It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is the World's Navy's putting out to sea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have a question why is the American Navy putting out to sea ?
I have read up to 98% of the US Navy are going out to sea
and there is also reports of other countries, Navy going out as well,
Iran, Australia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are going too.
I've read that something maybe going to hit the planet?

USS Milius (DDG 69) (left) and USS Higgins (DDG 76)

NavSource Online: Destroyer Photo Archive www.navsource.org...

(Taking from The Surfing The Apocalypse Network www.surfingtheapocalypse.com...
Executive Summary:
A member of a ham radio club intercepted this transmission and shared it with a few of us. He made a digital recording of it. The transmissions took place on 1-26-04 staring at 0:5:00 UTC. The frequency was 11.176 mhz, USB. (Air Force 11.175 MHz USB)

A supposed intercept of a U.S. military SSB radio transmission on 26 January of this year referred to a mysterious "countdown" to an unnamed event which (by the countdown) will occur around June 19 or 20 of this year. In the past few weeks, however, naval units worldwide have been putting to sea in unusual numbers, sufficient to cause us to revisit the original message to assess movements and adopt a watch mode going forward into the June 19-20 date area.
Here is a transcript:
SNOWBALL NET: Snowball Net comms check. All stations, clock sync, (pause) impact at minus 146 days, 5 hours UTC. Standby for ACC link (could have been ACD).
Burst of digital data�
Burrow: SNOWBALL This is BURROW (could be Burro as in donkey). You are not secure�repeat not secure�go green�go green�
Bursts of white noise follow for approximately 3 minutes.
Copies of this have been posted on several ham boards and have been sent to Popular Communications Magazine.
OK, so that by itself is curious, although the author may have been hoaxing (or breaking provisions of the Communications Act of 1933 rules about unauthorized disclosure of third-party traffic, but we'll assuming hoaxing, right? But now add a second data point to this, the odd story of British military cavers being trapped in Mexico reported at news.lycos.com...
Note: This link was valid at the time posted, but has been purged from Lycos!
This British military in Mexico caves story has us wondering what the military guys are doing in caves? And who packs in that much provisions that 5-days under is no big deal? And what are those "military notebooks" they are shredding? Say what?
If one was truly paranoid, they would look at the combination of the two events and synthesize that "Hey, something is causing governments all over the world to act like they know something very bad is about to happen to the whole planet and they are looking for caves (or building underground bases) to be ready to survive whatever it is that is coming (in June).
Easy enough to write off as a wild "mind game" until we recall how close the rock Toutatis will be in September (remember that Earth is within the margin of error on Toutatis orbital projections) and then there's this one:
www.spacedaily.com... Unknown, of course, is whether there is something else "out there" which has been captured by a government "blink lab" - we'd probably never hear about it if there was.
You don't know what a blink lab is? That's where NASA and other organizations take a picture of space, then take another picture of the same point in space a bit later. Whatever has moved (like a rogue planet or asteroid) can be readily seen by "blinking" between the two pictures...
No, we're not that paranoid about it, but we have been monitoring the Air Force 11.175 MHz USB frequency and wonder who the Burrow is...and no, it's not Barrow (as in Alaska)."
Major Web Traffic Anomaly: The note from my colleague Cliff at www.halfpasthuman.com says it all:
"Link quote, "JUST WHY IS IT THAT Nearly our Entire Naval Fleet, have unprecedented orders to leave for the Oceans?
AND, they aren't alone. At least parts of Iran, Australia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are going too. Makes me want to find out where the British Navy is holing up these days. And what of the Russians? hmmm.... Does anyone ever stay home and protect their own borders anymore? Isn't that what they are supposed to be doing? Something is very, very fishy here!"
End)

So could this be true? a planetary impact were not being told about
And what does this have to do with the Federal Reserve Bank? because it has been mentioned in some links

93% OF ALL US NAVY SHIPS AT SEA
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...
93% Of All US Navy Ships Said At Sea - Why?
www.rense.com...
Ten US Navy Carriers Now At Sea - Only Two In Port USS Carl Vinson ...
www.rense.com...

SNOWBALL - BRIT MILITARY IN CAVES - US NAVY AT SEA www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...
Military cavers rescued by Royal Navy in 'gentle' trip that became PR disaster www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2004/03/26/wcave26.xml

So I'm hoping some one out there can shed some light / ideas on this

www.navsource.org...

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Sauron] to fix picture link

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Sauron]

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You are bit late. there are plenty of threads here on that subject.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
summary: know one knows.

The various millitaries state its all an cross/nation exersise. heh 600 plus ships is no small cookees my friend.

If something will kick off im sure its big and soon. If not then its back to our miserable lives.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Sauron, you'd probably be interested in this thread,

Aussie Bloke Hoax

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thank you Phoenix. I read the links but what I want to know is it true about the navy's all leaving port? it can't because of the Aussie Bloke can it

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There are three potential flashpoints this year:

China invading Taiwan,
North Korea failing to heed UN resolutions of its nuclear capabillity.
and
Iran getting involved in Iraq against the Coalition.

