It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Anti-Mosque crowd turns on Black Carpenter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
It's true that there a lot of black Muslims in West Africa, but I think a lot of these people have bought into the anti-Muslim propaganda hook, line and sinker, and mightn't even consider a Muslim as anyone other than a brown-skinned, bearded, ''strange hat'' wearing ''terrorist threat''.

You may be right that his skin colour ( or race, should I say ) did play a part, and it'd be interesting to see what would've happened if it had been a white man passing in the same attire.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

In France, it's been proven scientifically(!) that our police mostly arrests people on their appearence only. As we can't keep the origin of people in files (it's in our constitution), the scientifics had to spy the police.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
or do their imans tell them what is REALLY going on?

give us a break.

1 billion, i bet 1 bill christians know more than 1 bill muslims.

Um, OK. I don't get what you mean. Are you saying that a billion Christians understand why the Black AMERICAN got reamed by the crowd?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As of 9/11 there as been over 15,000 terror attacks carried out by the "religion of peace". This should explain all you need to known about this false religion.

The person depicted in the video appears to have taken it upon himself to cause trouble. You don't venture into a crowd of people expecting them to bow to your wishes.

This action was nothing more to incite violence in the name of "Islam".

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My faith in the human race is completely in the gutter now.

It kills me to see all of these souls act as if they were completely separate from one another.

No one sees that they are a part of the same thing. Flesh and blood, and of the earth.

I have a friend who teaches Jediism. Laugh if you want, however, this was his way of explaining oneness.

If you look into a marble, or a ball made of crystal, you can see all sorts of imperfections and air bubbles that have gotten trapped within. But when you look inside, all of those little things are a part of the same sphere, which composes the sphere itself. Even though one imperfection will exist on one side of the sphere, and another one will be on the opposite end, they are all essential to the oneness of the sphere itself.

Well folks...that's the earth. We're all on it. We're all a part of it. We are NOT separate, we are ONE.

WAKE UP!!!

Namaste and Unconditional Love

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
Sadly, this doesn't surprise me anymore. The act is despicable and unconscionable, but it's another example of herd mentality that our race is so good at exhibiting these days.

Perhaps the people involved should remember another black carpenter from many years ago. His name was Jesus. (disclaimer - I am not religiously minded in any way. The title just made me think of him)

Cheers
Shane

[edit on 23/8/10 by shamus78]

Jesus was a jew, after all he lived in the area the romans called Iudaea! he was a jew, a hebrew, why would he be black anyways? i mean he also was suppose to come from the line of david, going back to abraham, which came from the sumer area.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

people keep saying the billion thing, how many of them really know what is happening?

like have ecectricity and cable, cnn, msnbc and fox? oooooooooo ats! bbc!

You could say the same of the 1 billion+ Christians in the world, many of whom live in the poorest countries.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In response to that beautiful woman that was holding the sign: "Mosque supports Hamas", I leave those here on ATS with this quote.

If anything pass in a religious meeting seditiously and contrary to the public peace, let it be punished in the same manner and no otherwise as it had happened in a fair or market ~Thomas Jefferson

While I don't want the "Mosque" to be built there due to the deliberate insensitive planning, I still refuse to stray from the Constitution and the basic principles of this great country. For those that fear that the Muslims are trying to take over this country, (Which I believe is a rather irrational fear) Think of it this way: By preventing the building of this "Mosque" you would be dissolving the the wall of separation between church and state as set up in our Constitution. That wall is our greatest protection from a religious takeover of any sort and a bulwark against religious tyranny. Trust me, the founders knew what they were doing when they erected that wall, I mean they had just come from a religious tyranny. (I.e Great Britain)

By making an exception to religious freedom, we would be putting every one of our rights in jeopardy. If we can take away the rights of the Muslim's than isn't it ok to take away the rights of Jews, or Hindus or Christians? Then from there, if we can make an exception to one part of the first amendment, can't we make an exception to the other four rights protected by it? No, the first amendment is very explicit and for good reason. "Congress Shall make no Law..."

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
The person depicted in the video appears to have taken it upon himself to cause trouble. You don't venture into a crowd of people expecting them to bow to your wishes.

This action was nothing more to incite violence in the name of "Islam".

Really?

Does Under Armour make their skullcaps to Islamic specifications? I wonder if they'll branch out into Jewish Kippahs.

Even if the guy was muslim and trying to cause trouble, the crowd showed its blatant ignorance by succumbing so easily.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

i'm saying that bringing in that stuff has no effect on anyone unless they are exposed.

who the f gives a rats in my village except me! lol!

i gaurantee none of your neighbors gives a rat either.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

i'm saying that bringing in that stuff has no effect on anyone unless they are exposed.

who the f gives a rats in my village except me! lol!

i gaurantee none of your neighbors gives a rat either.

