It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absorbing Others Energy...Even From Miles Away?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Thanks Annee.

I think of Supernatural as a word that scares a lot of people away from intelligent conversation. A lot of people think supernatural means fake or witches spells or ghosts or something and really what I am discussing is something I believe all humans possess the capability for, vs. supernatural might mean it is beyond human capability.

Yes - I think the same thing of the word Psychic.

I am an Energy Empath - - I DO NOT see the future.

I finally found peace when I moved to 2 acres in the middle of the Sonora Desert.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Well considering I just bought this lappie I dount I will be chucking it any time soon. I was out all day today. Enjoying the blue skies, holding my friends new baby abd wishing mother a nice day. I took care of my chronically ill sister, grocery shopped, painted my nails, and prepped some fruit for sis. I wrote several different items on my lappie today, and used it to look up some therapy realted items to order for my sister.

I am woke up, why are you yelling at me?

I must be one of those strange weirdos who can actually integrate a computer into the technocratic lifestyle Americans live.

I did not stop and smell a flower, but I watched a brave little hummingbird fight off competition at our bird feeder today. It was a wonderful free show, delightful.

Why should I toss my computer? Why did you assume I am asleep?

I am confused.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It happened again today!

I had a strange anxiety type feeling in my belly all day, and sure enough, just a while ago, had a phone call from someone with high drama attatched to it.

Coincidence? I do not think so. There is no reason for me to feel anxious. I have housing and plenty of money in my bank account. Nothing is going on for me right now, I am in a pleasant zen zone for the next couple of months.

Anyway just thought I would update my thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
reply to post by Dragonfly79

What an astute observation. I really do need to step back and let my kids grow up on their own. My oldest just went to college and I want to make sure everything goes ok for him. Well at 19 I think that be comes his responsibility.

I do not think there is anything supernatural about this, if it indeed can happen, or does happen. Because if one human can do it we all can since we are all built in the same factory with the same blueprints.

I suppose it depends on how you describe supernatural.

If you feel your child - - surround that child with white light - bless them - - then let go.

If they need you - they will call. If they do not call - - it means they are growing up and handle the situation them self. That is a good thing.

Would you say children call for help but will also let you know when they have achieved something on their own, which you as a parent acknowledge in some magical way (no offense, but it seems to lack a system) and that is how you know they are maturing?

Anyways I still can't accept an energy system like that but I could accept every child has some kind of inner tune or melody which plays along with it's parents song and whenever the child's melody is out of tune this is heard by the parent's, usually females seem to listen better or more. If it is neglected the old melody might become lost forever over time but if it is addressed in time it might restore the original melody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join