It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Switzerland 4 rivers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
CG Jung mentions in his aion lectures that Switzerland is like the garden of eden, i dont know which part, im trying to look right now but for the life of me i cant locate which section its in. It could actually be in a footnote. Anywho, He mentions the 4 rivers that issue from Eden and compares it to the 4 rivers which surround Switzerland. I cant even remember what the 4 rivers are! Anyways if someone has read Aion and owns it, if they wouldnt mind checking for this part it would be appreciated.

I find this particularly interesting because he compares switzerland to the garden of eden. and than says something along the lines that Switzerland is the heart of Europe. I found this interesting because the swiss have always exempt from war. Why? Who knows. But its strange that any nation would be given immunity from being conquered, by the Nazis for instance. And than i also thought, isnt it strange that the vatican has swiss guards for security? whats the significance of the swiss and switzerland that they deserve such prestige??

Than i looked up Switzerland and amazingly i discovered that switzerland is broken up into 26 cantors. 26 is the gematria of G-ds essential name, and would correspond perfectly to Jungs statement that Switzerland is the heart of europe and 4 rivers surround switerland. In the same way, YHVH is the essential reality before he issues fortb (rivers) and gives expression to create his universe.

in a similar way it could be argued that switzerland, being the financial capital of europe, is protected by the 4 rivers that surround it. And so mystically Switzerland is the unknowable head (or creator) of the society that extends from it.

Just a theory.. Thought it was strange that such a influential person like CG Jung would mention this and than i discover that its divided into 26 provinces...

Strange.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Are you talking about Aleph? If there's proof for more then merely a coincidence...

I'm not sure how Switzerland was able to keep their neutrality last century, how they were able to withstand the Axis, but it probably had a lot to do with the money: would you invade the country where your investors have their banks and homes?

The Swiss Guards have through history always been aligned to the pope and to the French emperor. They were well-known mercenaries since the 1500s and still have an outstanding reputation. As does the Swiss Army: they've got F18s, upgraded tanks and mountains that turn into anti-air turrets.

Jung was obsessed with quaternities and had an exaggerated love for his country as you can read in this article:
www.nytimes.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Just a theory.. Thought it was strange that such a influential person like CG Jung would mention this and than i discover that its divided into 26 provinces...
Haven't you time and again called Jung a liar, an illuminati grandmaster, and worse, on these very forums?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Haven't you time and again called Jung a liar, an illuminati grandmaster, and worse, on these very forums?

Oh good memory

I did, i must admit. Im not a fan of CG Jungs philosophy, but i do appreciate his many insights into many different areas of the unconscious. I just dont agree with many of his conclusions in these areas, particularly the gnostic idea that man cant 'overcome' these forces without suffering the consequences. That living a moral life is incompatible with the way of the world..

Aside from that, ive almost all his works, i really enjoyed his work into the relationship between quantum mechanics and the world of archetypes. I think that really alluded something deep about the nature of language, and especially the Hebrew language with its profound archetypal nature and miraculous consistency at the philosophical level of gematria. For instance, Ahava = Echad, Elohim = HaTeva, Zera Lavan = Satan and so on. The last was not the greatest example. Its late. When you have a thousand better examples sometiems they just dont come to mind.

As for this. Isnt it true that before any location was picked it was first assessed astrologically and consulting other such mystical principles before the place was selected? This was the case with all ancient cities. and even the layout of the cities were according to a symbolic geometric design.

All cities are like this. This is especially evident in cities like Rome, Washington DC, London, St. Petersberg and im sure even nations are founded on such principles. The Flags of nations are said to reflect the particular unconscious of the peoples. Great example is Albania. And given Switzerlands has played such a prominent role in European history, there must be some esoteric reason, as the esoteric still governs the world as much today as it did than, why Switzerland was selected, which would explain why they have been war free for over 600 years and counting. Also, Jungs granfather was the grandmaster of swiss freemasonry. I dont take his suggestion lightly. Especially in light of the fact that Switzerland is divided up into 26 cantors, mirroring symbolically the name YHVH, which, like switzerland, is beyond the framework of temporal existence, or, in switzerlands case, immune to everything that happens around it.

I think this is a solid theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

because the swiss have always exempt from war. Why?

I always figured it was because of Money and many wars are financed. Some say there are thirteen families that control all the money on the Planet, most of those families are based in Europe from what I've seen, the most outstanding family would of course be the Rothschild's.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

because the swiss have always exempt from war. Why?