That's a sad vision of the world. To start with I'm Canadian and I care about you and your neighbors. I also care about your Constitution that doesn't apply to me but it sure was a good idea.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You see whay you want to see. You also another guy with a hard hat defending the black dude. This is what happens with crowds. That's why I stay away from mass protests, even if I agree with the reasons for the protest. You're all bothered about the crowd shouting mohammed was a pig. What do you think is taught about Jews in muslim schools and throughout the muslim world?

Originally posted by I AM LEGION

Hear out the video. That's messed up towards the end where they are trying to provoke him by calling Mohammed a pig. Now most of the people claim these anti-mosque rallies are not behind the screen of bigoted views but this video proves otherwise.

Arlington mosque reports vandalism, fire

Brownstown Mosque Vandalized

[edit on 23-8-2010 by I AM LEGION]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

people keep saying the billion thing, how many of them really know what is happening?

like have ecectricity and cable, cnn, msnbc and fox? oooooooooo ats! bbc!

You could say the same of the 1 billion+ Christians in the world, many of whom live in the poorest countries.

i did say that, for pound for pound christians will be more informed.

yes they live in poorer countries, not saudi or dubai, kuwait, etc, but who has more open truth?

and then the other 4billion don't give a rats about the black carpenter.

so it is a local stupid crazy white guy thing, right? or a privileged few like us here on ats solving the worlds problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters
You see whay you want to see. You also another guy with a hard hat defending the black dude. This is what happens with crowds. That's why I stay away from mass protests, even if I agree with the reasons for the protest. You're all bothered about the crowd shouting mohammed was a pig. What do you think is taught about Jews in muslim schools and throughout the muslim world?

Who cares what they teach about Jews in Muslim school in Muslim world (East), is t in America? Is it what America want's to become to emote them? Always Jews Jews Jews...America does not revolve around Jews !!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ignorant, bigoted, cowardly and terrified sorry excuses for Americans. That's the only accurate description of all who are fighting against the community center. You are all making the lives of soldiers in Afghanistan much more dangerous, but you are too dumb to make the connections.

Not a one of you said "boo" about the mosque Bush installed in the Pentagon post-9/11. not a one of you said "boo" about the community center when Laura Ingram interviewed the developer back in December 2009, including her.

You are all being played, which apparently is a pretty darned easy to thing to do to a bunch of faux Christian zealots. We should deport the lot of you to Somalia where you are free to set up your own beach front theocracy and leave us constitution-loving (for real), religious freedom respecting, non-warmonging actual patriots alone.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Saddly. the biggest enemy of intelligent, decent, honorable, constitutional Americans is the other kind of Americans.

Even though I disagree with you 99% of the time, you are absolutely correct in your analysis. What drives me nuts is that the media will bash the honorable Americans, and they will promote this type of spew. It is rather sad.

You are correct man.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

i know you are canadian, no offence but i can spot you guys a mile away.

you worry too much about us.

i saw the thread about the tamils.

i might wade in on that one.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This makes me want to clip my hair down, put on a skullcap, and walk through that crowd, too. I'll even lie and tell 'em I'm a Muslim. 'Cause I wish a m'fer would.

link   
If one wants to see the types of people at this rally all you would need to do is look at the signs present. "MOSQUE SUPPORTS HAMAS"
Really? A building supporting something?

I think people are behaving this way because they are starting to wake up. They are feeling the emotions that come from seeing your country circling the toilet. However, they dont know how to express their feelings of wrongdoing. They are like a bunch of pissed off bees stuck in a box. They attack anyone that is different and that is wrong.

What they need is a LEADER. Someone with some testicular fortitude. Someone to channel that frusteration where it belongs. Where does it belong? I dont have a clue. Personally id start with the elites that have raped and pillaged this country into oblivion. Deffinately some aggression toward the FED.

Are these peoples actions appropriate? Deffinately not. Am I condoning what is going on? Deffinately not. All i am saying is that without a decient leader, the emotions that we all feel toward relentlessly bending over for the man, just turns into a giant pissing contest. Then we are just all wet and stinky.

MessOnTheFED!

link   
I think they key word in this post is provoke prevoke.

www.merriam-webster.com...

a archaic : to arouse to a feeling or action b : to incite to anger
2a : to call forth (as a feeling or action) : evoke b : to stir up purposely c : to provide the needed stimulus for

If someone in the crowd is trying to provoke something. Would that person use nice kind words, or something that would incite anger. If you answered B. to incite anger. Why does it surprise you that people use harsh language.

As ATS already pointed out that there are mosques in that area. Since the other mosques are still standing. Wouldn't occam razor show that it isn't mosques that are PROVOKING people, it is the location of this mosque. I cannot say if they planned the mosque in that location to provoke, but provoke they did. Therefore, do you blame the crowd looking to provoke or do you blame the people who want to build the mosque which provoked the people into the streets?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
This guy walked through the crowd looking for trouble IMO. Big N Bad until someone bigger put him in his place.
I love it.

I bet you are fine man who sets an excellent example of American values to his children. You gang up and beat on little Jewish girls too?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join