It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I've posted all the information about this truck on this page including an email my team got from the inventor. I'm going to setup an interview with him if at all possible. He's already had his life threatened as well as those in his family.

www.project.nsearch.com...

I would like to tell anybody on this thread to totally ignore all the naysayers. All the ones that keep posting saying it is impossible don't know ANYTHING about this technology. They've never done anything with the technology and know absolutely nothing about it. Some of them are probably even working for the dark forces I'm sure. Make sure you flag this article as it's VERY important! Send a link to everybody you know so the dark forces can't suppress it anymore.

Stan Meyer used this technology as well as Daniel Dingel. Go watch their videos on this. They all had working cars that ran on water. Stan Meyer was poisoned as confirmed by this brother. Stan Meyer had numerous patents and was working with the Defense Department and Nasa. If he had "nothing" as the naysayers will tell you, he wouldn't have been working with our government. Go research them for yourselves. This HAS been done many times before. Tesla ran an electric car using his zero point energy powered! He never had to recharge it because it was being recharged by zero point energy he had discovered.

waterpoweredcar.com...

But again, the naysayers and shills will tell you that the greatest inventor of all time did know what he was talking about either because it's impossible! LOL Tesla DID it!

Spread this information far and wide!
peace
edit on 8-12-2010 by GlennCanady because: grammar errors

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
I've posted all the information about this truck on this page including an email my team got from the inventor. I'm going to setup an interview with him if at all possible.

www.project.nsearch.com...
So you're not here promoting that site?

It seems out of date compared to peswiki, which has been updated to talk about prototype 7. I didn't find anything on the nsearch site link you provided about prototype 7, it's about prototype 6, various versions.

Was it because prototype 6 "blew up" that they had to turn away the Chava Energy folks they invited on August 21 to verify it works?

peswiki.com...:_Hydrogen_Hog_by_Future_Energy_Concepts%2C_Inc.

In a recent video, Frederick Wells showed a Dodge 2004 pickup truck that allegedly had just finished a 3000+ mile trip running just on hydroxy gas generated on-board. He also said that they would be demonstrating the technology on August 21 to parties interested in investing (after validating tech technology).

Chava Energy was present on August 21 to validate the technology. However, it turned out that the claimed technology was not in a condition to be tested during the visit and the Inventor Fred Wells was not present either, only his business partner. Therefore, none of the claims could be validated and Chava Energy generously offered to conduct a test in the future once the system is running reliably.

Or was it because of some other reason?

Anyway if they are working on prototype 7 now they should update that nsearch site to reflect that I would think.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Did you ever notice that when it’s time to have their results verified by an actual scientific trial, something happens? This part is broken today or that part isn’t working properly. Not one of these things have ever been independently verified to work. It’s always ‘My neighbor road to the next town with me’.

If these things worked it would spread across the net like wild fire. Some say the big oil companies are suppressing it and causing fatal accidents for the inventors. But if the US can’t stop one Aussie with a laptop how could they stop thousands of backyard mechanics?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Was it because prototype 6 "blew up" that they had to turn away the Chava Energy folks they invited on August 21 to verify it works?

Which is pretty ironic, as Chava Energy are just a re-branded Magnetic Power Inc (MPI), another bunch of free-energy conmen. They also have been promising to get their technology verified for over a decade, yet always seem to have last minute problems....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Hmmm

We are seriously still so easily distracted? Members of ATS?

I'm shocked that I'm the first to say this on a supposed enlightened board of members.

The sheer fact you think using water as the bases to resolve our transportation energy needs is also shocking.

I've posted this before

I'll post it now

I'm certain I'll have to post it again.

We already resolved this issue, silly sheeple. NOW PAY ATTENTION. ZE

ZE

ZE

Zero Emissions. www.mdi.lu...

Got it?

We good "dogs"? I say dogs because you are acting like one, distracted chasing things that look exciting. It's great he is doing new research. Keep it up, never stop trying. But don't try and resolve a resolved problem.

www.mdi.lu...

They already offer solar powered air compressors.

www.solarpowerfamily.com...

It is 100%, not 99.9%, but 100% ZERO EMISSIONS. It is street legal and proven to work. It is already in production. Our helping getting the word out to the general public would be great.

This is with small amounts of investment. Can you imagine with a large investor what we would see? The future is compressed-air/solar system vehicles. It is the most basic, making it the best choice. Why complicate something so easy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join