I always figured it was because of Money and many wars are financed. Some say there are thirteen families that control all the money on the Planet, most of those families are based in Europe from what I've seen, the most outstanding family would of course be the Rothschild's.

Thats nonsense.

13 bloodlnes?

How does the Duke of luxembourg Henri play into it? Or the royals of Europe?

cause really, we can play this '13 illuminati' reptilian bloodlines game all day, and it wont make much sense when there are still royal families who recieve royla treatment, and if anyone knows anything, theyre as powerful today as they were 300, 500, 1000 and 1500 years ago. Look at Henri Duke of luxembourg. He has a direct patriarchial line that goes back to 600 AD. Wikipedia has his lineage. Every person in the line was a famous and powerful noble.

If people dont know what 'nobles' are, theyre the rulers of a region. today people imagine its ceremonial, because we live in 'democracies'. Excuse me while i piss myself in laughter. Democracy is a clever trick to convince moronic pions into believing they have any say in the electorial process; that the government thats in is 'for' them.

Good example of how much a crock this is by taking a look at who leads what nations. David Cameron is from a Noble line. An ancestor of his is William IV, king of England. And he was 'elected' conservative party leader, and than was 'elected' prime minister. George W Bush is also from a line of noble. His farthest ancestor is an 14th century King James of Scotland.

My point in all this is that '13 illuminati bloodlines' is a BS invention to distrract people with phony theories. The internet is deliberately filled with disinformation. Do you think these people are stupid? It should be added that CERN in switzerland created the internet. Do you think they wouldnt utilize or atleast consider the implications of what its creation could do to their 'secret society'? People need to think more realisticly. They plan many times ahead. If theyre sagacious enough to create the world wide web, than im sure they were clever enough to utilize it as a means to further distort reality. Its as simple as planting agents, whether they be apart of a secret inter-government program, or simply members of secret socieites like masonry complict with the illuminati agenda, and there you go. Theyre given the funds to start a website and purvey their information., write books, and before you know it people are subscribing to hashed up theories that push them farther and farther away from the truth; but more importantly, keeps them within the confines of a controlled reality which in the end will serve them in some way.

This is the dyanmic of how brainwashing, or to use an ancient term, "sorcery" works. I count myself fortunate that i was introduced to the writings of maimonides, who gives a very accurate potrayal of what magic is all about. In his sefer haitzvot he explains that sorcery is the manipulation of knowledge. Knowledge is the 'form' of the soul. It literally creates the reality in which the person lives in. A sorcerer is one who attempts to delude a person by creating an unreality for him by exposing him to false knowledge. This is in essence what orthodox Christianity and Islam is about. The book of joel says quite clearly what these people have inherited "we have inherited lies from our fathers". Indeed, they have. What mainstream christians believe is utterly illogical. I count my blessings that i was freed from that spider web.

Thus you can see the efficacy in misinformation. This entire site ATS, is in essence dedicated to nonsense. Not much here is worth reading, aside from this forum, which deals with the real crux of whats going on today. Not 'aliens' but human beings, with important spiritual knowledge.

But, that being said. If people want to believe tall tales without acknowledging their analytical function; and also assessing their motivers and desires, thats their issue. This website makes a good buck off this.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

As for this. Isnt it true that before any location was picked it was first assessed astrologically and consulting other such mystical principles before the place was selected? This was the case with all ancient cities. and even the layout of the cities were according to a symbolic geometric design.

I'm not sure that that is true. Switzerland is strategically important, as in it is easy to defend and hard to attack. You will find that in most cases, though not all, that that was the primary reason it was selected for settlement. Otherwise, settlements were chosen because of their proximity to the resources that the settlers needed, or wanted. In Northern and Central Europe religious or spiritual sites were not often directly attached to settlements, and were usually in use before fixed settlements were created. The location of those sites was fixed by whatever 'force', 'spirit' or 'deity', the people wished to make offerings to. But in Europe, most often, that place would be around some body of water, most likely a Spring.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It should be added that CERN in switzerland created the internet.
Point of fact, a researcher at CERN created the World Wide Web, its initial protocols and standards. The internet existed long before the web, and I personally spent time on the first web server (telnet://info.cern.ch:80) back in 1992. The internet was created 30 years earlier by MIT and the US Department of Defense.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The internet was created 30 years earlier by MIT and the US Department of Defense.

