It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was John Lennon assasinated because he defected from being an Illuminati pawn?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thats an interesting web you weave Lennons lyrics were definately anti religion and anti-military technological compex/war and both of those concerns will take you out if you become too big a problem.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
We live in a world where the Illuminati put everything in your face so you can deny it because it is so obvious.

Agreed.

He was a General in the "British Invasion", that's right it was a real invasion of America, to put pressure on the U.S. Government regarding modifying the Brenton Woods Agreement to take the U.S. once and for all off the Gold Standard.

interesting,never looked at it that way

The British Invasion helped lead directly to the Hippie Movement, that at times resulted in up to 1,000,000 young like minded Americans invading Washington D.C. to protest the government.

And my dad was one of 'em.

No amount of police or weapons would stop 1,000,000 Americans from storming the White House or the U.S. Capitol or both.

Well...maybe just some '___' and lots of free sex.

General Lennon who boasted he and his small band of musical commandos were bigger than God could have with one word sent those 1,000,000 hippies over those fences and through those halls and shut down government.

see above.

He was integral to a huge conspiracy that is still largely unknown, in helping to set up, and control a fifth column right inside of America that could be controlled by London to force Nixon on monetary policy.

I trust you'll be making an "epic" thread as so to enlighten all of us though, right?

It was actually Paul and not John that had a change of heart which is why he was killed in 1967 and replaced with a double.

ahh well it seems the double hated Yoko Ono too.

Once the Beatles had served there purpose and Lennon had the audacity to settle in America attempting to set himself up as a sovereign the Powers that Be feared that his fame and wealth and personal power had gone to his head and had him eliminated and well they should.

as they do with all influential people....

Led Zeppelin Rules! Not the Beatles!

Agreed, but I prefer one over the other depending on mood.

Oh and Kiss sucks!

Can't agree with you here...but I am a little biased, it was my first concert at the tender age of 4.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Privy_Princess
Before you scoff at the idea, listen to this song below:

Here's the lyrics: (got it from here.

Some parts bolded for emphasis. Parenthesized words are my interpretation of the lyrics.

The name of the song is "Bring on the Lucie" (Lucifer)

(All right boys this is it, over the hill)
We don't care what flag you're waving,
We don't even want to know your name,
We don't care where you're from or where you're going,
All we know is that you came,
You're making all our decisions,
(as they love to do)
We have just one request of you,
That while you're thinking things over,
Here's something you just better do.

I know I am epically late with this song, but when I heard it I KNEW exactly what it meant and it was probably the song that sealed his fate in their eyes.

Being a former student of Crowley, I'm pretty sure he knew too many of their inner secrets and (in their eyes) had to be silenced before he spilled anything.

This song showed them he was not scared to speak out against them our their god (lucifer) and just how far he would go to say it.

Lennon knew at the time very few people would catch on to the true meaning of the song, (most linked it to the harsh treatment of prisoners) but nowadays we can fully understand and appreciate the true meaning of this very powerful song.

What are your feelings?

Mod Edit: External text tags added to post.

[edit on 2010/8/23 by GradyPhilpott]

[edit on 2010/8/23 by GradyPhilpott]

Why the edit mods? I already posted the external link.

Yay! I got mod action. I must be on the right track :-)

<< 1   >>

join