It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are they so desperate to put chemicals into my body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ok so today I visited my GP to ask about getting the non-hormonal contraceptive coil fitted after some internet research, as I do not want kids, period. Me and my husband have decided against it part due to me having Asperger's Syndrome and the stark chance my child would also have this condition, or full blown Autism. While I love kids, and if I really wanted them I would take this risk, but that's just it, I don't. My life with it has been incredably hard and I don't wish to inflict simlar curcumstances upon another person.

I went on the pill, 2 or three pills to be exact a few years ago and they made such a mess of both my insides and my mind that I will never, ever touch synthetic hormones again. I very nearly attempted suicide while taking the pill, had horriffic pains in my legs & chest which scared me a lot as it can cause blood clots, I basicaly went off my rocker. I told my doctor, who said it had nothing to do with the pill, even though hormones govern our moods and feelings, specialy for women. Nah, it couldn't be that plastic synthetic non natural chemical crap could it mr dr, nope. Funny most of these things stopped when I stopped taking the pill.

I understand from reading up and asking first hand experiencers, that the traditional 'coil' prevents pregnancy as well as the 'hormonal' marina one, infact the hormone in that one has nothing to do with stopping conception, so I don't need that inside me! I know it can mess your periods up etc but I'd much rather that than feel like I did on the pill. I also want a more long term contraceptive method.

I know it can be painful to fit, particularly in women who have not had kids, but if you've felt the 'pain' of the desire to take your own life, then I think you could bear through 5 minutes of pain. Would they listen? no. It's all 'well the dose is small' or 'those sorts of side effects are not possible' etc. Even telling them the pill caused me suicidal feelings doesn't seem to work, they tell me that's depression and I might benefit from the latest citalawhatever or something zac SSRI rubbish etc etc. It seems the more I wish not to take drugs, the more I am pushed them.

I had a bad reaction when I was given prozac as a teenager, this is why I do not want to take it again, or any of it's little friends.

If I wanted to be pressure sold drugs I would see a friggen dealer on the streets, it's not the sort of thing medics should be doing, it reminds me more of the hard sell tactics of a car salesman than a doctor. Even under the NHS, which is supposed to be 'free'!. The internet is flooded with stories from people suffering painful conditions, denied the correct pain control because of the fear of 'addiction' yet they are offered equally addictive SSRI medication off lable. It's all a farce that's coming from somewhere, and I don't think the somewhere is good, not at all, and I don't think money is the only driving factor.

It feels like they want to take charge of my body, they're not living in it but they still think they know what's best for it.

Usualy when I read conspiracy threads talking about Big Pharma being a tool employed by the NWO to dull us down with chemical drugs before the takeover, I simply have a giggle to myself and sometimes comment that in most cases, modern medicine saves our lives, not controls them. However, the more times I see my doctor, often with physical ailments, and I am offered SSRIs, contraceptive hormomes, beta blockers and other stuff my body doesn't need, it really does make me wonder.

I just know these SSRI wonderpills are going to have the same fallout in 10-20 years time as benzos did after the 80's when they suddenly realised how many people were addicted.

Perhaps the payload is coming in that time? It's like some internet viruses, they infect and infect until the author decides to reap his reward, which is often theft from banks, defamation, anything he wishes and has written his bots to do. Perhaps whoever or whatever is the driving force behind the growing trend in mind altering psychiatric medications being pushed upon the masses, like a windows virus is pushed upon the masses, is biding it's time before the action starts.

Not enough of us are infected yet, whilever people like me refuse to take this crap, there are still threats to their plan, whoever they are.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No physician can force you to take any treatment, unless you are mentally incompetent, which is a whole legal mess in and of itself.

If you were denied a treatment, it was because that specific physician either felt it wasn't appropriate, or it wasn't preferred given other factors in your health. Your options are simple: find another doctor, or refuse treatment.

Part of the reason the GP probably wanted to modulate your BC pill rather than go the IUD route is that the IUD has a higher risk of clotting, UTI infection, and perforation of the cervix. If you're already complaining about complications from a fairly benign treatment, an IUD wouldn't be any better, I can tell you from both professional and personal experience.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Get a second opinion, I cant stress that enough. And if you're not happy with that, get a third opinion. Maybe the doctors over here in Australia are different to the ones in USA, but Ive never had anyone force me to take medication, even though I was diagnosed with depression. However, I do take medication voluntarily, and it has had a positive reaction with me.

Whatever you do dont take advice form ATS and not take anything though, you may end up worse off than you already are.

Good luck with it all

[edit on 23/8/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What I would offer is to talk with your hubby about getting a vasectomy, to save you having to go the big pharma route, if you are both sure that the child option is out for you.

It's really safe to have done, covered under most health insurance programs, and, as long as you're sure you're "faithful", there's pretty much no worry about getting pregnant.

Had it done myself, and have not regretted it at all. The prospect is a bit scary for a guy, but, after it's all said and done, there's a ton of benefits to it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There are some natural and herbal methods out there.

But I would get tested for allergic reaction to them prior.

Confer with a doctor on them as well.

Other options are surgery for one of you two.

Other things that might be in the food chain that are bothering you are:

Fluoride - says poison on the tooth paste box

BPA - lots of plastic items

rBGH - in most dairy products

MSG - It is in a lot of food, and has dozens of names other than MSG.

Corn syrup laced with mercury, most is like this.

There are others, these are the most common and that come to
my mind right now.

The film reversing diabetes in 30 days showed how eliminating
processed food made most of them more healthy and get off
insulin in under 30 days.

The food is not safe anymore, and same for most of the water.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Neem Oil has been used as a natural contraceptive for thousands of years in India.

You may want to check that out, but do some background reading to make sure its something that can be taken on a regular basis.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
i hope you can be all right soon,best wishes to you.

top topics

join