It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Dodge Pickup Runs on 100% Water

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well this is crazy. These guys actually have a working prototype of a truck powered by hydrogen from water and it only gets 16 Flags! UNBELIEVABLE!

Every person on ATS needs to see this amazing video. These guys even offer to let you come look at the vehicle but for some reason it only gets 16 Flags and no big exposure on ATS. I've seen the most ridiculous posts on ATS get a lot more interest and Flags.

I hope the moderators can bump this thread up to get more notice because maybe not many people monitor the forum that it is in, but when somebody shows something that could very well eliminate the fraudulent oil economy, I think it deserves to be on the front page of ATS! It's a LOT more important than any other topic at the top of ATS now, that's for sure.

Can anybody at ATS help or is this information destined to be ignored for the most part? ATS is better than this. I've given this video more exposure on my tiny little site of Project Nsearch but ATS should be blowing this thing up! Come on guys! Do the right thing here and get this topic the exposure that this deserves!

peace

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
Well this is crazy. These guys actually have a working prototype of a truck powered by hydrogen from water and it only gets 16 Flags! UNBELIEVABLE!

Which University has verified their claims? if none, how do you know their claims are true?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I call a hoax.

These clowns fill all the requirements of a flipping con-job. I'm looking at a collection of tubes and plastic containers and other odd components that, honestly, I can procure down at the Christian Mission Salvage warehouse for a couple of Jeffersons.

I am not seeing SCIENCE at work.

I see people making a video, trying to CONVINCE other people that these impressive gestures and colors and quantities amount to running a 2004 Dodge pickup truck on a sloshing tank of water.

To me, as a marketing veteran, this looks like marketing.

As a marketing veteran, I smell a scam.

I wouldn't invest. That's what it comes down to..... These guys aren't interested in saving the planet or scrubbing the atmosphere or any of that silliness. They're trying to make a buck.

Easy call.

— Zesko Whirligan

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I, for one, cannot wait for these units to become commercial, and it is only a matter of time before they do. My unit is doing well, I had to mix in some denatured alcohol to keep the generator from freezing. I love the idea of reconfiguring the electrons in the one page, for better all around performance with lessor heat build-up. That is fantastic, I'll bet Microsoft will come to regret letting this guy go.

Here is what I use. Distilled water for a base, cut with one ml. of denatured alcohol in cold weather. I replaced the original acrylic tower and stainless wire, and went to two 3/8 stainless bolts with the wire tightly wrapped around the bolts. I found that the closer I can tie the bots together, the better the production is, at 3" apart the bubbles really come up. We are designing a new configuration, we are welding stainless plates to the bolts, the plates will be a lot closer together for better production. We will be using a nylon bolt to firmly keep the plates apart, a dead short in an Oxygen/Hydrogen atmosphere could cause an explosion. Even with the alcohol, we are still getting 30 mpg.

I at not adept at math, never was. I used no math for my design, save for simple measurements in the basic construction and alteration. I experimented with it, I added a little device that has two variable rate resisters, this is wired into the ECM feed voltage wire, that is the center wire on your MAP sensor for you GM fans. The outer wires on the MAP are positive/negative, the center is ECM. I used different electrolytes, TSP, Ebson Salts, Pot Ash, and Baking soda. Right now I am using two teaspoons of soda per quart of water, that works pretty well, but you have to run the vent line deep into an enclosed breather assembly, if vented into the atmosphere it will cause your eyes to burn after awhile, it emits carbon monoxide. Someday someone will produce a commercial production model that emits no bad gas and is 100% efficient in every way. I am still certain that even then some will scream, "this doesn't work! It's all a Hoax!"
Yeah, it's a hoax, move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I, for one, cannot wait for these units to become commercial, and it is only a matter of time before they do.

Sure. We keep hearing this in every of 10,000 threads on ATS, discussing perpetual motion machines of the day.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
interesting thread, and it's made it's way to 7 pages now

if this video is true, this is exactly the kind of thing the oil industry as well as the car manufacturing industry does not want you to know/do...