Im betting China.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
There are three potential flashpoints this year:

China invading Taiwan,
North Korea failing to heed UN resolutions of its nuclear capabillity.
and
Iran getting involved in Iraq against the Coalition.

Im betting China.

aginst the coalition? hell theyll invad iraq before the hit us. theres lots of bad blood there

oh and i think saurons initial post is bs

[edit on 6-20-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

as quoted by Sauron
....but what I want to know is it true about the navy's all leaving port...

As well as a multitude of others have wanted to know, Sauron. As can be shown by those who have posted their comments to these existing threads (2 in open forum and one in RATS) on this subject matter:
Largest Naval Deployment Ever
Either this is the biggest military exercise ever, or something is up.

and one in RATS.

Speculation runs from the Navy and the world navies being moved out to sea, because of a number of unconfirmed asteroids expected to hit this planet to actions being taken against Iran, China, Atlantis, etc.
What has been gleaned is that this is seemingly nothing more than a massive response exercise.

seekerof

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sauron unfortunatly no one seems to have come up with a definitive answer to that question. all official information says they (US) are out on operational training to practice for surging of carrier battle groups. Other nations have scheduled various operations with the CBG's. Story is the same for Russian ships.

Speculation for this unprecedented naval movement has ranged from asteroid impact (aussie bloke thread), major war breakout in middle east or asia, prevention of major war breakout. The threads are so numerous that a search on the ATS google feature would pull up much data that has been posted for you to review, search for "carriers" or"naval exercise" to start with.

Nothing concrete to date has been proved though but many of us are monitoring for any new data that comes along.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
KrazyIvan

oh and i think saurons initial post is bs

I really don't care about the impact stuff want I wanted to know is about the navy's leaveing port

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
editing your post just to hurl abuse isnt exatly very intelligent ivan and just demonstrates the exact reason why humankind is so intent on blowing itself to bits.....

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

as quoted by Sauron
....but what I want to know is it true about the navy's all leaving port...

As well as a multitude of others have wanted to know, Sauron. As can be shown by those who have posted their comments to these existing threads (2 in open forum and one in RATS) on this subject matter:
Largest Naval Deployment Ever
Either this is the biggest military exercise ever, or something is up.

and one in RATS.

Speculation runs from the Navy and the world navies being moved out to sea, because of a number of unconfirmed asteroids expected to hit this planet to actions being taken against Iran, China, Atlantis, etc.
What has been gleaned is that this is seemingly nothing more than a massive response exercise.

seekerof

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Seekerof]

thank you

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We think it could be linked to something else.

Keep your eyes glued on ATSNN.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Would not make sense for the world to float their ships if some space rock is comming, if it hits water the wave will make the one in Perfect Storm look like a ripple, anything in the way will sink. It would make greater strategic sense to move the ships to ports that are sheltered, like Norfolk or Vladivostok.

I think this has something to do with Bush, call it a hunch but who else could influence the entire world to go to sea. My idea is that America and their allies floated, now everyone else is rushing to so as not to be at a disadvantage should war break out.

I think people are right that whatever happens will happen soon, projecting this kind of naval power is damned expensive, and can't last forever.

May Peace Travel With Us
~Astral

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Nerdling, have a look at this. The Genral Accounting Office released it on the 18 June 2004. I think you and the rest of ATSNN may find it interesting.

1. Defense Logistics: GAO's Observations on Maintenance Aspects of the
Navy's Fleet Response Plan. GAO-04-724R, June 18.

www.gao.gov...

The first six pages are a covering letter to the House of Representatives Subcommittee on Defense. After that comes the GAO report.

Although the report is concerned with the new maintenance schedules for the Navy Carrier Groups, it does explain the change of deployment of Carrier groups from 3 to 4 Carrier Strike Force to the new 6+2 Carrier Strike Force.

Depending of which source you use, the US Navys present deployment is either 7 Carriers (within the new 6+2 system) or 10 Carriers (more Carriers deployed than the 6+2 maintenance schedule can handle, therefore an emergency).

Check out the report, it's worth a read.

zero lift

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I too find this topic facinating to say the least.....

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
well it's the 23rd and no big rocks hit the earth, but as far as I know the worlds Navy's are still out at sea, it must be costing the Americans a small fortune to keep those boats out there? it's what a millon $ a day for an aircraft carrier and there 7 or 10 of them anyway, I hav'nt seen anything in the news about it over the last few days

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
just an up date
well part of Australian Navy HMAS Newcastle, Success and Parramatta will joining the bunch and is steaming to Hawaii
The exercise is to beging next month
So far it's the , USA, Australia, Canada, Chile, China, France, Iran, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, UK,
And what of the Russians?
www.rense.com...
www.abc.net.au...
[edit on 23-6-2004 by Sauron] to add country

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The philly ship building plants look as full as ever. Its something flying into Philly and seeing all te naval ships, the harbor is full.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
According to the following website, less than 44% of the Navy is being deployed.www.chinfonavy.mil...

top topics

join