It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings not right...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

haha

nice one

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This is what its like when worlds collide!

Father of the lead singer is at 33degrees if you get me

[edit on 26-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ben81

2012 was predicted by peoples around earth many thousands of years ago

Could you please tell us what people and what predictions. The Maya have no predictions associated with the end of the Haab calendar. What other people even mention 2012?

mayan, hopi, egyptian, some old chinese stories and sumerian
all of the them have different ways of explaining what they have see and what they have heard... what was predicted
even the bible ... they are all different but the same in one way

you might love this series .. hope you can watch them all one day

Ancien Aliens
best series of all .. trust me and go watch them

i think there is 5 long episode.. and it was showed on discovery channel

Rajaten : you have to watch those 5 episode .. you will love them

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by rajaten

LOL I seriously hope the Anunnaki come and get me before this solar flares start acting up.

dont fear death ... :

like Imothep said in the Mummy:
Death is only the begenning ..

for the fear part .. like Yoda said :
fear can lead to the dark side

damn sometimes we got to love those hollywood movies

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Whats the first horseman of the apocalypse bring again? I forget.

are you a fan of supernatural ??? with Dean and Sam Winchester
i am

great serie great stories and great actors .. cute girls to

the four horsemans are in that serie
you will love it .. trust me

the one you mention to have forget his
the Horseman of Pestilence .. he is a nasty one

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Hopi do not mention 2012. The Egyptians did not mention 2012. The Sumerians did not mention 2012. I have no knowledge about the Chines, but if it is the same as these other mentions, then that too is baloney.

The Mayans did not have any predictions associated with the end of the Haab calendars. That's the calendar that wraps in 2012.

You've mentioned people, but not prophecies associated with 2012, because there are none.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You think that this virus is important on the scale of human kind? How many people do you think die of malaria each year? How many people die of AIDS each year? This is hardly a major killer of people.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I have made this request before and so far no one has provided me with what I've asked for. I would like to see a direct translation of the Hopi prophecy that mentions the date 2012. Everything I've seen is the standard run of the mill vague predictions. At the same time no one has been able to provide me with the Egyptian prediction and this is the first time I've heard the Chinese brought up. As for the Mayans, as stereologist has said, there are no predictions associated with their calendars. Furthermore, the calendar that may end on December 21, 2012 is merely one calendar out of many different Long Count calendars we've found. So, what makes this one that ends after 13 baktun the correct one? Why not the one that ends after 20 baktun?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
you guys don't think 2012 could happen? Just watch this documentary series.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Far worse what is to come in 2012 if they keep on acting this way.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

And what does the video have to do with the 2012 hoax? Nothing does it. It's all about predictions of financial troubles ahead. That's a man made problem requiring a man made solution.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

lol shhh son.

It has everything to do with it. Just look at how our government keeps on spending to try and "fix" our economy. They just are not doing a good job about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I'm a bit unclear what you believe will happen in 2012. In other threads you keep talking about Nibiru returning, yet here you seem to think it will be some kind of man-made disaster. Unless of course they're somehow connected, but I fail to see how a failing economy can summon a planet that doesn't seem to exist on this plane of reality.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

If something doesn't happen, then eventually we will turn into like the book 1984. if you don't think so, then son get out more often and watch and read politics. Every time some big event happens our rights keep on dwindling away. Just look at 9/11 did and it brought forth the Patriot act. Carlin was right and that is our rights are nothing more than a cute thing.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I get it now. Anything and everything is heaped into a pile and labeled 2012 in the desperate hope that something can be pointed to and I told you so said.

That is so pitiful.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You might consider laying off of the hyperbole. You've got your undies in a knot over hoaxes. You're seeing phantoms and speculating on nonsense.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

you know why I placed that here? First the presidency is up in 2012 and so are a lot of seats will be up in 2012 as well. What better way to cause an end of the world crisis to keep Obama in power. Even the graphs in the videos show the bubble they speak of gets worse through 2012.

bah hate putting people on ignore, but you are the most ignorant person I have met online. Must be a paid blogger.

adios!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Come on folks. How old is our planet again? How long have we witnessed it's weather?

Perhaps every 10,000 years our weather patterns change.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow it seems every thread I go to, on just about any subject ends up related to 2012. I have to take a second look to see what the original subject was about. Oh yea, weather - well we have and always will have that, right?
Obsession and paranoia reigns!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Why would it matter if Obama is in power if the world will end on December 21, which is what you've claimed in previous threads. In fact I seem to recall you supporting the 2011 date that some people have been throwing around, so if we won't even make it to the election in 2012, what point does the video you posted have?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So you stoop to name calling. Not quie true. That's all you've been doing more months.

So now you are saying that you are giving up on all of the hoaxes you have been pushing for months.
1. Giving up on the hoaxes you attached to the Hopi prophecies?
2. Giving up on the Nibiru hoaxes?
3. Giving up on the Sitchin and Velikovsky nonsense?
etc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join