It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Club of Isles, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

According to the "American Almanac," the bankers are part of a network called the "Club of the Isles" which is an informal association of predominantly European-based royal households including the Queen. The Club of the Isles commands an estimated $10 trillion in assets. It lords over such corporate giants as Royal Dutch Shell, Imperial Chemical Industries, Lloyds of London, Unilever, Lonrho, Rio Tinto Zinc, and Anglo American DeBeers. It dominates the world supply of petroleum, gold, diamonds, and many other vital raw materials; and deploys these assets at the disposal of its geopolitical agenda.

www.savethemales.ca...

contains this link

members.tripod.com...

Almost the entire Western third of the United States is either a protected area or an area under the Bureau of Land Management slated to be set aside in the near future. Half of Alaska is already a vast protected zone.

What do you make of this? Destroy the Monarchy?

[edit on 23-8-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
What do you make of this? Destroy the Monarchy?

Why?
On the word of fantasists?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I doubt you had time to even read the articles. I am not looking for sarcasm. I am looking for honest input, from someone knowledgable

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Finding someone knowledgeable might be a trick. I will admit that I'd never heard of the "Club of the Isles", so I'm definitely no expert. It's odd, tho, that googling this only really comes up with conspiracy websites.

Which means it's either total bunk, or they're better at keeping themselves secret than most. What do I know, tho.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Melen

Thank you.

Yes it will be a trick since this is posted in the article:

You will not read about the Club of the Isles in any textbook or popular magazine. It is unincorporated and it has no membership lists. Yet, as an informal association of predominantly European-based royal households and princely families, the Club of the Isles commands an estimated $10 trillion in assets.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well I consider this as viable as any theory as to the identity of TPTB. My concern is that the jewish slant is biased, or rather will take a stronger bias when there are obviously more players involved than these two.

I suspect that different people uncover different parts of the history involving one or more of the major players and extrapolate from that fraction...a story of "the whole picture" therein lay the rub.

We can't break through the veil of illusion as we never have enough of the real picture to work from. As much as I hate to admit it, Icke has done the best job of showing inter-related power families on a globa scale...

the first article really over looks the original power family of Venice the De Medici's by name, I found that odd. Alot more focus on the Hapsburgs would be prudent and by all means Prince Albert of Holland and his entire family who seemed to really originate the whole resurgance of "divine Right of the king"

I think its important information in regards the banks that has been told, not enough people realize who owns the US federal reserve, the IRS etc...the conspiracy is best hidden right out in the open its amazing how bold TPTB are, but the audiences ignorance is such that I guess it must be awfully easy after hoing their craft for centuries.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks Shadowfoot
Where there is smoke there is fire? but not always if something is planted.

However, the all over picture does include many people, and, as you sy, has been going on for centuries...a supposed plan that some never expected to see come to fruition in their lifetimes, but had family to carry on the tradition, trained from childhood.

I read of connections of some Jewish people who are also Freemasons and to me that is the connection, freemasonry, worshipping Satan, with no thoughts of compassion.

They're from all corners of the earth, but I do see the British Monarchy mentioned in other situations. I've read that the HQs is Britain, but also Israel, and once, Washington.

I am sure this is all taking place, but theories on where and by whom vary, yet I'm sure they're connected in the long run.

We must "find the nest".

CS70

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
this is definitely one of the nests, never even heard of this group before until a few days ago.. who knows what else groups like this are out there.. 10 trill as of 94? i bet its 100+ trillion now

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Naeem82

I am beginning to believe that the queen is the queen bee in all this. Did you see my newest post? She is "too involved".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Considering this was written in 1994, this part caught my attention:

Rigoberta Menchu, a leading Guatemalan terrorist and leader of the narco-terrorist URGN gang (who received the 1992 Nobel Peace Prize!), recently led a cross-border march in support of the EZLN guerrillas, and when she led 1,000 ``refugees'' back into Guatemala from Chiapas, supplies were airlifted in to the demonstrators by a Royal Air Force C-130 transport plane from Belize. You can see Belize on the map at No. 2. It's a British Commonwealth country that has been the base of operations for British commandos for decades. Now the whole operation is being run under the auspices of the WWF.

Looking back at the map of Chiapas, (D) denotes El Ocote Ecological Reserve, which is not a known EZLN staging area, but is a favorite clandestine site for the growing of large quantities of marijuana.

So in Mexico and Central America, the southern neighbors of the United States, we have all of the ingredients that we saw in such WWF-targeted areas as Rwanda, South Africa, and Peru. It's a ticking time bomb. And it gets worse.

Not only is Ibero-America a target of WWF genocide. North America is as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
oooh club of isles, checking this out now

top topics

join