It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random change of life!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Alright so Ive been away for a little while and in my time gone I've experienced some new things, nothing paranormal or mysterious so don't get too excited. But i came home from a 4 day long festival in which tila tequila got bashed up. And as a couple days went by after I've been home, I've never ever been so happy and ecstatic in my whole life.
If you knew me you would know I'm pretty pessimistic and not respectful towards people i don't know well unless they open a conversation first, but that's just me. But lately Ive been willingly very courteous towards my fellow man, and I've been helping people with finances and even advice, things I've never thought id ever do before.
Now there could be a rational explanation like, adrenaline or excitement, but I've never stayed this happy this long in my life and the truth is I'm horrified at the whole thing. I feel as though its way too good to be true, i feel like i will die or that my loved ones will die or something horrible, its very stressful to not be stressed. I'm so used to worrying that now that i have nothing to worry about I'm worrying about not worrying!! Its crazy! I talked to my girlfriend about it and now i feel comfortable letting the people of ats know about this new change in life.
Could the energies in the air have changed? Some kind of cosmic shift? cause all of this seems as if it was a miracle to me. thanks you for reading if you read through it all, i appreciate all of you, even the trolls. And thank you for letting me speak my mind!!

[edit on 23-8-2010 by reesie45]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Tila Tequila got bashed up? Do explain!

If I remember right you are like 19 right? Well I know I am not the same person I was when I was 19. Chalk it up to growing up maybe? Certainly you didn't wake up one morning and things were different....this was a gradual change am I right? My advice to you? Don't worry. Sounds like something positive is changing for you, I would not dwell on the negative...at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Tila Tequila got bashed up? Do explain!

If I remember right you are like 19 right? Well I know I am not the same person I was when I was 19. Chalk it up to growing up maybe? Certainly you didn't wake up one morning and things were different....this was a gradual change am I right? My advice to you? Don't worry. Sounds like something positive is changing for you, I would not dwell on the negative...at all.
Oh man she was like 3 hours late for her preformance and even before she got on stage they were throwing everything at her, rocks batteries, even piss and poo from the urinals, So she gets on stage anyway despite the fact she was warned about what would happen, and she got her eye busted open from a rock or something and now is suing for millions when its her own fault. I hate that female.. lol. To make it worse she took her shirt and bra off and that njust made it worse. And yeah, this is very very new to me, very new. Its overwhelming..

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

ok so I just googled it you went to "The Gathering of the Juggalos"
well I am shocked and at the same time upset that Kanye West didn't get some of this treatment as well. I went in 2008 to Bonnaroo and he didn't come on stage until 4:30 am!!! this was after changing his original slot from thursday night to saturday at 1200 to 3:30 because he wanted to be the last one on. and after all that, he still comes on an hour late only to play for less than an hour...he deserved all of what she got

anyone, learn from it reesie change is inevitable....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

ok so I just googled it you went to "The Gathering of the Juggalos"
well I am shocked and at the same time upset that Kanye West didn't get some of this treatment as well. I went in 2008 to Bonnaroo and he didn't come on stage until 4:30 am!!! this was after changing his original slot from thursday night to saturday at 1200 to 3:30 because he wanted to be the last one on. and after all that, he still comes on an hour late only to play for less than an hour...he deserved all of what she got

anyone, learn from it reesie change is inevitable....

Like i said its awesome and horrifying at the same time. And yeah look it up man she got cut up pretty bad, but she does deserve it. Actually the next night method man and redman were preforming and someone threw an unopened beer can at method man and he got cut too, lol. Thats why its an underground music festival not mainstream vh1 asian bisexual girl time, you know? Its like blacks showing up at a kkk rally. I dont condone the throwing but she did deserve it. oh and if kanye went to the gathering he would have gotten the same treatment if method and red man did.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by reesie45]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Yes she should have known what to expect, for sure. All it takes is for one to act, and then the rest will follow. I remember being at a NIN concert a couple of years ago and feared for my sister and I when there was some technical difficulties. It caused a bit of delay and you could feel the energy in the room how it was about to let loose and cause a bit of a problem. I wouldn't have been worried but we were close to the front and usually thats where the bad stuff happens when people get trampled on. I don't mind crowds, but when they are incited, I tend to worry.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes she should have known what to expect, for sure. All it takes is for one to act, and then the rest will follow. I remember being at a NIN concert a couple of years ago and feared for my sister and I when there was some technical difficulties. It caused a bit of delay and you could feel the energy in the room how it was about to let loose and cause a bit of a problem. I wouldn't have been worried but we were close to the front and usually thats where the bad stuff happens when people get trampled on. I don't mind crowds, but when they are incited, I tend to worry.
It gets really pushy up towards the front at icp shows but as long as you have someone to hold on to you should be fine, crowd surfers piss me off though. I hate it. you get a foot in the mouth and a sweaty dude falls on your head, ugh. lol. But other than that it was amazing and id go again and again.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I've had exactly the same thing happen to me, it started about 4 weeks ago and it's a bit odd. Things that previously would have seriously perturbed me seem insignificant and easily overcome, personal relationships with close friends are significantly more intimate, and everything is just generally brilliant. I feel pretty consistently great.

I've also quit smoking cigarettes almost by accident, having lost the cravings I used to get when I didn't have one very any period of time.

It sounds ridiculous (at least to me, which is why I haven't posted on it or discussed it much with friends) but I feel like I've had some sort of emotional and physical upgrade. I've started exercising again because I've got loads of 'spare' energy, and my sleeping patterns have slowly normalised despite being a bit nocturnal for my whole life. It's like someone set a fire inside me.

It's very strange, but I'm not complaining. I just hope it's not some kind of manic depressive episode.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold

I've had exactly the same thing happen to me, it started about 4 weeks ago and it's a bit odd. Things that previously would have seriously perturbed me seem insignificant and easily overcome, personal relationships with close friends are significantly more intimate, and everything is just generally brilliant. I feel pretty consistently great.

I've also quit smoking cigarettes almost by accident, having lost the cravings I used to get when I didn't have one very any period of time.

It sounds ridiculous (at least to me, which is why I haven't posted on it or discussed it much with friends) but I feel like I've had some sort of emotional and physical upgrade. I've started exercising again because I've got loads of 'spare' energy, and my sleeping patterns have slowly normalised despite being a bit nocturnal for my whole life. It's like someone set a fire inside me.

It's very strange, but I'm not complaining. I just hope it's not some kind of manic depressive episode.
yeah exactly, except nothing has changed, except how i feel.

new topics

top topics

join