therefor, if disinformation agents DO exist.. this is one place where they would be

i look at alot of the arguments here and there are some people who disagree with the video and encourage that it is not possible.. well if it is not possible then it is not possible, let people ruin their engines trying to do it if you truely do know it won't work, why would someone be so involved to prove this is not possible unless they were either A genuinely concerned about people trying this and possibly ruining their engine or B genuinely a disinfo agent trying to be as logical as possible to quickly silence this information

the only possible solution to this delima is to send this evidence ( the video ) along with all similiar material and claims to as many universities, vocational ( car mechanic ) schools and any reputable places that can not only offer valid responses, but also preform neccessary experiments

the key here is to get as many people in different places as possible to begin experimenting with this, because the gas and oil industry have a dark and deep history of doing whatever it takes to suppress information, so having multiple school and scientist conducting the study here would make it nearly impossible to put a cork on it

anyways, there is my response for those of you aching to find out if this is a hoax or not

the logical mechanic in me says that water is bad for your engine and will not work at all hahaha but good luck to anyone who knows more than me on the subject and would like to try
edit on 11/19/2010 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It is just another scam. It would be cheaper to use the electricity to activate a hydrogen generator than strip it from water.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
anyways, there is my response for those of you aching to find out if this is a hoax or not
It's not a typical hoax where the hoaxers ask for money or try to sell you plans. I think the guys doing it might actually think all they need to do to get it to work is keep tweaking it, but of course that's not the case, they're not quite smart enough to understand why no amount of tweaking will fix it, but they have a clue from watching the ammeter.

Also, did you notice they offered to do a public demo and some guy showed up to verify it, and they wouldn't let him? That shows that they know it doesn't work, so why should you or anyone else even wonder if it does?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was a bit of a skeptic myself, and I didn't buy any plans, I bought a complete unit, ready too install and run. The original design did not suit me at all, so I modified it, and got better production in the process. And for those of you in here who are frustrated because no one believes they work....I have SHOWN mine to people here in town, shown that it does work....but people are either too stupid, or they love big oil, because in a year since I have had mine, only one person has ordered and installed one on his Ford pickup. I have shown it to maybe 50 people. They look at the bubbles, say, "huh," and comment on how quiet my engine sounds, one even crawled under the truck to see my clean exhaust pipe. I guess this tech is for the hot rodder, normal people would rather talk on their cell phones and play their X-Box than service an HHO reactor, I guess. Way too much trouble for Joe Normal to run.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by buddhasystem

They aren't getting energy out of nothing, it is coming from the extracted hydrogen. Hydrogen is a very powerful energy source.

This isn't about free energy, its about efficiency. They are pulling 55 liters per minute with 55 amps, once again...they don't ever say it is free energy.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by kyle43]

Very impressive. (S&F)
I am visiting here because GlennCanady recommended I see this from another thread.

I was involved years ago (1981) with promoting a car built with an inertial storage transmission and used 50% less gas than a normal car. These vehicles, and their patents are happily sold, and immediately bought up and kept off the market by, the oil companies...record profits last year - they can buy up whatever they want.

They will buy this car too.
And the person selling it will be scratching their head and counting their money.
They will believe this company when it says to them, "What a great idea! Of course we are interested!"
Years later they will wonder why it never came to market.

This system of ours isn't free. I don't think it is even a market.
It is a monopoly and we are victims, not consumers.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
A lot of people are stating that the oil companies buy up so many of these (scientifically unfounded and untested) miracle schemes and even kill the people that come up with them.

If I was an automaker like Ford or GMC and you came to me with a design that would run on water.....

I would mass produce them in a heartbeat.

Think how many of them you could sell, just on the low fuel cost alone as a selling point! Think how many people would want to buy one for ecological reasons.

I believe the only reasons that we aren't seeing them on the market is because of:

1. Chemistry
2. Physics

These things make the water fueled automobile an ECONOMIC impossibility.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I was a bit of a skeptic myself, and I didn't buy any plans, I bought a complete unit, ready too install and run. The original design did not suit me at all, so I modified it, and got better production in the process.
Where did you buy yours from and what powers your HHO reactor, elecricity? And if so where do you get the electricty? From the grid, from solar, partly from the alternator?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Do you have any proof of your claims. A picture would do for me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Do you have any proof of your claims. A picture would do for me.
The reason I asked autowrench about the source of electricity is, there are really no claims by the guys in the OP that they don't use electricity from the grid. They have a ginormous battery in the bed of the pickup, which can supply enough electricity to run the HHO generator for some time, maybe a few hours.

But it is quite apparent from the video that they realize the amperage drawn by the HHO generator exceeds the capacity of the alternator to keep the battery charged, so it will run for maybe a few hours and then quit until an external electrical source recharges the battery. So, maybe it works, sort of, they never really claim they don't recharge the battery.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Typical passenger car and light truck alternators are rated around 50-70 amperes if i can extract hydrogen from water with a tablespoon of salt a double A battery and a piece of metal tied to a string then a car battery would be able to do it much quicker i dont see why people are seeing so much of a problem with this if anything you would need a 2nd altenator and the 2nd would not be doing much to be honest the system that is explained in the origional post is what everyone should be doing today ...or better yet yesterday no more 3-5 bucks a gallon in the u.s or 10+ per litre in europe filling your tank?? take your garden hose and fill it up oah no...50 cents i dont see why people are sticking to gasoline or trying to "debunk" this as a hoax or myth when it is middle school science running your vehicle...... what is the price of the conversion? compared to the price of using gasoline for the rest of your life or ..the rest of the time that gasoline is available

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xalaran

So, in that case, have you converted your vehicle?