Where does Al Gore factor into your explaination?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

I'm not sure that that is true. Switzerland is strategically important, as in it is easy to defend and hard to attack. You will find that in most cases, though not all, that that was the primary reason it was selected for settlement. Otherwise, settlements were chosen because of their proximity to the resources that the settlers needed, or wanted. In Northern and Central Europe religious or spiritual sites were not often directly attached to settlements, and were usually in use before fixed settlements were created. The location of those sites was fixed by whatever 'force', 'spirit' or 'deity', the people wished to make offerings to. But in Europe, most often, that place would be around some body of water, most likely a Spring.

What you said makes sense, but theres also a mystical side to these sort of things.

I know it sounds strange, and in todays modern world with our modern sensibilities we look for practical reasons why certain things were done. Which is logical; but also, the spiritual is logical as well. The stars/zodiac have played an enormous part in the formation of cities and empires. This is an accepted academic position (and given washington DC was established according to the same principles,id imagine it hasnt changed)in the study of comparative mythology. For instance, Jerusalem isnt where it is for no reason, and neither is Tibet, or Rome, or London, or DC. These are located in spiritually sensitive locations. Maybe this relates in someway to the concept of 'laylines'.

The Talmud and the Kazuri speak of these things quite often. For instance, Why has it been universally acknowledged since ancient times that Jerusalem is the center of the world? If you were to actually look at a Globe, you could pretty much concur with that primitive position. Jerusalem is the meeting point between 3 different continents, Europe, Asia and Africa, and when you combine the americas with the the 3 continents of Asia/africa/Europe, Jerusalem is suprisingly right there smack in the middle. That seems pretty amazing to me. Yehuda ha Levi (author of the kazuri) goes in to great depth about other aspects about jerusalem and how its been hallowed by all peoples since ancient times. Today we regard East of Jerusalem as the East (or middle east) while west of Jerusalem is the west. Jerusalem is that center thats universally acknowledged and yet seldomly do people wonder why that is. Andi f they do think they'll probably guess it was an arbitrary decision.

Also, the ancients looked at things in a very different manner than we do. Man has thought much differently than he used to think 2000 + years ago. It seems since the catholic church took over we began supressing this holisitc view of reality in order to develop mans analytical function, which has clearly served us good in this modern era (with science). But the idea of 'as above, so below' was pretty much how the ancient sages used to reason. An area was picked because it fit the spiritual criteria they were looking for in an area. Maybe they were led there through divination, as Abraham was told to go to Canaan.

In kabbalah theres 10 sefirot. These sefirot are the basic building blocks of creation (along with the 22 letters which serve as conduits between each sefirah). These 10 sefirot are amazingly reflected on Earth. If youve ever studied Kabbalah and know the significance of each Attribute (in hebrew, sefirah) each continent and each ocean parallels amazingly with the sefirah it corresponds to. Heres is an amazing article on it

www.inner.org...
A short overview: the sefirah of Malkhut is kingdom, and its the sefirah that is considered to have "nothing of its own". This would correspond to Antartica, which, as a frozen tundra, with no life sustaining capability (aside from penguins) has "nothing of its own".

Yesod is separated from the 5 sefirot above it. Yesod means foundation, and it corresponds to australia, which, like yesod, is completely cut off (from the other continents). Yesod has the same gematria as Ki Kol (with all), meaning the sefirah of foundation, like the phallus (that transmits the 'whole' needed to create another human being) contains everything above it. Its also interesting to note that australia manifests the strangest and most varied forms of life.

Netach and Hod (which correspond to the two legs/testicles) are connected to each other, as are North and south America.

Chesed is expansive, and its also known as gedula (great). This corresponds to Asia. Gevurah, strength, corresponds to Africa (one of the colors of Gevurah/judgement is black). Tiferet corresponds to Europe. In kabbalah Tiferet means beauty, and well, Europeans are some of the best looking people on earth. also, Tiferet means harmony, and perfection, and thus we see that our modern world was built out of Europe/Tiferet. And its funny that it was transported to north America. Netach means 'determination', which is what North America corresponds to. Europe may have built the aspects needed to create this modern world, but it needed Netach, Americas determination and strenth, to spread it across the globe.

Also, Atlantic corresponds to Binah (Atlantic is tumultuous/active, likewise, Binah is active and analytical. The 'breaking of teh waves' could be compared to the 'breaking' performed by binah of the undifferentiated insight of Chokmah.

