It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder in video games

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I love shooting folk, blowing stuff up, robbing people, handing out beat downs, calling in air strikes, randomly assaulting pedestrians, committing drive by shootings, hit and runs, sword fighting, smiting my enemies ruin with a good spell, standing on people in a huge robot, using weather control devices, headbutting people to death, stalking then murdering folk, getting passengers in a car then driving really really fast at a cliff, and then bailing out at the last second, watching them fly towards their watery graves... oh and nuking whole cities.

In computer games of course.

But truthfully what I enjoy most, is sticking on Sonic the Hedgehog, getting all the chaos emeralds, and defeating Dr. Robotniks! (That's Robotniks, not Eggman, stupid kids)

You just can't beat the nostalgic games, I don't care how realistic and in delving the game play is.

I don't think your crazy, but I might be.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

But truthfully what I enjoy most, is sticking on Sonic the Hedgehog, getting all the chaos emeralds, and defeating Dr. Robotniks! (That's Robotniks, not Eggman, stupid kids)

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

Eggman is his Japanese name, I believe. :p

I like headshots, I can't help it. Unreal Tournament 2004 is absolutely bomb!!
Moreover, I believe that it is just a competition of reflexes, not true violence.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Has anyone tried finding the ratio of murder back then to now? like say in 1700 there was 3 billion people (way off i know) and there was 2000 murders. Now in 2010 there are 6 billion people with 4000 murders. the ratio is the same and therefore no change has occurred in societies murder rates.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
its ok, as long as u know the difference of fiction and reality.

This sums it up COMPLETELY...as long as you know the diffrence between fantasy & reality

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz
I know one thing for sure, if we ever experience a nuclear fallout i'll be alright. If the world is plagued by super mutants weilding semi-automatics and ghouls ready to rip my face off I'm prepared. All those hours of exploring Fallout 1,2 & 3 will finally pay off.

I'm currently replaying fallout
My FAVORITE FPS has to be FEAR...it combines 2 things I like: guns & ghostsa

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join