If not, why not?

If so, tell us about it!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by xalaran

So, in that case, have you converted your vehicle?

If not, why not?

If so, tell us about it!

if i had the money id would get to work on it tomorrow but sadly i do not and now that i think of it the video is a hoax you need to be able to store the extracted hydrogen in a tank of some sort they were showing "60 psi" with no tanks capable of holding that kind of pressure. BUT it is very possible with todays technology the day i have a spare thousand dollars i will show you but since there isnt a place hiring within 50 miles of where i live that will be an issue

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by xalaran
the video is a hoax you need to be able to store the extracted hydrogen in a tank of some sort they were showing "60 psi" with no tanks capable of holding that kind of pressure.
where did you get that idea? A garden hose is rated at 300 psi:

www.grainger.com...

The hoses they are using look stronger than a garden hose pressure-wise and so does the rest of their system, I see no pressurized components that would have any problem with 60 psi. The water storage tank doesn't look like it's designed for 60 psi but it doesn't appear to be part of the pressurized system they have.

But there are problems with HHO systems:

www.aardvark.co.nz...

1. The amount of HHO gas required is far, far greater than any of the commercially available or DIY electrolysis cells on the market can produce. Indeed, the amount of electricity required to create these gas volumes is once again beyond the ability of any conventional car's electrical system.
2. The particulate output of the engine being tested actually *increased* significantly, whereas the HHO proponents are claiming lower emissions. In fact, particulate emissions are now being cited as a major health risk and cause of premature death

The OP video demonstrates #1 quite well, you can see these guys freaking out a little when they see how high the current draw is from their gigantic deep cycle battery.

I didn't know about #2 until reading that but if that's true, in some places where smog tests are required your car may not pass the smog test after conversion.

You should read this before you waste $1000 on a conversion:

The proof that HHO is a scam

Now that doesn't debunk the fact that Bob Lazar runs his car on HHO, but he is quite clear that he needs an external power source, either electricity from the power company, or what he says would be even better, is solar panels to provide the electricity. So Bob Lazar's HHO car is NOT a scam, but it doesn't run on just water, it runs on water split by electricity from the power company, and he's honest about that fact.

But the people that tell you the car's alternator can provide enough electricity are scamming you.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I was a bit of a skeptic myself, and I didn't buy any plans, I bought a complete unit, ready too install and run. The original design did not suit me at all, so I modified it, and got better production in the process.
Where did you buy yours from and what powers your HHO reactor, elecricity? And if so where do you get the electricty? From the grid, from solar, partly from the alternator?

I got the original from here: www.greentechexpress.com...
We also installed this little jewel: burnhydrox.com...

My van has a one wire 100 amp alternator, and I have a 10 amp fuse inline with the reactor. I know it does not produce a lot, like the math guys said, but! I have a totally clean engine, my tailpipe is so clean you could eat from it. The truck passed an emmisions test, and runs great, most days we get 30-35 mpg, on real good days we have gotten 40-50 mpg, a good day being chilly, damp, and smooth road with few hills. The sceptics can say what they want, I love my unit, and love the mods we have made to it. We are thinking of building a "6-pack" of them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

earthdude, I have no photo, it looks like this one:

Arbitrageur:

The reason I asked autowrench about the source of electricity is, there are really no claims by the guys in the OP that they don't use electricity from the grid. They have a ginormous battery in the bed of the pickup, which can supply enough electricity to run the HHO generator for some time, maybe a few hours.

My truck has a 100 Amp alternator and the HHO generator pulls only 10 Amps, it has a 10 Amp fuse inline. The trick is in the reactor wiring, and the mix. I stand by my claims, I don't care if you guys believe me or not. Like I said, I didn't believe the claims either, but I was willing to experiment, and find out for myself. I am not a rich man, I live on a social security check. This was an investment on my part of over $145, and a person in my shoes does not take that lightly. I installed it so my family could live a little better, and to get over on Big Oil...not to impress anyone in here. Want to help clean up Earth? Here is your chance. My tailpipe is clean, how's yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join