Likewise, Chokmah = pacific. Chokmah, is intution, conceptualization, the unconscious, which in essence is quite and peaceful "pacific". The size and length of it is also perfectly reflected by the pacific ocean.

And Keter/Da'at is the indian Ocean (Kabbalah disregards the arctic ocean, which was only recently made into an ocean. In fact it can be seen to be the extention of the atlantic and pacific. Or, conversely, Arctic can be regarded as "keter" which is frozen in a sense, whereas Da'at is the indian ocean). Its funny that the Hindus have great knowledge of the soul, and the indian ocean can be seen to correspond to Da'at (knowledge).

So, as you can see, our world does indeed parallel the spiritual. Its just most of us have no idea how that is. Kabbalah and the Sefirot is the only feasible way to understand it.

Emotions are substantial, like 'earth', whereas the intellect is insubstantial, like water

[edit on 24-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The internet was created 30 years earlier by MIT and the US Department of Defense.

Where does Al Gore factor into your explaination?
Al Gore was the AI robot invented at MIT to develop the internet. It was too big a task for mere mortals, so they built a tool and unleashed it on the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What you said makes sense, but theres also a mystical side to these sort of things.

And I don't dispute that, but I don't think that that is always the case either. Or that everyone operates upon the same mystical system. So, since the subject is Switzerland, I do doubt that the establishment of settlement there was based upon the same principles as the 'Ancient' cities.

I know it sounds strange, and in todays modern world with our modern sensibilities we look for practical reasons why certain things were done. Which is logical; but also, the spiritual is logical as well. The stars/zodiac have played an enormous part in the formation of cities and empires. This is an accepted academic position (and given washington DC was established according to the same principles,id imagine it hasnt changed)in the study of comparative mythology. For instance, Jerusalem isnt where it is for no reason, and neither is Tibet, or Rome, or London, or DC. These are located in spiritually sensitive locations. Maybe this relates in someway to the concept of 'laylines'.

Now you need to differentiate here. London and DC are modern cities. I don't know anything about DC other than what I have read here and general stuff so I will stick with the example I know, London. Until the Roman occupation there was no major conurbation in the region. The Romans settled there and their culture was impressed upon London, but the area was already settled. The Romans did not come the Britain as 'conquerers', no-one goes anywhere simply to conquer, they go there because they want the resources of that area. The Celts had previously done the same. The difference being that the Celts were a soft cultural impression, whilst the Romans took the hard approach and fully occupied Britain (or just England really) and therefore left a more lasting impression. Therefore any mystical influence was imported and not based upon the 'nature' of the region.

The Talmud and the Kazuri speak of these things quite often. For instance, Why has it been universally acknowledged since ancient times that Jerusalem is the center of the world? If you were to actually look at a Globe, you could pretty much concur with that primitive position. Jerusalem is the meeting point between 3 different continents, Europe, Asia and Africa, and when you combine the americas with the the 3 continents of Asia/africa/Europe, Jerusalem is suprisingly right there smack in the middle. That seems pretty amazing to me.

What I think is more amazing, is that the Great Rift Valley is pretty much the centre that you speak of. And the site of the best evidence of the single area of origin for all human species. That this place, where the African continent is basically is splitting into two, the Nubian and the Somali plates, has created the adversity over and over again to fire our evolution into what we are today, makes amazing sense.

What I do find fascinating about the Levant though, is that it is the place where two species of man mixed peaceably. That is a rarity, but the evidence clearly indicates that Anatomically Modern Man and Neanderthal Man shared the same caves, and that that was in the area of Israel, and over tens of thousands of years. That begs all kinds of questions.

I am not much of a linguist, although I do enjoy etymology, your pointing me towards the Kabbalah has led me to see similarities in the Celtic Ogham Alphabet and the Hebrew Alphabet. Not directly, they are not derived from one or the other I don't think, but there is, I feel a relationship in the language that was spoken by both peoples. To be clearer, I think the alphabets were seperately developed, but that the way of thinking behind them is very similar. And then if you look at the earliest examples of writing (though it is somewhat disputed that they constitute writing) from Vindca, you see a similar mode of expression. It is my feeling that writing was primarily developed as a means of facilitating trade and that that is why these similarities exist.

