It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Dark or ATS Light. Poll. which do you use more often?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
which do you like more?

Are you an ATSer who uses ATS Dark or ATS Light more?

which is your preference?

thank you in advance for participating,
et

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I use dark.

I tried light a few days ago and just couldn't get comfortable with it. Old habits dying hard I suppose!

Now I'm left wondering what this poll is about and if you have a theory about subliminals and how they apply to choice of display options?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

[color=414141]Thanks for the response, i really appreciate it. personally i use dark also. and i pretty much have since it began a few years back.

yes, it does have to do with a study of subliminals.

in a few posts on ATS i have used subliminal messages. if you scroll look above the first sentence, there are the words in a slightly different shade than the dark ATS screen.

written in the color 414141. if you quote this post you will see it more clearly. but since we are conditioned on ATS to see the words of this shade/color it is easy to consciously look them over, but the subconscious mind does see these and take them in, i believe. there is a video in NoRegretsEver's thread (4th video) that deals with this. the link is below in my signature.

incidently, the only "subliminal" messages i have been sending are just the title to that thread, written in a slightly different shade in my post, but bright as day in my signature.

so, for future reference i was just wondering which most people use, although i suspect like you and i, most people use the dark. but, i may be mistaken.

thanks for answering, and take a look at this post by quoting it or by highlighting it.
[color=414141]
Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?
Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?
thanks for answering my question.

Keep ATS fun,
et

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

join