't want to jump the gun but this seems quite interesting. If this isn't real it'll just be one more false event on a big board. This needs confirmation badly.

Having said that, this does seem unusual. I do want this to be real but lets not get overly excited lest we get disappointed once again.

This needs a few days to develop, for sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
All I can find so far are blogs and such, no main stream media has reported this yet...hmmm I wonder why?...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
All I can find so far are blogs and such, no main stream media has reported this yet...hmmm I wonder why?...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Please report back to this thread when you have recieved any news as it would be greatly appricaited

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OMG! I think I just had Déjà vu today. Sorry I had a dream of reading a pacific part of this thread months ago in a dream. Weird.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Friend, perhaps the reason is the original source of this story; allnews, which has been known to stack the feces very deep; there is already a thread about this topic ongoing that i read earlier; so don't get your hopes up or your knickers twisted...
allnews runs a close race with Sorcha Faal for the top producer of bull poop award.

seeker

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
Ok, I am sure they are visiting, but how does he know they are here for R&D?

These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
And he knows this how?

These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
Did he measure their speed? Does he know they were going a maximum speed when he clocked them?

These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
I believe that.

The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft
Doubtful, but that's just my opinion.

39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to believe these craft use Earth’s gravity to manouvre and stay aloft
I'm no gravitational expert, but it sounds plausible.

All interesting for sure, but I think it's a load of crap. Just blogs? No msm reports yet, hmmm.

~fingers crossed~

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Everything is happening the way it should happen and that my friend is why you are having the DeJaVu

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yep, working on it, It's about 8:30AM there right now and have to wait until some of them are awake and on skype, then I can ask them if it is on any news channels etc..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I believe it will take a few days for the story to unfold.... and even in the scummiest of Tabloid.....there is always a hint of truth... so we shall see!!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This article has way more detail in it... yes its another blog, but thats all Another source with more information

But wang sichao, entitled “in China today in his truth” UFO, the rockets could eliminate the possibility of debris. “Rocket debris falling in decades kilometres high will produce bright atmosphere of fire, fire as tens of thousands of square kilometers, the scope of sightings. And the characteristics of xiaoshan ufos are not identical. He after a survey, xiaoshan UFO flying height about 1 km, there are two possible in special circumstances, not including the domestic ordinary ordinary plane flying, In rapid flight and low or silent or low special vehicle

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
*cough*

Look at the source of the article at the end of the text...

*cough*

I can't even type the source here because their domain is blocked. I get a "--" instead of their name, but I must say that their equation is "all"+"news"+"web"= hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Dear StarrGazer25

Well spotted at least up to now I can see that the man “Prof. Wang Sichao” is real.

I just some how suspect that this is either one a hoax of some sort or two will be jumped on by TPTB to squash anything further coming out.

Don’t get me wrong I hope not but we will see.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Sweet!

Nice one Stargazer.

Good on China if they do go ahead and spill the beans.

It's about time someone did.

Cheers for trying to find out from your in-laws alienreality.

Will be keeping a very close eye on this thread...here's hoping it's legit this time!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This article seems to be more wishful thinking on the part of Wang Sichao.
Seems a blogger might have mis quoted the guy.
www.china.org.cn...

""About 96 percent of the universe remains a mystery to human beings. We should be open to unknown things," Professor Wang Sichao said.

According to Professor Wang, a researcher of the Purple Mountain Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, China may witness more UFOs sightings in next two years.

After years of research, Professor Wang discovered that major UFO sightings tend to occur in years ending with numbers 1, 2 or 7.

After 39 years studying UFOs, Professor Wang concludes that most reports have been hoaxes. The objects spotted were mostly missiles, satellites and meteors. Yet, he admits a few cases still can't be explained, and these could be actual encounters with alien intelligence.

<<   2 >>

join