I don't want to imply that I doubt a spiritual influence, but as such knowledge had been passed and taught mnemonically, and still is to such a large extent. The writing down of such information is moot until literacy is 'created'. It is a chicken and egg situation really, but my instinct tells me that written language was created to serve a practical purpose not a spiritual one. For the spirit, as we all should know on this site, symbols are sufficient prompters, and the spoken word is enough and trustworthy. Trade requires something more set in stone. There are a surprising number of similarities between the Celts and Jews, and that may be, perhaps, what Jung picked up on.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I am not much of a linguist, although I do enjoy etymology, your pointing me towards the Kabbalah has led me to see similarities in the Celtic Ogham Alphabet and the Hebrew Alphabet. Not directly, they are not derived from one or the other I don't think, but there is, I feel a relationship in the language that was spoken by both peoples. To be clearer, I think the alphabets were seperately developed, but that the way of thinking behind them is very similar. And then if you look at the earliest examples of writing (though it is somewhat disputed that they constitute writing) from Vindca, you see a similar mode of expression. It is my feeling that writing was primarily developed as a means of facilitating trade and that that is why these similarities exist.

I don't want to imply that I doubt a spiritual influence, but as such knowledge had been passed and taught mnemonically, and still is to such a large extent. The writing down of such information is moot until literacy is 'created'. It is a chicken and egg situation really, but my instinct tells me that written language was created to serve a practical purpose not a spiritual one. For the spirit, as we all should know on this site, symbols are sufficient prompters, and the spoken word is enough and trustworthy. Trade requires something more set in stone. There are a surprising number of similarities between the Celts and Jews, and that may be, perhaps, what Jung picked up on.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by KilgoreTrout]

Hebrew cant be one of those languages that was developed for 'trade' purposes, because it was never used as a conventional language. It was known only to the elites, and even the public spoke a different language. From what i understand, the only time in Jewish history where Hebrew was spoken, was during the reign of solomon.. What was used in ancient times and still studied by many Jews today was Aramaic. Aramaic is also a very mystical language, but its application was fit towards everyday usage, and not for religious purposes. The particular mystical nuances in each language reflect this. For instance, a hebrew word is revealed through its aramaic cognate. This is why in kabbalah its taught that Hebrew corresponds to Olam HaTikkun (world of rectification) whereas Aramaic corresponds to Olam Kelipot Nogah (world of the glowing shells. An epithet for this world). This just expresses that even conventional language was based on profound mystical principles.

Im also aware that Sanskrit was used entirely for religious purposes. So, there are two languages atleast, which were used religiously and had absolutely no conventional application. The reason for this, in Hebrews case, was that often a word spoken in conventional contexts picks up mundane and superficial connotations. An example given by Rabbi Akiva Tatz is the word 'angel'. In english, when someone hears the word angel, the image that pops into his head is of a flying child with wings; or some other anthropomorphism. Thus the word is tinged with this false and corrupted image. The word doesnt convey the concept its meant to. Whereas in Hebrew, Malak - angel/messenger, suggests an etheral emanation from the creator. This is also why many Rabbis during the 40's said that when Elizer ben- Yehuda decided to revive the Hebrew language for conventional everyday usage, the rabbis/kabbalists were astounded. They said that every Jew in Israel should have revolted and hung him for this. Throughout Judaisms history, Hebrew has always been protected from being reduced to an everyday language. By doing so, modern israelis now look at Hebrew in an entirely superficial way. Its the language they speak with. IIts become intermingled with Greek and Latin loan words. Its lost its holiness and been dragged in the mud of soap operas etc. It really is a travesty that this happened.

As for the connection between celtic and Hebrew. In Judaism its taught that Hebrew is the original tongue, the edenic tongue. And, well, its hard to debate that really. The Hebrew calendar began 5770 years. This corresponds to the beginning of the Sumerian civilization circa 3800 BCE. This is teh oldest relic of civilization we have. Have you read Erich Neumanns "history and origin of consciousness"? I found this book profoundly interesting. He also pinpoints the beginning of contemporary mans level of consciousness, that is, self awareness, to around that time period. In kabbalah, its taught that "Adam", mankind, recieved a higher degree of conscious 5770 years ago. Before that primitive man possessed a Ruach consciousness. This is what Levy-Bruhl described as 'participation mystique'. A conscious awareness of ones environment and identifying oneself with it. This is like the 'ruach' consciousness in kabbalah. Which internalizes everything it sees without processing it via analysis. Primitive acted; but without knowing or reasoning WHY he acted. This was an entirely intuitive participation in ones environment, not making a separation between subject and object, and so with this inability man essentially was reduced to being nothing more than hunter/gather. When he developed Neshama consciousness, the power of cogitation, he began organizing and developing ideas. Which eventually led to establishing cities, governments, etc.

