It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings not right...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

>..there are studys that show this wave .. as it passes through the galaxy in a 360 degrees and still to this day causes Star formation.. this is a galactic wave ... which created the Ring spiral formation of our galaxy..

.. Scientist have notice that our black hole like stars has a cycle.. and every 10,000 years shoots this wave .. sorta like a solar flare.. it is a magneticly charge wave..enitally.

some of the Flares don't make it far beyond the black hole and ones that do only pancake around the black hole.. only reaching so far...but every 10,000 years our black hole cycles this charge through the galaxy .. the magnetic static like charge carries out across the entire galaxy and is to make contact with us in just under 2 years .. as it has done since the creation of the black hole itself..

the last wave was seen only 300 years ago.. infor it is 2 more one is to hit in 2 years the next 12,901 years after that .. each time .. causeing an ice age ..within 6 months study have show .. 100-200 years the climate is unstable after that there is a warming period of about 7000 years.. until the climate stablizes to what we have now.. or what we think is normal .. only leaving us with 6000 years ..?NORMAL? climate lol.. till next wave

I lol cause Normal is more or less 55 percent ice age.. glaciation...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

this explains why .. Anciet civilization had built up in areas that are now covered by oceans
...the ocean sea levels where about 470 or so feet below current sea lvl .. if my memory serves me well...

.. the Supwerwave is a Gravity charge .. has been called that

..You ahve to realize it is very difficult to get accurate info .. on this subject cause of the serverity of the event that is to come .. there is a total black out of info on the subject of the coming wave has been for years .. why do you think they are building the underground bunkers before 2012...atleast the Human species will survive .. as far as the average JOE.. we may not have much of a chance the last wave.. caused mass extiction event ...effects sometimed varied .. do to debri brought in by the shock wave on the Oort cloud and asteriods ..

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Now a rare fire tornado seen in Brazil?

WTF indeed!?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Welcome to the beginning of the end.

Check this out drag:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

I think they need to get better information to the local news staff. The maximum is predicted to be 2013. The claim of a Carrington type of event is not predicted.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer
Well they are slowly letting the public know, we had it on the local news the other day, Solar storms are predicted for 2010-2012 so massive it might knock out all our communications computers ect...

Seems this whole 2012 thing is starting to become the New Y2k

oh Y2K is sooooooooo much nothing compare to 2012
i knew nothing would happen and no bug will crash our computer lol
2012 was predicted by peoples around earth many thousands of years ago

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by lizzyhock
FYI 2010 is really 2012, Remember that Mayan calender everyone is talking about. well in 2012 it calls for a pole shift to take place.

Well years ago when Jesus was born the calender went off by 2 years. There was a miscalculation. Jesus was not born on 1 BC as he should have been, but 3 BC. So the 2012 the Mayan's calendar calculates is, in our reality: 2010.

Put in google search, to find numerous articles. MOST think it was 3 BC, some think it was 5BC, & Some think it was 2 BC. Here is one video and article.

www.truthortradition.com...

Hahaha, for all you doomsday believers, who think the planet will blow up in Dec 21, 2012, your running out of time.

R U SRS?!?!
But how would jesus affect the ancient mayan calendar exactly? Im sorry ive got the flu and cant think very well today

that would be awesome if 2010 is actually 2012

2 years is still long i want 2012 to unfold NOW

even the flu...will not stop you

it will certainly not stop 2012 or 2010 for happening

so the year have changed but not the day and the month
now its 21 december of 2010 ???
only 4 months remaining

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

2012 was predicted by peoples around earth many thousands of years ago

Could you please tell us what people and what predictions. The Maya have no predictions associated with the end of the Haab calendar. What other people even mention 2012?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is incorrect. The correlation called the CMT which matches up the Gregorian and Haab calendars is not affected by the start of the Julian calendar. The Gregorian calendar began in 1582, not the year 1.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

yup same with me. I am sick of how the rich and powerful are not even being punished for the crimes they commit. Yet, We people who are trying to live day-by-day are being basically punished by their mistakes. This world is a joke.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Ben81

yup same with me. I am sick of how the rich and powerful are not even being punished for the crimes they commit. Yet, We people who are trying to live day-by-day are being basically punished by their mistakes. This world is a joke.

The great cleanse cometh.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

LOL I seriously hope the Anunnaki come and get me before this solar flares start acting up.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
They are making the weather right now. In the sky and with the ocean currents.

The Chemical agents being used in the gulf is not to break down oil, it is to help desalinate the water to create the effect of 'global warming' and a possible 'ice age'. Come on, did any of you read the NWO 101 manual! Get with THE PROGRAM people! Jeeze!

[edit on 23-8-2010 by leira7]

No the chemical agents are meant to take the blue out of everything.
The water is not blue anymore, the sun is too red, it needs to cool off.
The eye of sauron for example in LOTR is the sun, we don't want to kill the sun, but somehow make it less active, more bluish to the point where it will level. Our planet is blue, the bluish crown of the solar system, the sun is red and more violent. Maybe this 2012 will bring a shift and were back to the calmer state where everything is in balance. Excess of blue or red energies is just ice age or hell on earth. Blue to the extreme=Ice Red to the extreme=fire.

If something does happen and we have no choice I would prefere the ice age over extreme heat.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Along the lines of strange weather I offer the following

Bolivia: millions of fish die

and this thread

Severe cold weather seems to be gripping many parts of South America this winter
Peru
Argentina
Chile
... Cold Snap ...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by MegaMind]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by rajaten

LOL I seriously hope the Anunnaki come and get me before this solar flares start acting up.

Same. I hope they give me some special powers too like magneto or albus dumbledore.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Along the lines of strange weather I offer the following

Bolivia: millions of fish die

and this thread

Severe cold weather seems to be gripping many parts of South America this winter
Peru
Argentina
Chile
... Cold Snap ...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by MegaMind]

Great links cheers megamind, Love the avatar and signature too

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So far there is a lot of anecdotal weather stories and dead fish in one place. Does this mean anything? Doesn't seem to. It's a collection of stuff with no effort to try and relate it.

Weather is always severe someplace. I guess every year must be the end of the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Whats the first horseman of the apocalypse bring again? I forget.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And now a brief message from our sponsor:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join