It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings not right...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is Scotts take on Egypt and 2012.He also has some other very well researched threads.

Giza Pyramids Indicate 2012
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

holy toledo!

Now that is detailed stuff! Isn't that the same dude who did Mysteries of the Sphinx documentary or was that somebody else?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Not sure, but i have enjoyed Scotts writings i would suggest reading more of his stuff.Cheers.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
That's a highly contrived set of lines. Given enough trying I'm sure we could come up with all sorts of claims.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
In the Southern Interior of British Columbia, we had a spectacular January > April, one of the lowest snowfall winters we've ever had. Everyone predicting water shortages etc etc etc.

Then May, June, July were all pretty much the wettest on record. August has been pretty normal (we usually have temps over 100F here for protacted periods but definitely not this year).

Now we're in late August, we've dropped considereably in temp (only low 70's F) and major storms moving through. Definitely not normal for this time of year (should still be in low 90s).

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Yesterday I witnessed a very large flock of cranes, very high altitude, headed South. It did not look like they were even going to pull over for a rest like they normally do.

What does a crane look like when it's ready to pull over for a rest?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Yesterday I witnessed a very large flock of cranes, very high altitude, headed South. It did not look like they were even going to pull over for a rest like they normally do.

He's got a smoke hanging out his beak,and a beer under one wing!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

Rally Really Really tired,.
and tired
How are the Cranes related to 2012?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As long as we are tossing out anecdotal nothingness I thought I'd mention it was slightly warmer than normal. Not really sure about that, but anecdotal evidence is pretty worthless. The birds are here for the most part, but the hummingbirds have left on schedule. Insects have been normal. Great fruit crop this year. Best we've had in decades. Again, not sure about that, but it sure sounds good.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well now we know somethings not right we have gone from the worst drought in history to the worst flood in history in Australia and now we have seen earthquakes hitting NZ... hmmm this #s getting epic fast building up for 2012

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I live in North GA and growing up I remember it being this hot - BUT, not this dry.

We had a thunderstorm everyday it seemed like - quick, violent, and the steam would come up off the pavement. It rained almost daily.

In 2008 we had the worst drought in history. 2009 it rained a lot. 2010 another bone crushing drought in my area - not all over Georgia, just North Georgia, in patches.

Everyone's given up on their gardens here. It's been so, SO dry. Even watering doesn't help.

The leaves are turning early - might just be the trees dying from lack of rain. I dunno.
Hadrianna, I remember your drought. You can get truckloads of wood chips from the city tree chipper crews for free (they go around trimming all the branches that get in the way of the power lines). If you got them to drop you a load or two now [you can never have too much mulch], it will be rotted sufficiently to rototill into your garden next spring. Just add more lime than usual, and more nitogen
(or good ol' animal manure]. The wood chips decompose and act like
peat moss, holding more water in the soil [thus, needing less watering], and it makes the soil more tilthy for the roots of the plants to grow in.
Thus, bigger and better, stronger plants.
Also, mulch on top of the soil with these rotted wood chips to keep weeds
down. Then just rototil it all in , in the fall, improving your garden soil even more.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

yeah and surprises me there are some pretty nasty floods in Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It is 98 degres F here in SC, USA September 5h, 2010. My white irus are blooming. Last year at Christmas in December I had yellow irus bloomig. My 70 year old neighbor stopped me and said that the end of times are when the plants bloom out of season. I laughed at her, the yellow irus are rebloomers, but still it was weird.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Weather changes are nothing new. What is new is man's using the fact to burden the proles with blame for it. It's the same with one group who controls the media being able to form our ideas and opinions. If they put on a good show, no one dares conflict with the program.

Don't worry about the weather. Worry about what the elite tell you to think about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well they say after the drought comes flood,nth vic Aus copped it yesterday.
We had 100+km winds here on the coast,wicked and wild.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
i think it is very odd how all of the hurricanes this year going towards America have been veering and following the same path.... a sharp turn.... you can go to weather.com and see it... usually they hit Florida or the Carolinas but they keep veering like there hitting an invisible wall... also Florida has been getting dryer and dryer with less rain each year ..... Something is wrong

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Amazingly ordinary stuff isn't it. I recall a big earthquake in New Zealand last year. Sure enough I found a list of big quakes in New Zealand and there was last years and this years and a lot of other huge quakes listed for New Zealand.

[en.wikipedia.org...]List of earthquakes in New Zealand

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

The area I live in has historically had forsythia blooming in the fall. I know of a plant that is in bloom most early Januarys. It's pretty if there is a late snowfall and the magnolia are in bloom. Then the same plant will bloom in the fall.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lobo2099

Friends of mine in Pensacola can't be happier. They have lost 2 homes over the years to hurricanes. But not all hurricanes are headed up our coast.

Alex - hit Mexico
Bonnie - hit Mexico

Tropical Weather Summary - August

SO FAR THIS SEASON...OVERALL TROPICAL CYCLONE ACTIVITY TO DATE IS ABOUT 50 PERCENT ABOVE THE LONG-TERM MEAN.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

S & F to you since I think you bring up an important topic to discuss. I agree with you that I've perceived a rise in natural disasters over the last year, and this could contribute to a coming onslaught of serious trouble.

But to play the devils advocate (and the side I tend to go with), I honestly think the rise in social media (blogs, Youtube, worldwide internet access), has led to alot of these semi-major disasters being reported immediately, where even 5 years ago we may not have heard about them at all, or might have heard about them weeks later. I'm reserving judgement, but I will be purchasing some survival tools in the short term to make sure we are prepared in the case of things getting out of hand. Right now we are making a move into downtown Phoenix because we love the urban lifestyle--things within walking distance, etc, but are ready to bug out with a real specific route out of town that no one knows about around here (or very few do) that will take us right into the wilderness to wait out to hear some things. We'll see how it goes but I think your thread is important to raise that type of discussion, even if these increase reports of disaster don't mean much in the long run.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join