This came though only BECAUSE of the Hebrew language. Im not sure how man initially got this language. Some say it was given to man at Sinai at the Torah, others say it was given to Adam (its named after Eber, Shems son). Im guessing it was the latter. At that time, im not sure if it existed as a writing system or simply memorized. But, Hebrew and its profoundly mystical and archetypal structure, which describes the very essence of the thing it speaks of, had the ability to bring down to man a level of consciousness that had hitherto didnt exist. Of course Adam didnt have the technological understanding at that point inhistory. He had only begun along a path that eventually led to the dispersion into 70 root languages, which has brought us where we are today. Im really not sure if the Torah is speaking in allegorical or literal language; that is, if Adam was a literal man or if literally, as the aggregate total of mankind at that point in history. Im not sure.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Could be in the book called "Der Mensch und seine Symbole" or "Man and his symbols".

I can't remember having read that he saw Switzerland as Paradise other than perhaps as an allegory of some sort. Anyone who has been to the Alps are amazed by the stunningly beautiful scenery
Switzerland was also the home of Henry Dunant the founder of Red Cross and the Geneva Convention, they are categorically neutral and one of the richest nations in the world.

However, I find it quite meaningless looking for a physical Paradise, we could all experience it inside mentally and through loving eachother. Too bad though that some people automatically step into the role of God and starts expelling and threatening the ones who need God's love the most. The serpent in Paradise is the "Bookworm", the endless, written word, and the Swinging Sword is the dualistic language.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

No, Jung Saw Switzerland as the physical manifestation of 'paradise' - not that it was 'paradise' but moreso its location and being surrounded on all sides by 4 rivers made it metaphysically speaking, the physical analogue of a spiritual principle.

YHVH, the higher name of G-d is 'separate' from creation. Hes beyond the empty void that blocks divine providence and the created world. Thus, in a similar fashion, Switerland is 'above' the temporal reality of europe. Even during periods of war switzerland is 'above' the conflict - respected even by Nazi germany as a neutral party.

This has more to do with the aristocrats and elites designating switzerland, because of its metaphysical qualities, as their version of G-d on earth. Mystics always try to parallel the divine reality in temporal existence, thereby imitating the divine order...

This is why Switzerland is broken up into 26 provinces - the gematria of the name YHVH (and also that of God in English) To think that this is coincidence based on all that i already explained with regard to the kabbalistic signfificance, and the fact the name YHVH is associated with a reality beyond the temporal world - caused by the initial constriction, and so hovers around it waiting for man to draw its influence in the world, in the exact same way, Switzerland is above politics, switzerland controls the scenes; being the financial capital of the world. Also, i think this may signify why the pope has swiss guards protecting him. Symbolically, Gnostics believe and have always believed that the name YHVH was simply the creator G-d.. After the physical world appeared, as Cronus castrated Zeus and Osiris lost his mojo, YHVH lost his power of influence over hs 'creation' - and so the female principle, creation, is regarded as an alltogether different power - being the source of emptiness, nothingness, the void - and so gnostics believe in an inherent unity between the void - source of physicality, evil, destruction and G-d, source of spirituality good and creation.. As such, this power above this would correspond to the Gnostic 'abraxas'. Sooo, the pope is the physical symbol, the 'vicar' of christ on earth, the physical representation of 'abraxas' or "G-d" and so is 'protected" by swiss guards, who themselves signify the name YHVH, which is 'outside' the name of Abraxas, according to gnosticism

anywho. this is my theory. I think to those with a knowledge of kabbalah, who are aware of the 'illuminati' would be inclined to agree with me, or perhaps expand on what ive already attempted to explicate.

edit on 3-10-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

. It was too big a task for mere mortals, so they built a tool and unleashed it on the world.

you are correct. he is certainly a tool.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

No, Jung Saw Switzerland as the physical manifestation of 'paradise' - not that it was 'paradise' but moreso its location and being surrounded on all sides by 4 rivers made it metaphysically speaking, the physical analogue of a spiritual principle.

