It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monetary Reform Act

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

And what part don`t you believe I understand? I understand it fully. There`s not a thing wrong with it in my book. Still, what good is any of it, with a government that goes over budget every year, and the tax payer is on the hook for it? Sure, it will pay the national debt off, but at the same time, will the debt ceiling be lowered back down to a level that we can live with, and be kept there? Like Mary Rose and I have talked about, a new money system is fine, as long as you take the check book away from the over spenders in government. You can`t fix one, without fixing the other at the same time.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On other threads I have written about Ellen Brown's book Web of Debt.

In it she writes about the government issuing currency and making loans at interest to small businesses, using the interest paid in place of tax money.

I'm thinking that if we actually had a system like that it would change everything. There would be an entirely different mindset all around. Power would shift to the people.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Politics has nothing to do with it
The Money Changers
Control the Governments.

I believe politics has more to do with it, than meets the eye. As for the control, it`s a toss up. Both sides think they control the other.

Vote is control by the Banks which own the Media.

Again, it`s a toss up on which side controls the media.

They are contracting the Money supply at this very moment even if the Media says they are printing more.

Who`s money supply is being contracted? The banks, or the peoples? The banks are holding all of the money, untold billions of it, right along with the new money being printed. The contracting is being done against the peoples supply, by not loaning any of the new money out to them from the banks. It`s just that the banks and government will not be happy till they have FULL control over every dollar out there, and this money i`m talking about, is setting in your savings accounts and 401 k`s. What tells me this, is when a year ago, they talked about taking the 401k`s from the people, and giving to the banks, to help keep them afloat. Remember that? I do. They shrink the peoples supply, forcing them to burn up their savings and 401 k`s, just to survive. It`s not hard to see it.

Less Money less jobs less credit less everything.

Yes, for the people.

Just as the president campaigned on.
A redistribution of wealth.

From the peoples pockets, to the government and banks.

In the great depression as we collapse and they
contracted the money supply they gave it to Germany to rebuild their war machine.

Not just the German war machine, but for every nation that put materials into that war. Every major corporation in the U.S. that supplied war materials at that time made a killing(no pune intended) from it.

So where is Americas wealth going to this time and who is building a country and a war machine this time?

Makes one wonder, doesn`t it? We keep seeing all the treats being made back and forth in the middle east, with everyone getting ready to jump up at the drop of a hat.

Yet, it makes one wonder, is it being done to create another war, or is it being done to just collapse the old system?

[edit on 24-8-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

That would be great if they were to put that into a new system. But, that is the question. Would a new system be this way, or just more of the same old garbage?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I agree that a central reason JFK was killed had to do with money. But I don't believe he was calling for a gold standard. I think it was the issuance of fiat currency by the government in addition to the private Fed.

[edit on 8/24/2010 by Mary Rose]

I may be wrong, but, if I remember from what I read years ago, JFK was having the money printed up, and was then going to do away with the Fed as the new money was put out to the public. As for the gold standard, I believe he was going to put it back in. But then I may be wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Definitely he understood the harm of private bankers controlling our money supply and he tried to do something about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Politics has nothing to do with it
The Money Changers
Control the Governments.

Originally posted by FiatLux
I believe politics has more to do with it, than meets the eye. As for the control, it`s a toss up. Both sides think they control the other.

In my opinion, there's no question about who controls whom. I see the President of the U.S. and the majority of the members of Congress as puppets who have been put where they are for a purpose. The powers that be recruit and finance people to run for office.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I agree that a central reason JFK was killed had to do with money. But I don't believe he was calling for a gold standard. I think it was the issuance of fiat currency by the government in addition to the private Fed.

[edit on 8/24/2010 by Mary Rose]

I may be wrong, but, if I remember from what I read years ago, JFK was having the money printed up, and was then going to do away with the Fed as the new money was put out to the public. As for the gold standard, I believe he was going to put it back in. But then I may be wrong.

President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority:

"to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or
standard silver dollars in the Treasury."

" The Christian Common Law Institute has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress and can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid."

SOURCE

The $2 and $5 notes were circulated. The $10 & $20 note were being printed at the time of his assassination and were never circulated.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Current Money Masters Video

"The Secret of Oz" FREE full version - order a DVD or donate @ SecretofOz dot com

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I put this on pause to make note of this outrageous phrase to describe regular people - quoted, with a reference to United States Bankers magazine, 1892, as quoted in the journal Michael, January - February 2003: ". . . the inferior social stratum of society . . . "

That is the mindset that has to be understood and counteracted accordingly.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

i think what you are refering to is JFKs redback and as an executive order it is still viable and has never been repealed
thats what got him killed

its sitting there ready to be printed

xploder

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I know this is like trying to explain
Waco compared to the Mosque
The Government says we have a freedom of religion but.....
So think of Greenbacks as Waco
And the Mosque as the Fractional Banking System....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I've never heard the term "redback" before.

I guess it would be accurate to say we've had 3 presidents killed over the monetary system - Lincoln, Garfield, and Kennedy. And an attempted assassination of Jackson.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The Iceland Story at the end of the movie
which we can understand now thanks to the movie
is a lot different then the news we got,
made the biggest impact on me.
And I am trying to help Mary as a Woman's voice sometimes speaks volumes.
As it did for my Great Great Grandmother that lived in the times of the updated version of
The Money Masters.

Watch the movie then read the book about my Great Great Grandmother

A Prairie Populist
The Memoirs of Luna Kellie

www.uiowapress.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"The Secret of Oz"
www.youtube.com...

Watch the movie then read the book about my Great Great Grandmother

A Prairie Populist
The Memoirs of Luna Kellie

www.uiowapress.org...

I know some of you wont understand
But 6 of Luna Kellie Desandants were killed.
Still makes the news today.

fremonttribune.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I like the two Thomas Edison quotes that are referenced:

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill. Both are promises to pay, but one promise fattens the usurers and the other helps the people."

and

"Gold and money are separate things . . . Gold is the trick mechanism by which you can control money . . . that is the root of all evil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The most important statement in the video, I believe, is, "It's not what backs the money; it's who controls the quantity."

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

This is an easy one. The anti-trust laws premise is that more competition is good and that premise is correct. Yet the congress forces a Federal Reserve monopoly on money upon the population. End that monopoly on money and the private sector will handle the monetary reform.

That said, forget about congress. What I'm doing is working with Free State Project members (www.freestateproject.org...) to get a trading network up and running that excludes US dollars. If anyone wishes to have a real impact especially if they live in Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania, or New Hampshire they are welcome to U2U me and you'll learn how the best solution to the monetary crisis is simply to ignore the government entirely and work around elitist laws to create competition with US Dollars. Its fun and easy. People will be impressed soon enough I'm sure.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
That said, forget about congress.

For sure, this Congress is not going to help us.

Originally posted by truthquest
What I'm doing is working with Free State Project members (www.freestateproject.org...) to get a trading network up and running that excludes US dollars.

Have you started a thread on this? I think it needs one - not just U2Us.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Bumped...

I couldn't let such a terrific thread slide into oblivion. This is THE most important issue that we should be dealing with on this planet.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join