It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poignant warning dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've just had a full on warning in a dream,I dreamt I was in a hospital bed connected to machines on an oxygen mask surrounded by family members then I heard a voice say you've got three months after that we can no longer help you,then I woke up.

So Ive been told to get my act together.

Ive just purchased a book the Power of Chi which is a book of Chinese breathing exersizes my plan is every time I want a cigarette I'll do some of these exersizes,I have been a pack a day smoker since 15 years of age,Im now 45.

I give up first thing tommorrow morning-wish me luck.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good luck to you. It is tough, or so I have heard. My father did not die of smoking however he was up to almost 3 packs a day, and he was so bad that he would "sleepsmoke" I've seen him, eyes still closed, reach down and grab a cigarette and light it up without even opening his eyes. I knew he was sleeping because he wouldn't respond when I would try talking to him....very odd. he is no longer alive, and I know this didn't help his health any. Like I said, good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've been trying to quit but every time i try after just a couple days i feel horrid and my chest actually hurts to the point of tears...till i give in and smoke one then it stops hurting...Maybe i should check into that Chi as well...maybe some yoga too. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tasim

I think you better join me for your own health Tasim,as for me its getting towards dinner and for the first time in 30 or so years I haven't had a cigarette today,I've had a few withdrawals but will try to stick with it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I certainly do wish you luck.

It is a very difficult thing to give up.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Thanks for the best wishes I haven't had a cigarette now for 4 days and its been hell I do not wish to go through this again so I'll try stick with it.

new topics

top topics

join