For Gods' sake, there is more to the story than that there were four rivers there. Firstly they were naked. Now imagine walking naked around in Switzerland a few years and only eat fruit and veggies. It's kinda cold there you know... If there is anything to this supposed eh thing, the four rivers are the cross in their flag, being an antiswiss myself
, and would rather carry the flag in negative green or red cross or crescent against white or black.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

For Gods' sake, there is more to the story than that there were four rivers there. Firstly they were naked. Now imagine walking naked around in Switzerland a few years and only eat fruit and veggies. It's kinda cold there you know... If there is anything to this supposed eh thing, the four rivers are the cross in their flag, being an antiswiss myself
, and would rather carry the flag in negative green or red cross or crescent against white or black.

The important information about the garden of Eden story is a pure state, and from that pure undifferentiated state came 4 rivers - or the concept of plurality or the quaternity. YHVH is called the 'tetragrammaton' it includes each of these 4 states in one name and concept. Each of these 4 state differentiated are the 4 'worlds' of intuition, thought, feeling and sensation, or kabbalistically called emanation, creation, formation and action. Each is a different level in the chaining down of creation. The 4 rivers symbolize this. Our world is a reflection of the higher worlds - 4 kingdoms in creation - human, animal, vegetable, innanimate, 4 classical elements, even our macrocosmic universe is broken up into 4s of Universe(totality of the physical cosmos) Galaxy, Solar system and planet. Likewise there are 4 forces in creation - corresponding to the 4 kabbalistic worlds which are reflections of the 4 letters - elements of the tetragrammaton. Strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, electro-magnetism and gravity. This is also paralled further by 4 periodical elements that dominate in each one of the classical elements. fire = carbon, water = hydrogen, air = oxygen, earth = nitrogen.

Then you have 4 primary directions, seasons, parts to human anatomy (head, torso, arms, legs), parts to the eye (pupil, iris, red veins, white), 4 layers to human anatomy(skin, flesh, sinew, bone) and one could even argue that mankind has 4 main branches for treating illness (homeopathy, allopathy, osteopathy, naturopathy) which corresponds perfectly with one of the 4 kabbalistic worlds..

Anywho.. You dont have to agree. This is just an inkling i have about switzerland. If this werent a conspiracy board id probably never bring it up in real life (unless i thought the person would consider it plausible)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Swiss Alps are among the tallest mountains in the world, and the summer (normally very clean) melting water runs in all four directions, and it is a paradise of scenery and pathetique. Leave it. You have a Jewish crush which will blurr your mind even further. I have many parts of my body I would get rid of before I would cut off my foreskin, eventhough it would releave me of many things, both somatically, spiritually and sexually, I don't frekking care. Life is too boring anyway, I don't put myself in stasis by free will and bliss alone. It takes a key to open a door, I don't need to be reborn, bloody fools who soes. See ya tomorrow, right yeah. Frekk!
edit on 4/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Just editing to say Nei I am not gonna kill myself or anyone else in case anyone sucked their thumb

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by dontreally

Swiss Alps are among the tallest mountains in the world, and the summer (normally very clean) melting water runs in all four directions, and it is a paradise of scenery and pathetique. Leave it. You have a Jewish crush which will blurr your mind even further. I have many parts of my body I would get rid of before I would cut off my foreskin, eventhough it would releave me of many things, both somatically, spiritually and sexually, I don't frekking care. Life is too boring anyway, I don't put myself in stasis by free will and bliss alone. It takes a key to open a door, I don't need to be reborn, bloody fools who soes. See ya tomorrow, right yeah. Frekk!
edit on 4/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Just editing to say Nei I am not gonna kill myself or anyone else in case anyone sucked their thumb

So, you dont like this world?

I think this world is the greatest.

spirituality - although the guide we look to to find meaning, is ephemeral and subtle, and experiencing excited states, or even visions are simply NOT real compared to physicality and physical existence.. Physicality is clearly the point for why man was put in this world. To make this world G-ds "garden". It was Adam and Eves job to tend it - which means its out job to take care of this world.

I find life exhilerating, fun, holy, and i take morality to be mans greatest obligation. Otherwise, everyone can do what they want. There is obligation, and therefore one who obligates. Thats Judaisms creed right there...

You can enjoy your life is meaningless, boring and sex, games, mayhem - gives it excitement..therefore to a greek (not a shemite - you share the philosophy of Yavan - greece, not Israel) like you dionysus cures all your ills, lifes boredom...

You get what you give. You want to arrest yourself to that reality, go for it. That to me is the pinnacle of slavery. Paradoxically, you have to be slave to the prime cause - G-d, to actually be free. You dont want to do that. Hell seems blissful to you..Go right on ahead. Maybe you'll get your wish and you'll cease to exist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join